The Mansion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mansion

Post by Raizil on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Raizil
Alpha Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mansion

Post by Aiden on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 am

Aiden flinch as the door swung open behind him with a great boom, slamming against the walls with tremendous force. Aiden had never been one for crying, but everything was different now as the tears came in waves, welling up in his eyes and trickling down his face, warm and salty. He stood there, frozen to the spot like an ice sculpture, an expression of despair carved into his sharp features as he stared at Aceline. He could hear Casper whispering to himself, repeating the same word over and over again. Sudden realisation at what Casper was saying struck him like a lightning bolt and he turned his now smouldering gaze to the King, his rage boiling over. "What, did you say?" He growled, gritting his teeth together as he stared at the other vampire. "You can help her, right? You can save her?" He took a menacing step forward, his body trembling with anger and clenching his fists into tight balls. Casper stayed quiet, not answering his question, and in that moment he knew, he could do nothing, he couldn't save her. Lurching forward Aiden grabbed hold of the King's jacket and slammed his back into the wall, bringing his face round so that it was just inches from Casper's. "You killed her..." He whispered, his voice dripping with venom and hatred. "You murdered her!"
Aiden
Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Eliza stormed into the mansion. No one hurts her Casper, no one. She slammed the door, and stomped across the floor, heading for the stairs. Her hair started to ice over, as all of her anger of that morning raged in her blood. She took the steps two at a time as each one made a loud thud under her feet. Her skin got paler by the second as her ice flowed into it. She ran across the hall, and violently opened the door of Aces room. Her eyes glowed a bright red, her hair and skin seemed to have turned to ice, and her fangs were bared. Her eyes darted to where Aiden had Casper on the wall by his neck. She let out a snarl, stomped to Aidens side, and used all the strength she had to kick him off of Casper. "Don't, ever, touch, my, Casper!" She growled at Aiden. She took another menacing step towards him, feeling like she could kill him on the spot.
Eliza
Admin

View user profile http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:23 pm

(Dun dun duuun :3 )
Aiden had never before wanted to hurt someone as much as he did in that moment. He wanted to rip and tear and bite at this man, to reduce him to shreds at his feet because it was all his fault. He was the one to blame.
Although the two men matched in hight, it went without saying that Casper was the more experienced of the two vampires, and would have the upper hand if it came down to an all out brawl, but the rage that fuelled the burning hatred in his heart spurred him on as he brought his hand up to Casper's throat. But before he could do any damage a sharp blow made contact with his side and he jumped back, spinning round to face his new opponent. It was Eliza in all her power and glory, her teeth barred in a malicious snarl and her skin glistening with white ice. Being a made vampire he had no power that he could use against Eliza, but he was stronger than a natural born vampire and counted on that to see if through if need be. Barring his own teeth in response he let out a savage snarl and stood his ground, crouching down low and readying himself to spring into action. A sly smirk slithered it's way onto his face as he faced Eliza. "Isn't that sweet. Are you two talking again? The happy lovey-dovey couple you were before? Oh, I bet you're loving this, Eliza. Now that Aceline's out of the way you can have Casper all to yourself because you'll no longer have to compete with a petty human. 'Coz that's all she ever was to you, wasn't she? A pathetic human girl that you were forced to put up with because your oh so precious Casper adored her so completely." His chest was heaving up and down as he sucked in breath after breath, trying, and failing, to control his anger.
Aiden
Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Eliza laughed out loud. "Fool. She isn't dead you idiot. She is finishing the change. You should know that, you went through the same thing. She lasted too long to die now. But you still have to pay for harming my brother. And by the way, I like Aceline!" She roared the last sentence, and with a hand motion, sent ice up his legs. She then formed an ice ball, sending it at his chest will all of her strength.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Aiden glowered at Eliza, her contradicting words sending him into a new kind of seething rage. What the heck was she on about? Aceline's heart had stopped and Casper had gone into meltdown, crying over her limp body. If that wasn't confirmation enough the bitten girl was dead he didn't know what was. But there was still a niggling spot of doubt, no, of hope, in the back of his head. Aiden hesitated, letting his guard down for a fraction of a second, but that was all the time Eliza needed. He grunted in surprise as ice shot up his legs, freezing him to the spot. He looked up in horror as he saw Eliza preparing her second attack and, seeing his opportunity, kicked out at the ice prison around his legs whilst the queen was concentrating on forging the ball of ice in her hands. The ice shattered and fell to the floor around his feet, but he was too slow to avoid the ice ball that came hurtling in his direction. The missile hit his chest with great force and shattered, sending shards of ice flying in all directions. The force of the attack caused him to stagger back and he grabbed at the edge of the bed with one hand, trying to regain his balance. There was a moment of silence as Aiden looked down at the splinters of ice protruding from his chest and the growing pool of blood that was spreading across his shirt like a sponge soaking up water. He swallowed hard, waiting to feel the pain, but he felt nothing. Perhaps the ice had frozen the nerves around the wound? He had no idea, but he was grateful for whatever it was. He stood still, half shocked into silence and not quite sure whether or not to retaliate. He deserved what he had got, he had tried to hurt the queen's mate, but by just standing there he felt like a lemon. "Hmm." He huffed, grasping the biggest splinter of ice and preparing to pull it out of his chest. With a tug a slid the ice out and quickly inspected the wound. It wasn't deep and would soon heal, much to Aiden's delight, and so he took up a defensive stance in case Eliza decided to attack again.

Last edited by Aiden on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Aiden
Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Casper looked away. His eyes were filled with bloody tears. He couldn't let that happen, but what could he do at all? Suddenly he felt himself pushed against the wall. His eyes pierced Aiden who was so angry at him. His words were like poison but they were true. He couldn't deny it. He wouldn't. His eyes turned pure red as he pushed the man against the wall behind him. He squeezed his shirt and lifted him up a little. "DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS? DO YOU THINK I WANTED HER DEAD? I WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING FOR HER, ANYTHING!" he yelled though it was useless. Aiden was too angry to listen to him and the moment he felt Casper feeling weak he took over. But that was not for long. Soon his fiancee appeared. A fight between them arose. The king hissed at both of them. "Stop this madness." he shouted when suddenly something unexpectedly happened.

(Do not post, pls. I will change accounts and post with Ace so pls wait a little.)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:18 pm

It was all over. Her skin was no more warm. She was no more breathing. Her heart was no more beating. Aceline was dead. And no matter how sad it sounded, the girl was somehow happy that at least she had the chance to confess her feelings to the one she loved.
Her body was laid on the soft bed, her dark hair was spread like a web on the whole cushion. Her left arm was handing off the bed. She was so hopeless right now. Just another dead body or not. Suddenly one of the fingers of her hand twitched. Through her ​​whole body seemed to leak electricity, but actually it was the ice that slowly crept along the veins throughout the body of the girl. It slowly reached her heart till it froze it, forever.
'I WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING FOR HER, ANYTHING!' '...adored her so completely.' '...have to pay...' 'Stop this madness.' - all these words and sentences echoed through her mind. It made her head hurt and body move a little. 'I love you...' 'Aceline!' were the last things that went through her mind before she opened her eyes. She took a deep breath sounding like she just went above the water. Her eyes were pure red and her fangs showed up the moment she opened her mouth for more oxygen. Her eyes pierced each of the creatures in the room before suddenly she jumped over Elizaand pushed her. Unexpectedly for everyone the push was so strong that it threw the queen out of the room.
It was a well known fact that the first 24 hours a newly made vampire can be stronger than the newborns and even more hungry than all the clan members together.
Ace took few deep breaths as her palms slowly shrinked in fist. She hissed at the white haired girl then turned to Aiden. She snarled at him too before the king wrapped his arms around her tightly and let her drink from his wrist. The dark haired girl sank her fangs into his hand and began drinking until she felt at least a little bit better.
Samuel
Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Casper's eyes widened as he saw Aceline up on her feet. Could this be real or it was an illusion? He shook his head not understanding what was really going on.
But when the newly made vampire pushed his sister off the way he hissed and took a few steps forward. He knew that Ace was out of control right now. She was hungry, strong and nothing or no one could stop her. That is why he quickly wrapped his arms around her and let her drink. It didn't feel good when she sank her fangs into his flesh but that was a small price for everything thathappened recently. The young man gave a secret glance to the queen, trying to make sure she was ok, because truly he was worried about her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Eliza gasped and coughed as Ace pushed her. She got back to her feet staring at Casper with hatred. Her eyes shifted between him and Aiden. "I told you two idiots so. And you both didn't want me around. You jerks." She hissed at them. "Now that you have the girl you always wanted as your queen, I'll be leaving. Good bye Casper. I guess somewhere in my ice covered heart I'll always love you more than you loved me." She said, then turned to leave the room. Her feet placed ice prints on the floor as she took a few steps.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:50 pm

As soon as Ace was fed, the king pulled his hand carefully and looked into her eyes that were once again deep blue as the night sky. He smiled and kissed her forehead as she was his child. She was, actually or well not exactly. Since he was the one turning her, he was now some sort of her creator.
The king looked at Eliza as she spoke. Her voice were full of hatred towards him. He knew he wasn't right by saying all these thing to her. Now as a good brother and king he had to sort these things out. He got up and quickly left the room, leaving Aiden and Aceline alone.
He managed to reach his sister before she could get out of the mansion. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms which wrapped around her. "I don't want you to leave me. I know I was wrong and I wasn't right to say these things. Even though I know it is too late to apology I want you to know I am sorry." the man said before letting her go. He wouln't stop her if she decide to cross the mansion's door and never return. He would understand if she never ever talks to him again.
Casper
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Eliza didn't move as he held her. She listened to his words, her icey heart thawing a little bit. When he let her go, she turned around to face him. "Casper, I-" She said, a single ice shard falling out of her eye. All of her skin became normal, and her white hair no longer was incased in ice. But her eyes remained red as she fell to her knees. She coughed, falling forward on to her hands. "I'm fine... I-" She coughed again, trying to stumble to her feet. The use of her powers, not feeding, and the brief fight had taken all of her energy, which had finally gotten through her adrenaline. She continued trying to get to her feet, but kept falling.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Casper's deep blue eyes landed on the queen as the ice slowly falled off her. Soon she was normal again. Her beautiful white hair and milky white skin, the shiny yellow eyes made him smile a little. But that smile quickly disappear when his sister fell on the ground.
"Silly girl." he said as she kneeled down and took her in his hands. He sat down on the floor as he placed her between his legs. "You haven't fed, have you?" he asked, though he did not need an answer. It was obvious she did not that is why he took her in his arms and got up. Slowly and carefully he carried her up on their floor where only their room was. He entered and pushed the door behind him with his foot. Casper placed Eliza on the bed in a sitting position then sat next to her. He pulled his sleeves up and got ready for his fiancee's fangs.
It was strange how he never actually let her drink from his neck. He never let anyone at all. Maybe it was because of his father. He always used to say that if someone bites you on the neck then you will be not a true newborn. It was strange how different and alike they were in the same time.
Casper
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Eliza coughed again. When he offered his arm to her, she pushed him away. "No, I'm fine. Aceline just fed from you. It's -cough- too soon." She tried to standup, but didn't find the strength to. She held her mouth closed, ready in case Casper forced it on her. "Really Casper, I'm fine." She said before coughing again. She held her hand out, as if by doing so she could keep him away. "Go back to Aceline, your true queen. You never loved me more than a sister. I'm not blind Casper." She said, turning away so he couldn't see the tears in her eyes.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Casper sighed as he suddenly got off the bed. He took a few steps forward before shrinking his hand into fist. "She is not my queen. She never was." the moment he said that his fist loosened. "It is Aiden who she loves." he whispered, his voice showing a bit sadness. "It would be a lie if I said I didn't love her. But that was long ago. Things changed, alot since then."
The king turned around facing Eliza. "You are my queen no matter if you like it or not, no matter if I like it or not. We are a connected, we are a couple and we have to act like one." he got near her and kneeled down. Gently he placed his fingers under her chin and turned her head to his, making the girl face the him. "Lets start on a new page, ok? Just like nothing really happened. Just a new begining. Do you want to give us another chanse?" he asked her politely, his eyes piercing hers. "I promise you I'll do anything you want, just to make you happy."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Eliza listened carefully to her Casper. Her heart thawed a little bit with each word. "I understand. I do want to start on a fresh page. Casper, I just don't want to be hurt again, ok? Do you know how much it hurt to watch you fall in love with Aceline? Do you understand how I felt this whole time? I don't want to be hurt again." She said quietly. Only a thin shell of ice remained on her heart. The tears started to bubble over her lids as she watched him as intently as he had her.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:49 pm

Casper listened carefully to the queen's words. He didn't even dare to doubt the things. He knew she was right and he knew she was hurt. The young man took a deep breath and slowly wrapped his handsaround hers. The boy's ace was lightened by an almost unnoticable smile.
''I won't hurt you, not again.'' he promissed and rised up a little managing to place his lips on her forehead and give her a soft kiss. He still did threat her as his sister only, but from now on he would also try to treat her as his fiancee too.
The dark haired man wiped the girl's tears away. He was glad to see her at least a little bit happy again.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:54 pm

"Casper!" She cried out as she threw herself at him, unable to stop the tears. She hung on to him as she half hugged him. She started shaking with weakness, along with sobs. "I've always loved you Casper, always a bit more than a brother." She whispered in his ear in between sobs.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 am

Aiden was agahst as a figure supposedly materialised behind him and launched itself at Eliza, pushing her so hard that the queen was sent flying out of the room. From the angle at which he was stood he could only see the back of the figure, it's long black hair cascading down her shoulders and back. She looked oddly familiar, a suspicion that was soon confirmed as she turned around and glared at him. It was Aceline. But how could it be? It was impossible! But yet there she was, stood in front of him with eyes as red as the devil's and she was snarling at him. He backed away, not wanting to become the newly made and out of control vampire's chew toy. He was immensely grateful when Casper wrapped his arms around her and offered her his wrist, an offer that she took up without hesitation as she sunk her fangs into her creator's wrist and began to drink. The wound on his chest still bled slightly, and he hoped that Aceline wouldn't turn on him next. He would let her drink, of course, if she did choose to feed off him as well, but he was very aware of the fact that newly made vampires had a very large blood lust, and if he was perfectly honest, he wasn't a big fan of the thought of being bled dry. Soon Casper left the room to follow Eliza and he was left alone in the room with Aceline. Taking a deep breath a tok a tentative step forward, his arms spread out in front of him to show that he meant no harm to her. "Ace?" He asked timidly, tilting his head to the side as he approached her slowly.
Aiden
Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Jake ran across the clearing, clutching Raizil tightly to his chest, trying to help stop her from shifting. "You will be okay. You have to be..." He trailed off, finally reaching the large doors. Instantly he raised his head, a beautiful, yet mournful howl escaping him. It was the one talent not many knew about. His howl was smooth, staying at the same tune, always shifting only when he wanted it to. He stopped, took a breath, then howled again, this one more urgent. Fear danced in his light green eyes, as he stopped, looking down at the girl he still held clutched in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Raizil closed her eyes and just listened to Jacobs howl. " yeah I will, sorry for getting blood on you. And you have a really pretty howl. Where you learn to do that?" she asked before she cough up a little blood. "Tell Casper the wolf has started to become one with the moon, okay. He should know what I'm talking about. I'm just going to take a short nap." She said, she had told Casper about Moonlust when they were kids, this had happen before and she had attacked somebody before she was caught and caged until it passed. she then create a phrase that would let him know that it was happening again. She trusted that Casper could bring her back if anyone.

With the last of her strength she push against Jake, so she wouldn't hurt him and shifted. She bared her fangs at Jake. she no longer recognized him, and the look in her piercing yellow eyes said it all. Raizil had the look of a killer in her eyes, her mouth formed into an evil wolffish grin. She then threw back her head and let out a howl, Raizil was signaling she was starting her hunt, as her instincts kicked in, and the need for blood sweated over her, she crept towards the mansion doors. But the problem was Jake stood between her and those doors.
Raizil
Alpha Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Jake nodded after every few words. "Got it." He said. He let out a gasp as Raizil pushed against him. He watched with fear as the beautiful girl turned into a Moonlust werewolf. He shook of the fear, before transforming. He knew she didn't know who he was. This what had happened to the alpha. He had died killing his mate. They had no heirs or generals; Moonclan was in bad shape at the moments. He growled at the white wolf before him. "CASPER!" He yelled out in his gutteral wolf voice, before sending his electricity power at Rai, trying to paralyze her legs. He didn't send enough to burn or seriously hurt her, it was more like a tazer shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:12 am

Raizil snarled and stalked towards him. She deflected his electricity attack by creating an ice shield. she then continued slowly stalking towards him, Rai loved when her prey fought back. It made it more challenging for her, she snapped her teeth together. She couldn't wait to feel his bones crush between her jaws.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:29 am

Jake grunted slightly, not expecting his electricity to be stopped. He decided it would be no use, that the only way to fight would be with his jaws and claws. He snapped at the wolf, awaiting her move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 am

Casper smiled as his sister hugged him. The man wrapped his hands around her and gave her a soft hug. He enjoyed this pieceful moment, which didn't last for long.
An unfamiliar voice he heard outside the mansion. The scent of dogs filled his lungs and he frowned slightly. He turned to the queen, who seemed weak. "Stay here." he said roughly before letting go of her and dash out of the mansion.
When he opened the door the first thing he saw was a blonde man, who was a werewolf and had crossed the borders. His hand shrinked into a fist and the king tried to stop the desire of breaking the intruder's jaws. But something else made him look away. His friend.
"Razil!" he yelled at the wolf and bared his fangs at her. He knew that she was on moonlust and he knew he had to stop her. He ran to her, using his vampire speed and managed to catch her beore she would attack anyone. No matter how strong she was right now, Casper managed to pinn her down on the ground and get over her. He placed his hand on her head and held tight so she could not move. "CALM DOWN!" he yelled at her.
They was only one way to stop her. Letting her drink from his blood until someone brings a cage where she will stay until the phrase is over.
"Hey blondy!" he shouted at him. "Go in the mansion and call Aiden. Tell him to bring the cage!" he omanded the boy. Aiden was the only one who could help him now. And while the intruder was trying to help, Casper bit his wrist and hang it to Rai. The blood slowly dripped into her mouth. The king was carefull. He still held her head so she could not move and kept his hand on a proper distance from her teeth.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 am

Jake sighed with relief upon the arrival of who seemed to be Casper. He could feel the vampires powers from here. "She told me to-" He was cut off by Caspers command. "The names Jake!" He called as he raced inside. But despite everything, all he could think about is how this was all his fault. He ran to the center of the first floor. "AIDEN!" He yelled, then waited for the vampire to appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top