Camp Clearing

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camp Clearing

Post by Eliza on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Right infront of the cave, which leads to the dens, is placed the Camp Clearing. Just as the dens, the clearing is well hidden from invadors and unwanted guests. It is surrounded by trees with wide green crowns, which barely let the sun rays light the place. In the middle there is a stump, which is used as stage by the leaders. When they want to announce something they get on it and speak. On few metres from the stump there is a stable of a falled tree, which is hollow inside. Usually the pups use it as a playground. The older wolves usually sit near the stump, mostly on places which are lit by the warm sunlight.
Eliza
Admin

View user profile http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Camp Clearing

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Jake peeked over at the fighter. "That 'kids' name is Kenji, thank you." He growled. He didn't understand what brought on this sudden aggression. He turned to face Paramore, his
eyes shifting to the darker green of his wolf self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paramore on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Paramours growled "sorry I didn't know. Don't have to get your tail in a twist" she grumbled. Her green eyes darkened and she narrowed her eyes. She didn't even mean to be mean. She just asked a simple question.
Paramore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Jake growled. He looked ready to pounce when suddenly he stopped. His eyes returned back to light green, and he held his head. "I'm sorry Paramore. I don't know what happened to me." He groaned, looking back at Raizil with a slight amount of fear in his gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paramore on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Para more chuckled "it's a normal wolf thing. Wolves don't take well to anyone or anything even talking wrong to there pups. I understand" she chuckled. She knew this because of her mother and father. She watched the child and sighed. She wanted a mate and pups.
Paramore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:59 pm

Jake sighed again. "Well, Kenji isn't really mine, well actually he is, but... It's complicated." Jake sighed. He shook his head, irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paramore on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:06 am

Paramor nodded and shrugged "it's doesn't matter. Your wolf had claimed him as yours" she said. She knew about this stuff. She smiled "I think you will be a great father. Let's hope he likes electricity" she smiled and held up her finger. A small bolt of electricity sparked and chuckled.
Paramore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Indira on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:29 am

Indira had remained quiet as the three wolves spoke. It would be bad if she were to stay here any longer and be tempted to join this pack. After all, she was but one side of a coin and if the other side flipped, well, let's just say things would get very messy. "Goodbye." Indira mumbled respectfully, dipping her head slightly. Shifting into a sandy-blonde wolf with grass-green eyes, Indira looked at the pack once over her shoulder before pacing calmly away back to her apothecary in the village. She had no desire to stick around and explain once again what she was doing in pack territory to the new red-headed wolf.

-Aslad Village. Indira's Apothecary.

Indira
Healer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:17 am

Jakes green eyes shifted to the leaving Indira. He sighed, running his fingers through his air. "I hope so too." He said, sending a small bolt up into the air. He nodded at Paramore, then shifted to look at Kenji and Raizil, a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paramore on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Paramore smiled. She yawned and announced "I am going to Town. Anyone is welcome" but she knew no one would want to go, all of them where caught up in Kenji. She sighed and dashed off. Her red hair flew behind her and she loved it.

Last edited by Paramore on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paramore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:43 pm

(It's daytime right now so please no more shifting or powers)
Raizil handed Kenji to Jake. She then watched in amusement the exchange between Jake and Paramore. "Paramore is right Jake, he is now out child. And I won't let anybody hurt him." Raizil's eyes turned a yellow color of her wolf and her claws extended. She stood before Kenji and brushed the blanket aside do she had access to his neck. She use two fingers to mark him but at the last minute the boy turned his head and she instead got the edge of his cheek. "From this day forward Kenji is now a pup of Moonclan." She watched as the scratch healed into a scar on his cheek. "Well Kenji your a little restless aren't you?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Jake smiled at Raizil. He sighed, content. As soon as Kenji was officially accepted and marked, he raised his head in a howl. It was nice, and after a moment, he brought his head down. "Welcome to Moonclan, son." He whispered, still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Kenji cried from the pain of the scratch but they quieted down when it healed. Hearing his father howl strongly, Kenji tried to copy it but his came out sounding like the pup he was. Kenji reached up for his new mother.

Raizil laughed as she heard Kenji trying to copy his fathers howl. She hoped that he didn't take too much after his father or he would be getting into a lot of fights. She saw Keji reaching for her so she brought he head closer to him, and let out a groan when he pulled her hair. She pried her fingers off her hair and stuck her finger in its place. She then gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Okay Kenji mommy needs to go into town now." She said and took her finger back. Rai gave her mate a quick peck on the lips. "I shouldn't be too long." She could feel a rage and darkness feel her that she almost collapsed from it. 'Casper...please don't do this." she thought to him. She was really angry at him but she would never start a war about it. "Meet me at the border Casper, we need to talk" she added to the king of vampires. She took off and threw a wave over her shoulder. And headed to the border.

Border

(Kenji goes with whoever is holding him at the moment so im not going to keep posting everytime we switch places for him)

Last edited by Raizil on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Reply to Caspers post)
Kenji
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Jake watched with surprise as Raizil began heading towards the border. But he decided it would be better if he left her alone. He needed to take care of Kenji. He sighed, tickling the child, while walking to the dens.
-The dens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Lilou, approaching the clearing slows to a walk. She finds a nice sunny spot to rest. She lies down and basks in the warm sunlight.
Lilou
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Raizil arrived at the clearing to see Lilou laying there she walkes over to her and gives her a greeting."hi Lilou. " She said to her clanmember. But then she caught the scent of her Beta who she needed to speak with. "Sorry but i must go, please excuse me." She said and took off in the direction of silver creek.

-silver creek-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Kari approaches the edges of the camp clearing. She hops into a bush and peeks to see the surroundings. She sticks her nose up out of the bush and takes a sniff and she smells the lingering scent of a few female wolves and a couple males. She yawns quietly and she collapses, almost instantly falling asleep behind the bush.
Kari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Jake pounded into the clearing. He had stopped for a short break halfway here from the place he had made a tiny den, and where the two vampires had been. Raizil would see how strong he was! He would show her! But, he couldn't go marching into the vampires territory with Kenji. He looked around, and placed Kenji in the clearing. He howled loudly once, then quickly ran off towards the vampires territory.
Crimson fang territory, the forest
Eliza
Admin

View user profile http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:16 am

(Doing a little aging with Kenji)
Kenji didnt quite understand all that was going on. Plus he was really sure how to get back to the dens. Kenji was taking away from here when he was really young. Kenji was about 5 years old. And even though he could walk and run he wasnt as fast hence why his father carried him. He missed his mom and clan a lot but being a rogue came with its good sides too. Kenji was pretty smart for a five -year-old. Its just adult stuff like this was way beyond his comprehension level. He did know that he needed somebody to come find him, so Kenji shifted and howled as loud as he could. Which if you weren't near by. You wouldnt be able to hear him.
Kenji
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Kari blinked a few times before fully waking up. She yawned and looked for where the howling was coming from. She heard a loud one and the a few minutes later a soft howl. She peeked her head out and spotted a little pup. She smiled widely and hopped out to the pup and tumbling onto her back playfully.
"Hey! What's up little guy?" She said laughing playfully.
(She is still in her wolf form. Most of the time she rps she will be a wolf unless I say different)
Kari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Kenji backed up and growled in warning at the she wolf. Fire swirled at the bottom of his paws. His father had showed him how to control his power somewhat but he was far from mastering it. "Don't come any closer loner. What are you don't on my mamas land?" Even though the alpha of Moonclan was his mother he also was a loner but only because his father took him away from the clan. But now that he was back technically he is an alphas son.
Kenji
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Kari rolled onto her tummy and layed her chin onto the ground. "Awe! Your so cute!" Kari yelped happily. Her eyes started changing into a mixture of blue, purple and pink. Her ears then perked up. "Someone is near..." She muttered to herself. "Hey is this place like near your cave? Wanna go somewhere else to play instead?" Kari asked Kenji, her tail going in between he legs slightly. Kari smells a male nearby that was apart of this little one's tribe. But it wasnt the same male that dropped him off. Kari started to get worried and shaked a bit.

Last edited by Kari on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Kenji watched the she wolf in wonder. He had never met somebody like her. If she was apart of his clan he knew she would probably hold the position of omega. She acted and looked as if she wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. The fire at Kenjis feet disappeared. "What are you scared about. And you never answered my question, what are you doing here? My name is Kenji, son to Alpha Raizil of Moonclan and Lone fighter Jake. And I don't think I will be going with you I must find my father. I don't know why we have came back to my mommy's home."

Last edited by Raizil on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Kari sat up from laying down and sniffied the air. 'I hope that male doesnt track me.' She thought to herself while shaking. "Well I got to go now so." Kari said silently as her ears listen. Kari scurried off, tail still between her legs, quickly back towards the forest somewhere.

~Waterfall Cliffs

Kari soon scurried back into the camp clearing, trying to hide herself well. Kari spotted Kenji and snuck up to him. "Aye, Kenji. Who is in those dens at the moment?" Kari asked with caution but also curiousness in her eyes.

Last edited by Kari on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Kenji was just about to take off to find his father when the lone she wolf came back. "The wolves in the dens are of Moonclan, you aren't allowed over there unless you are a member of the clan. Though you would have to talk to the Alpha about joining. Now if you don't mind I'm going to find my father, bye bye now." He said and took off towards the vampire territory. He was a brown blur as he moved through the trees.

The forest, crimson fang territory
Kenji
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Kari shook her head as she watched him leave. "I'll just check myself then." She muttered and approached the entrance slowly and eventually entering.

~Werewolf dens
Kari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top