Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+15
Angel
Julian
Anubis
Laura
Solomon
Vitani
Paramore
Indira
Aiden
Eliza
Samuel
Casper
Dylan
Tempest
Raizil
19 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 4 Empty The Mansion

Post by Raizil Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Mansion - Page 4 7111824c

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by Dylan Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:08 am

Dylan entered the premises just in time to catch the beginning of the speech, a very timely entrance Dylan thought. He hadn't been apart of the clan for long, only joining shortly before that idiotic Aceline girl had destroyed the clan's cover, but Raizil was a familiar name, of course. Who couldn't spot the fly in the ointment? Dylan bared his teeth, fangs exposed, into a rallying snarl, displaying his support of Casper's most excellent proposal. He couldn't wait for one of the flea bags to make an appearance, and oh how much he hoped that he would be the one to catch them, to feel the sweet feeling of vengeance as he sunk his fangs into their hides. What fun that would be!
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Tempest went over to her mate. "I feel a little sorry for my brother to be honest. It was clear that he felt strongly for the were. I can't help but to think if his personal feelings for the wolf is affecting his decision." She confided in Dylan. She was sure that her brother wouldn't be this angry and hurt if it was anybody else but that Rai woman. "I wonder if they were lovers at one point?" She wondered outloud.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Casper slowly approached the huge steel doors that kept the mansion safe. He stopped just infront of them and carefully placed his hands on the handles. But before opening them he made sure the stranger was following him. Seeing her face on few metres away, the young man turned his head, facing the door and opened it quickly.
After they got inside, he made sure to close the door so no one else can enter. With gallant steps he made his way to the throne room, where everyone else were. But just before he entered, Casper stopped and pierced his younger sisterwith his eyes. Unfortunately for her, the king have heard her last words. He coughed a little and made the members of his clanturn around and pay their attention to him.
"Good evening everyone. I'm glad to see all of you again. This is Vitani, a vampire I found wandering around the territory. She is willing to join our clan, but before making her a member, Iwuld like to consider it with Eliza. Please, take care of her and make sure you are nice before I return again with our decision."
After his short speech, Casper turned around and left the throne room. With quick steps he headed to the third floor, where his bedroom was. He stopped justbefore entering the room. He made sure he looked proper before getting in. When he was ready, he opened the door and went in.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Tempest jumped at the sound of her brother behind her. She turned around sheepishly, he had heard the last thing she said. She hoped he wasn't two upset with her about her comment. Her eyes showed surprise when she caught an unfamiliar scent with her brother. "Another member, huh." She walked over to the girl and circled her, silently sizing her up. She then smiled at Vitani, liking what she saw. " Hello Vitani, my name is Tempest. I am Casper's younger sister." And the pointing to Dylan she said, "and that there handsome hunk is my mate Dylan. I do hope we can become friends."
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Eliza perked her ears to the sound of the door opening. She was too wrapped up in her new pet to sense it was Casper. Snatching Julie, she quickly turned around, body tense. But she relaxed when she saw it was in fact her brother. A smile appeared for a second, but she forced it into a pout. "You scared me!" She whined, looking at Casper with fake anger.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 am

Dylan turned to Tempest as she approached, conveying her thoughts to him on the matter of the werewolf girl, and couldn't help a sliver of confusion flash across his face. She had a point, he supposed. There was defiantly a great deal of emotion in his words, so it seemed plausible that perhaps, sometime in the past, the king and the werewolf may have had something. He felt it difficult to sympathise with Casper as Tempest did, however, as he felt quite strongly against the werewolves to begin with.deciding it best to stay silent for the time being Dylan twisted around as a purposeful cough sounded close behind him. Standing in the doorway was Casper, shooting Tempest a rather sharp glare as he undoubtedly caught the last words his mate had spoken, but his eyes did not linger on the man for long as his gaze flicked intently towards the second figure stood at his side. A stranger.
Straightening his posture Dylan watched the newcomer curiously, his eyes fixated upon her as Casper introduced her as Vitani, a young vampire with the desire to join the clan. As Casper promptly disappeared from the room not a few moments after, Dylan took a few steps closer to the girl, casting a quick glance at Tempest as he did so. Tempest, it seemed, had jumped straight at the chance to get a better look at the girl and was circling her with an elegance that reminded him of a dancer performing a very well rehearsed dance. He held back for a few moments, not wanting to spook her out as they all clambered in at once, but shot her a charming smile as Tempest very kindly introduced him. "It's very nice to meet you, Vitani." He said, his tone of voice warm and welcoming as he held out his hand to her, wondering whether she would accept the handshake or shy away.
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 am

Aiden wrapped his arms around Aceline in a sweet embrace as she clung to him, a blithesome smile cracking on his face as he held her close. He was beyond happy to see her well again, but as Casper's commanding voice pierced his head in a way he had grown used to by now, a chilling scream of pain erupted from Aceline's throat and she tore away from him, cradling her head in her hands as she tried in vain to make it stop. Flustered and confused, Aiden did what looked like a little dance on the spot as he began to move towards Aceline, reaching out his hand to comfort her, then stopped and changed his mind, before moving to grab something from over there, then changing his mind again. It had always been hard for him - handling people that was - but he felt compelled to do something to  help Ace somehow, the only problem was, he  didn't know what. Moving around so that he was in front of her he put his hands on her shoulders and tried to steady her. "It's okay, it'll stop, I promise. It's just Casper summoning us to the throne room. Just give it a minute and it'll stop, I swear."
Aiden
Aiden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:13 pm

Vitani slowly followed behind Casper at a respectful distance. Without saying a word still, she followed him into a mansion. She stopped as she walked a couple steps into the big building and listened closely to what Casper was saying. As he left the room, Vitani still kept still and silent as a girl started to circle her. When Vitani finally spoke, it was when Tempest addressed her, "Nice to meet you, Tempest," she said, smiling respectively, "Thank you for the introductions." Vitani looked at Dylan as he spoke to her and held out his hand. She smiled and took up Dylan's hand in a handshake, "Its nice to meet you too, Dylan." Vitani dropped his hand and looked at both Of them, sensing they weren't the only ones to introduce themselves.

Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Tempest smiled and looped her arm around Dylan's. "So Vitani what brings you this way. And a pretty vampire such as yourself I'm sure you have a mate, do you not?" Tempest wanted to make friends with the new member. And to know what brought her here.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Casper raised an eyebrow as he listened to the girl's whining. He smiled and took a few steps closer to her. Suddenly the male wrapped his arms around the queen and pulled her closer. His deep blue eyes looked into her golden ones. "You know you can't fool me." the young man said before his lips touched her, forming a gentle and soft kiss.
This was the first time he was acting like this for a long, long time. It was like he was another person. But the truth was, that he just was glad to be with his fiancee. He was glad that he had someone who loved him and who he loved back. And no matter of the fact he didn't want to admit it, he was afraid that someday he might lose Eliza.
However, soonhe let go of her and took a fewsteps near the wardrobe. He opened it and took out a purewhite sark, black formal pants and his favourite coat (as in the avatar). Then he looked athis sister and spoke calmly. "I brought a new member of our clan. Her name is Vitani and she is in the throne room. I think it will be polite if you go and meet her. Besides I was thinking that it will be better if you make her an official member of Crimson fang since you lost one of yours..." the king didn't finish on purpose. He knew that she wasn't happy about Razil but there was no other way.
"While you're welcoming her I will take a bath and get dressed. Later tonight at the dinner I will announce another important thing." he informed his sister before closing the wardrobe and taking a few steps towards the bathroom.

Last edited by Casper on Fri May 09, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:42 am

Vitani smiled at Tempest's questions, "Well, Before Casper and I met in The Clearing, I was just pretty much listening to the sounds of the place. Then Casper and I met and he said there was an alternative he had to discuss with the queen to let me stay. So, here I am. And the second question: I actually don't have a mate. I wasn't really a anybody since my father and mother died." She said, "I wasn't really showing myself much and it sorta stuck and I wasn't around a lot of people; werewolf, human, or vampire."

Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Tempest gave Vitani her sympathy, "I'm sorry about the death of your parents, my parents have also left this world. And I say good riddence, but I'm sure you loved your parents very much." Tempest scowled when she talked about her parents. Her dad was cold hearted, and their mom mostly paid attention to "the future queen" Eliza. She wasn't trying to be cold hearted but she just never had a good relationship with them. She quickly put a smile back on her face so as not to upset the newcomer. "Well we will just have to correct that problem won't we. Though I believe all the males in this clan are spoken for. But after a little man hunting I'm sure we will find you a guy." She said winking at Vitani and laughing at the face her mate wore when she mentioned man hunting.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:55 am

Vitani shrugged, "For parents, they were okay. But my father was either gone or up in his quarters. As for mother, she followed father around like a little puppy." She said, half sad, half angry at both her parents. Vitani shook her head at herself and smiled at Tempest's comment, "I'm sure that will come in handy." Vitani said, laughing slightly. Vitani, being a loner, never thought about males or getting a mate that much and merely focused on that topic of conversation. But now, for some reason Vitani did not quite understand yet, she didn't push the conversation or mention of men away like she used to. Vitani silently amused herself at her seemingly constant change of mind and looked at Tempest with a twinkle of amusment at herself in her eyes.

Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Solomon had been asleep in his room when a new scent filled the mansion. He stretched and put the book away that he had been reading before he fell asleep back into the drawer by his bedside. He slipped on a silk purple and white robe with cherry blossoms on the side of it, and made his way out his bedroom on the second floor. He headed to the throne room where the chatting seemed to be coming from. He rounded the corner and sleepily rubbed his eyes. "Oh, what have we got here. Another pretty flower to add to the bouquet of flowers!" He said with excitement and clapped his hands together in joy.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Since Laura left the Clearing, she decided to adventure around in the Mansion. She saw most of the clan members and some strangers but she quickly walked past most of them because some of them saw her crying in the Clearing. She didn't want to bother anybody so she just sat in a random chair, at a table, with her notebook sketching a tiger lily flower. She felt really bored and she wanted to talk to someone but instead just sat there and drew.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Solomon watched as Laura came in and started drawing. He bounced over to her and looked over her shoulder to see what she was drawing. "Oh a tiger lily huh, you are quiet the artist my dear. Such eloquence!" He wrapped his arms around his clan member and gave her a hug. It was safe to say that Solomon at the moment has way too much energy.

Last edited by Solomon on Wed May 14, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:53 pm

"Thanks." Laura said shyly. When he hugged her, she tensed up because she wasn't used to hugs from strangers. After the random hug, she opened her bag and took the colored pencils out. Laura started coloring the Tiger Lily an orange color slowly while she thought.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Solomon laughed and removed himself from the girl. "Oh don't be shy my dear, let your talent and beauty fill the world!" He said and started to twirl around the room dramatically. "Come join me my fellow clans mate, let us spread our uniqueness to the world!"
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri May 02, 2014 5:58 pm

She looked at him. "Okay?" She said confused. She picked up her notebook and pencils and put them in her bag. She stood up shyly from the chair and put the bag over her shoulder. She tried to walk outside so she could go watch the nature.

Last edited by Laura on Sat May 03, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon May 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Tempest raised an eyebrow slightly in surprise to see Solomon in only a silk rob dancing around the room. She never understood how he got so far in life and how her brother could be such good friends with him. She at first when he came to the clan thought him a girl due to his feminine nature, only to discover he was male when she walked in on him in the bath one day. Tempest blushed as she recounted that day, she shook her head to clear the thought. "That's Solomon, and I promise you he is a guy." She said laughing a little at the dancing watcher.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Mon May 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Vitani watched and then smiled at Tempest's comment, "Yes, I'm very perseptive." Vitani said, chuckling lightly. She grinned and then her eyes got wide as she reconized the girl from The Clearing. Vitani looked down, hoping the girl wouldn't reconize her. Vitani smiled to herself as she knew that was probably closer to a dream than a hope. She started to fidget and she kept glancing up. Then then gave up and stopped fidgeting, looked up, and decided to stop 'hiding'. Vitani frowned at her pathetic way of 'hiding', more or less a stupid description of what she just did.

Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed May 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Solomon stopped twirling around the room when he noticed that nobody had joined him. He pouted and crossed his arms, in slight annoyance. "Fine you sour pusses, dont dance with me. I was only trying to lighten the awkardness for the lovely new flower. Gosh I try to make others feel included and this is how im treated." He mumbled the last part under his breath. He walked over to Vitani and as though he was playing with her hair he twirled it in his fingers before he swept it aside. "Hmm, well you dont bare the mark so I guess you havent offically been accepted into the clan. I'm sure either Casper or Eliza will be down shortly to due so." He said with a serious tone and face. "If you will excuse me I must make my departure." He said and gave a bow to Tempest and her mate and then winked at Vitani. He headed back upstairs to his room.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Mon May 19, 2014 9:25 am

Vitani stood still as Solomon twirled a strand of her hair in his fingers. He then swept it aside, "excuse me I must make my departure." He said before bowing to Tempest and Dylan. When he winked at Vitani, a hint of a smile turned her lips. When Solomon left, Vitani still stood where she was. Her mind drifted to thinking about many things. By the time Vitani's mind stopped it's wandering, it decided to stop and she found herself thinking about Solomon and what Tempest had said earlier. Vitani muttered something about men and mixed messages and politly nodded her head at Tempest and Dylan before going to lean against the far wall of the mansion. The smooth materialagainst Vitani's back felt good as her mind still decided to think about Solomon. It was as if her mind had a mind of its own. Vitani started to think about part of what he had said; "You dont bare the mark." He had said. She shrugged it off and rolled her shoulders, not really feeling tense at all.

Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue May 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Tempest shook her head in amusement at Solomon's antics. She nodded her head at Vitani who went to lean against the wall. She now had an evil grin on her face. She knew how Solomon could get but there seemed to be something starting to bloom here. She inwardly groan at how she was starting to sound like him. She turned to her mate and whispering in his ear asked him, "Hey Dylan do you think Solomon likes Vitani?"
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Wed May 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Casper did not wait for his fiancee's response. Instead, he left her in the bedroom and headed straight into the bathroom. He locked the door after closing it and left his white towel on the handles. Then he approached the tub and turned on the water. He made sure it was cold by touching it with the tip of his fingers. To be honest it seemed normally warm, but this was normal since his spicies usually had that 'alergy' towards it.
When the tub was full, he switched off the water and took off his clothes. He got in quickly and laid his body with a faint smile on his face. He felt relieved and honestly he enjoyed that feeling. At least for a hour he could rest and not think for the duties he had. But having such a peaceful moment for sure did brought some memories. Casper rested his head back and closed his eyes, letting his fringe cover them. He thought about Razil and her words. 'I hate you...' - these words still echoed through his mind. He still couldn't understand how could she choose that dog over him, over her clan. She destroyed everything with three simple words. At the begining he felt pain, he trully did. But then, realising that there was no point, he only felt disappointment and unbreakable coldness towards the traitor. He couldn't look at her as a friend anymore. Not after what she said.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next