The Mansion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mansion

Post by Raizil on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Raizil
Alpha Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mansion

Post by Anubis on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:41 am

Walking into the mansion, Anubis wrinkled his nose. 'Human? The hell...?' The general narrowed his golden eyes and climbed the stairs to the throne room. He stormed in, and his eyes zeroed on the young Aslad Villager. Her long black hair and black clothes gave him a feeling she was off, different than the other villagers that feared the mythical creatures that were werewolves and vampires. Sneering, Anubis strode across the room towards the girl, and Solomon whom she was clinging to. "Solomon, what a surprise. I didn't expect you would do something like this..." The smell of fresh blood was all over the both of them. It wasn't hard to figure out what had occurred.

"But seeing as your a blood drinker, it wouldn't be hard to imagine." He said tapping his chin. He glanced side ways at the girl, and bared his fangs at her. "May your body rot as it gets tortured by sickness. Let it be so painful you seek death." His golden pupils dilated to oval slits as he hissed at the girl.
Anubis
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Angel looked with a little fear at Anubis. When he spoke she became angry, and narrowed her eyes at him. "And may you get stuck in a hole with no way of escape, and die of starvation and bloodlust, but remain conscious so you feel every bit of pain imaginable, and then your soul rot in Hell." She said to him in her regular cocky voice. She let go of Solomon and kinda looked like an angry cat. She even let out a cat like hiss at him.

Eliza narrowed her eyes on Anubis and the human, surprised by the humans words, and Anubis's. How would her general react to the human? Would he attack, laugh it off, or just insult her back? She leaned in a little closer to make her presence known to them both, in case Anubis did attack. She wanted to see the will power of her own vampire.
Eliza
Admin

View user profile http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Anubis watched as the girl's eyes widened with fear, but it disappeared within the sea of anger that erupted from his words. He raised an eyebrow as she went on with a long, and thoroughly descriptive, rant about his death. 'Sometimes simplicity has it's uses...' When she ended he smirked. His soul? Vampires were beings of darkness. They didn't own souls, that wasn't how they worked. They weren't either human, nor demon, but they did have mind's of their own. He decided to play around with her. Even though aware of Eliza's gaze, fear had a tantalizing sweet aroma to it. The blood scent always grew stronger to him, almost to the point of being bitter.

He slipped his hand behind her ear and slowly made his way to her chin. "My, my, humans are just as shortsighted as they seem. What do you mean by souls? What do expect from vampires? We can be compared to demons, little girl. Are you prepared to know the consequences of messing with them?" He abruptly pulled her chin up towards him, exposing her neck. He stared at the two red pinpricks on her pale white skin. "I can see why Solomon took a bite out of you." He ran a finger down her smooth neck. "It's so pale and smooth, makes anyone thirsty." He said circling his fingers around the two bite marks.

"There's a reason we are called vampires. Remember that. We aren't all as nice as Solomon here." His fingers had turned cold and left a red trail of skin behind it. He then released his grip, and his eyes once again turned into a narrowed glare. "Tread carefully, this is not a court of law or justice. Here's it's a court of death and sickness." Anubis then smiled at her with a sly grin. "I trust that you'll live. It'd be fun to play around with a human." He tipped his hat to her, his playful expression still plastered to his face. "And drink plenty of cranberry juice. You look so pale you could be anemic. Not a good idea to be one in a house of blood drinkers."
Anubis
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Angel glared at him, growling as he touched her neck. "Don't touch me you sick bastard. I'll be going home, thank you very much. I won't stay anywhere near a jerk like you." She hissed, but backed up a little. She crossed her arms as she glared at him, chin high.

Eliza watched silently, golden eyes narrowed. "Anubis. That is enough. We did not bring the human here to be tormented." She told him with no emotion. "I thought you were better than this." She added, eyeing him.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Solomon was fed up with Anubis and his comments. He grabbed him by the shirt and with his fangs bared he said, ""Touch her again and i will make sure you have one less arm. And as of right now i have nothing to loose, so i dont mind kicking your sorry ass. She is with me, and yes i made a mistake but i will not sit here while you antagonize her. You dont deserve you prosition. But since you have it act like it." He said and let him go. And wrapped a protective arm around her. And glared at him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Casper slowly approached the entrance of the throne room. He made it quick enough to see what the general, the human and Solomon did. He was amazed to see the cold and blunt acting of his queen, but it sure did impress him. Maybe, after all, she wasn't just a little kid.
The king entered slowly. His face was like stone, his eyes - cold asthe ice. He was rather calm than usual. The moment he entered everyone stopped their cnversations. It was like they froze ontheir places. Aslight and unnoticed smile appeared on his face, knowing the respect and fear the others feel towards him.
Casper sat on his throne, next to his queen and looked at the human girl, then at Solomon. He sighedand looked away for a second. His fringe hidened his eyes which were full of disappointment.
Suddenly the young man raised up. He cleared his throat and began speaking. "I gathered you here, because Solomon, a watcher of Crimson Fang, threatened our clan by revieling our secret to a human creature. He drank from her blood, obviously without thinking of the consequences of his action. You all know that not long ago I have done the same mistake, but thanks to Eliza, your queen, I did not drink from the human girl Aceline. Otherwise I would be dead now. Because of my actions back then, we had to move here. I had my punishment already, though I'm sure no one really know what was it exactly. Now I will punish the lawbreaker and the human girl." the king explained before announcing his decision out loud.
"Since we are in a war, and we need each strength of our members I won't kill you, Solomon. Instead, you will become a fighter and will be one of the first in my army's rows when I attack Moon clan. From this day you will spend your whole day patroling the borders. You're forbiden to go in the village and around the territory on your own. When the night comes, you will spend it in the mansion only. And most important than all, I forbid you to see this pity human creature."
With one simple sign the king made, two strong fighters grabbed Solomon's hands and pulled him away from the girl. "As for you." Casper spoke again as he appeared infront of the human. "I will bite you and give you from my blood. Then I will lock you in a cage and watch you suffer and slowly die. If you survive you will be one of us, if not... Well not my problem." The young man looked at other two fighters and nodded slowly. They came, grabbed the girl and took her out of the throne room, leading her to her cage in the dungeon.
Casper turned around and looked at each member of the clan. His eyes were red and cold. "All of you must start training, tonight! Anubis will settle the things and if something doesn't go smooth, it will be your fault, general. Take Solomon with you and make sure he can handle a sword fight. Do not spare him, after all he is a future warrior, am I not right, my friend?" the dark haired boy looked at his friend and nodded before taking his seat again. If anyone disliked his decisions he or she was free to speak out loud, though it was obvious that his mind couldn't be changed for now.

(Please, don't make Angel escape or Solomon save her. Let's have a dramatic moment ;d If not, eh well I tried...)
Casper
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Angel listened with fear, and screamed as they grabbed Solomon. She started crying, sobbing histarically as she was grabbed. "No! No! No! Solomon no! Don't hurt him, please! I don't care if I die, please, don't hurt him! He doesn't deserve this! He's a good person! Please! Casper! Please!" She cried at him. She fought as she was dragged to the cage, but was no match for the vampires. She continued sobbing, hitting the metal with her hands until they bled. She never stopped screaming and crying.

Eliza listened and watched the scene unfold with cold eyes. Recent events had made her grow up. When Casper sat down she gently put her hand on his. She watched as the human was dragged away, and tuned out her screaming. "I agree with your actions." She said with no emotion through their personal mind link. She looked at the rest of the clan, watching to see if anyone spoke out.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Angel reacted, yet again with anger, which didn't surprise him. At Eliza's warning, he stepped back with a huff, however Solomon got to him first. 'Like they say, the most dangerous animal is a trapped one, because it has nothing to loose. Old proverbs are still applying to us. Traditions never change and neither do the people in the clan. Solomon here is changing, and he's being punished for his life.' He thought with eyes narrowed. He had been listening, but he was slightly out of it. "A mistake on my part, it won't happen again." He said dipping his head to the watcher. His face frosted quickly again, turning into an impassive, cold facade.

At Casper's call did he raise his head. Now everything was on his shoulders. 'Yet again, there's another life on the line. Mine.' He glanced at Solomon with the corner of his eye. 'I have to turn him into some kind of a warrior soon. We'll see what I can do. It's a challenge,' He thought, smirking inwardly. He turned at look at Casper who took a seat at his throne. "Will do, Your Highness. I will not fail you." He said with a bow.
Anubis
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:22 am

Solomon looked at Casper in surprise. The fact that he was going to kill him eas a relief but to have to be made a fighter went against just about everything that he was. But when Casper announced the punishment or Angel he started struggling and yelling, "Wait Casper please dont hurt her! Let her go, she wont tell anybody!" But it was too late, and the guards were too strong. He had already been carted away and locked up.

Tempest with a smile on her face followed her new fiance to the throne room as requested by her brother. She didnt know what was going on but she got her answer when she arrived and found a human holding unto Solomon ther watcher and Casper's best friend. The smell of blood was in the air, she looked in surprise at him. She never thought that Solomon would ever break the rules like that. Tempest took her seat at the bottom of the thrones that Casper and Eliza sat at, because she was just a princess and there for was above the clanmembers but not her brother and sister. "Brother, im sorry. I know he was your best friend, but i guess desire can change people."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:05 am

Laura just stood in the throne room and listened to Casper's commands. She didn't speak once and her face was blank. She sighed when Casper said something about combat training. She didn't really want to get trained for combat though. She already knew how to defend and fight with her variety of weapons she owned. She just never showed it. But then again she was kinda excited for some fighting practice.
Laura
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:20 am

Casper sat there quietly. He had nothing more to say. When he felt his queen's hand on his, the only thing he done was wrapping his fingers around hers. It truly was a hard decision for him, having in mind that he didn't want to hurt anyone, even the human girl. But he had to. The clan members had to learn that they must think before acting.
The king nodded to the general. Then his eyes landed on his younger sister Tempest. He blinked once before opening his mouth to speak. "He still is my best friend. But that doesn't mean he will remain unpunished. Solomon will pay for his actions, just like I did." his voice was quiet, but loud enough for his sister to hear him.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 am

Eliza gently squeezed his hand in reassurance, but her face was still cold. "Have you spoken with... The first one?" She asked so only Casper could hear. Her voice was as emotionless as it was when she spoke earlier. She didn't even look at Casper. When Eliza was in front of the clan, she was cold and emotionless.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Tempest stared at her brother for a moment, and then smiled. "Welcome back brother." She said to him, she noticed a difference in her brother, he was slowly starting to gain the warmth she so longed to see in his eyes, bit by bit. "Brother, sister, am i excused. This day has been very eventful and i would like to retire to my room." Truth being she really just wanted to spend some quality time with her fiancee.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:40 pm

(I'd like to apologise before hand for if I've accidentally ignored a post in which someone has interacted with my character. I've done my best to include everyone but there is a lot of material to read and mistakes can happen. If you wish to skip to the section of the post concerning more recent events, see the second paragraph)

Dylan stood tall at Tempest's side as Casper positioned himself on his throne, his presence as commanding and forbidding as ever as he readied himself to address the Clan, however there was something different about his King this time. It showed in the dark circles around his eyes and the tired sheen that dulled his usually bright and attentive eyes. He looked exhausted, ready to give up, but he still pressed on, his voice echoing around the cavernous space as it reached the ears of each and every individual present. The first thing that his King so kindly announced was his decision to declare war against the members of Moon Clan. A bunch of flea-riddled piles of fur who took residence near by. To this Dylan held no objections. The members of that Clan were nothing but a waste of space. A group of good for nothing idiots who were arrogant enough to think that they were God's greatest gifts, and who were prepared to challenge any who opposed that childish belief. Let us see how they fair against Hell's darkest demons. He thought with a sly grin, punching the air with his fist as he showed his appreciation of Casper's decision. Noticing that little gesture had earned him a few peculiar glances he bowed his head low and quickly clasped his hands firmly together in front of him, the grin fading from his face as he waited for Casper's next announcement. As Casper spoke the  word 'engagement' specifically caught his attention and he snapped his head upwards, listening more intently than he had been before. Before the speech had come to an end a joyful cry erupted from his fiancé's mouth and before he knew it Tempest had latched herself onto his neck and was squeezing him tight. He did well not to let a cry of his own escape his lips. Laughing joyfully Dylan held Tempest tight and lifted her from the ground, spinning her round in the air above him before planting a small kiss on her forehead as he returned her to the ground.
"Guess it's official now, huh, Dylan?"
Were the words he herd her say, and in reply he jabbed her in the ribs playfully and responded, "You bet, there's no escaping now."
Nevertheless, his chance of celebration was short lived as Anibus sauntered over in what seemed like quite a fluster. Stepping back the Prince listened to the two converse, his curiosity growing by the second. Mutts? Crossing the border already? My my, they do have some nerve, don't they? The situation was made surprisingly more interesting as Anibus, less surprisingly, continued to be his ever chaotic self, much to the displeasure of the Princess. Dylan watched in silence as Tempest scolded him and Anibus answered a retort, the only sign of his disapproval being a faintly arched eyebrow and a small twitch of the corner of his mouth as the vampire turned to him to 'congratulate' him on his engagement. Dylan returned a stiff smile but nothing more as Anibus sauntered back off the way he had come. Interesting fellow. Dylan thought as he watched him depart.

It was only shortly after this argument had unfolded that yet another form of entertainment entered the mansion, this time however in the form of a human girl. Oh dear. Dylan thought sourly as he fixed his gaze upon the girl, his lips sealed together in a tight frown. Casper hasn't been up to mischief again, has he? He speculated, recalling the last time a human girl had entered the premises. But no, it couldn't be the King. He was not so much a fool to repeat his mistake, and besides, it was clinging to a most unexpected individual. Solomon.
"Come on." He whispered to Tempest, tugging on her sleeve as he made his way closer, eager to know what was going on. What was less unexpected was the fact that Anibus has launched himself right into the thick of things, jeering at and mocking both Solomon and the human girl for what appeared the fun of it. Dylan chose to take little notice of this however as his eyes had become fixated upon the two neat, bloodied holes sticking out like sore thumbs on the neck of the pale skinned girl. "What the hell...?" Dylan muttered under his breath, deeply confused by the whole situation. He couldn't quite wrap his head around the fact that Solomon of all people could have done such a treacherous thing, and what could he do but stand idly by as people fretted and others argued? And so it was with immense relief that Dylan found himself distracted by the voice of Casper as he issued punishments accordingly. The Prince supposed that the punishments seemed fair enough, with al the suffering and torment and blah blah blah. The prospect of training for the upcoming battle was the thing Dylan was most looking forward to though. It had been a long long time since he had had a good fight and he was all riled up for the next one. He watched as the two traitors were dragged away from each other; one kicking and screaming, the other just screaming. He had trouble understanding why anyone would want to transform a human. That were so weak and feeble and most of them failed to survive the transformation anyway, but he had to admit, they were kind of funny to watch. Dylan looked over at Tempest as she requested to be excuses and tilted his head to the side questioningly as she stood up. "Everything okay?" He asked, concerned that something was wrong.
Dylan
Prince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Tempest turned to Dylan and winked at him. " of course, just tired." She said but she had a smirk on her face and her eyes held mischief in them. Tempest and Dylan after hearing the news of the fact that they could be mates they didnt get to celebrate. She wanted to be one with Dylan, to feel his feelings, to hear his thoughts. She knew that true the bond she shared with her siblings they could probably guess her feelings. And usually she would be embarrassed, but she didnt care at this point.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 am

Dylan rose to his feet alongside Tempest, drawn in by the pearly white smirk and mischievous glint in her gorgeously blue eyes that he knew so well. A flirtatious smile of his own danced on his lips, just for a second, but long enough to get the get the message across. Just a little bit of celebrating couldn't hurt, could it? "Come on then." He said quietly with a matching wink. "Let's go somewhere quieter." Grabbing her hand in his he twined his fingers delicately around hers and started to make his way swiftly up the stairs, his footsteps light and soundless on the wooden floor.
Dylan
Prince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 pm

Tempest waves at her siblings before Dylan led her up the steps. They went to her room and once they were in and took her shoes off and unwound her hair, before she went back to him. She swayed her hips as she walked back to him, teasing him. "Im all of a sudden not sleppy anymore."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Dylan followed closely behind Tempest, his eyes never straying from her elegant form as he shut the door silently behind them. With a shrug of his shoulders the black haired vampire removed his jacket and hung it up on the hook of the door, following Tempest's lead and also kicking his shoes off. It was nice to get away from all the noise and carnage that was raging on downstairs, and in the peace and calm of the room the Prince felt a wave of bliss and serenity wash over him. Looking into his fiancé's eyes he felt as if he could loose himself in them forever, just tumbling in their stunning blue colour and the feeling of ease that never failed to calm him whenever she was around as it seeped into his skin and warmed him to the core. From the passing of their very first meeting he had known that one day he would find a way to win her heart. He was a slave to this woman's heart, her every need and her every desire, and now that the deed had been done and the prize had been won, he vowed to never let her go."Oh that is most peculiar." He cooed, taking a step towards her and meeting her halfway across the room. "I wondered what could have caused that?" Everything about her drew him in, from the way she walked with her hips swaying from side to side, her tuneful voice as she teased him, even her scent was delightful. He could tell that this woman would be the death of him, but in truth, he didn't mind. It would be a privilege to have spent the rest of his life at her side, and he would spend the rest of his days trying to prove that to her. Reaching up with his hand he brushed a lock of her pink-white hair from her face and tucked it neatly behind her ear, a smile curling the corner of his mouth as he did so. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He asked, his voice barely more than a soft whisper.
Dylan
Prince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Tempest smiled and kissed him on the nose. " perhaps, have i told you how handsome you are." Tempest said as she traced patterns on his chest. She lean close so where her mouth was by his ear. "And how much i love you." She blew cool air on his ear, and she lightly kissed him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:49 pm

It was good to feel Tempest so close to him, to breath her in, feel every quiver of her beating heart as her warm skin came into contact with his. Every touch felt like it sent some kind of electric shock through his body, an exhilarating feeling, but pleasant. "I know, I'm gorgeous aren't I?" He replied wearing the widest of grins. He could feel his  heart beat accelerate quite dramatically as Tempest's lips brush against his in a kiss, but it was fleeting and light and it had stopped almost as suddenly as it had stated. She was teasing him. But two could play at that game.
Putting his hands on her shoulders he made to pull her close but instead spun her round so that she had her back to him and placed his hands over her eyes. Now that she had been spun around and robbed of her sight Tempest began to question his intentions but he ignored each one of her quires and steered her towards the window of the room.  Removing his hands from her eyes Dylan pointed out of the window towards the village of Aslad that was just visible in the distance. "See that?" He asked her, his mouth brushing against her ear as he spoke. "We're going to go there and I'm going to buy you the prettiest, biggest, most expensive diamond ring we can find."
Dylan
Prince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Laura finally asumed that the meeting was over so she stood up, adjusted her bow onto her back, slung the arrow quiver around her shoulder and began heading out of the mansion. If anybody needed her they know she would be in the forest probably up in her tree.
~Forest
Laura
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Tempest chuckled at Dylan's comment about him being gorgeous. It was true he was, but she thought it funny that he agreed with her. She had never been with somebody and it felt like they were made just for each other. Just the sound of his voice made Tempest want to melt inside, and every touch, and kiss made her feel more alive then anything in this world.

When Dylan pulled her close she thought he was going to hug her but instead he spun her around and covered her eyes. She didnt understand what was going on, until he led her to the window and removed his hands. "Really now, well thats nice, and sweet. But i got everything that i want right here." She turned from the window and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Who needs a ring when i have the most handsome vampire in the world. Nothing tops that." She said giving him a full real smile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Dylan was slightly surprised by Tempest's rejection of his gift. Flattered by her sweet words, yes, but overall, surprised. I offered to buy her stuff, isn't that what you're supposed to do? He thought with an inward smile, but seeing her face so full of happiness already was enough to set his mind at ease. Money was not at all a concern so he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. Maybe I'll buy one later anyway as a surprise. Maybe a dress or something to go with it too, just to add a little splash of colour to my wardrobe. All my other ones are getting a little small. Dylan let his hands fall, the soft fabric of her dress sliding across his fingers like the finest of silks until they came to rest on Tempest's waist. The way the sun glinted off her glossy hair and clothes and set ablaze her skin in the most angelic fashion meant he was helpless to do anything but marvel at her beauty for what seemed like the longest of moments. He could think of no words to describe how he was feeling at that exact moment, and he doubted that he could voice these words even if he did for he had momentarily lost the power of speech. Acting on impulse Dylan hugged Tempest closer to his body and kissed her, lightly at first, on the lips. Her lips were plush and soft against his and as he kissed her a second time it was with more intensity and meaning. He lingered a little longer the second time, savouring the moment and feeling that pleasant buzz travel through his body. "I'm having trouble finding something that's not perfect about you." He thought aloud as he rested his forehead against hers, sighing a content sigh as he held her in a tight embrace. "Why must you torment me like this?" He was smiling and you could almost hear it in his voice.
Dylan
Prince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:09 am

Tempest's mind was blown by the intensity of Dylan's kiss, and the fact that she had manage to find such a great guy in the first place. "That is because there isn't anything." She said answering his first question. Being so close to him always sent her heart racing in excitement, and her mind reeling in bliss. She knew that no matter how long she stayed with Dylan he would always have this effect on her. "I torment you because i love you." she said answered back. " Dylan there wont be a day that goes by that I wont think of how lucky I am to have you. You complete me, and I know that there is nobody else out there who will be able to make me feel the way you do. But there is one thing that will make me feel even more connected to you, and now with my brothers permission we are now able to complete it. the mate bond is something that was denied to us before but not anymore."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:41 pm

After everything ended, Casper felt somehow relieved. He let his cousin and little sister take their time together, his general was about to begin with the training, his clanmates were checking the borders. His friend and the human were imprisoned. Everything seemed fine for now. The king needed one more thing - a private moment with his queen. The king got off his throne and carefully helped Eliza to lift herself gracefully from her place. Still holding her hand, the young man went ut of the throne room together with his fiancee. The moment they were away from the others, he pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "I like that cold and blunt face you got there, but don't you think it's time to light the fire?"
Casper let her go and took a few steps towards the stairs which led to their bedroom on the third floor. He made a graceful reverance as he showed her the way to their place with his hand. His deep blue eyes pierced the girl before Casper lowered his head. 'I want to be with you, dear Eliza. Now!' the young man thought as a sly smile appeared on his pale face.
Casper
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top