Swaying Plains

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swaying Plains

Post by Eliza on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

These plains are home to many different prey. It also provides a training ground for those wishing to practice their skills. Most loners tend to hang out in this area.
Eliza
Admin

View user profile http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Swaying Plains

Post by Eliza on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:22 am

Jake sighed, looking at his son. He knew he wouldn't understand. "I'm just trying to protect you. Not all people are nice." He said, looking defeated. His green eyes were wide as he looked at the vampire.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Artemis looks at Jake, then back down to Kenji. She knows why Jake doesn't what her playing with Kenji. "Kenji, If your daddy doesn't you to play with me that's okay. Just do me a favor, and listen to your daddy. Most vampires aren't as nice as I am, and they don't want to play with you okay?"
Artemis
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Kenji stated to get angry. " but you and the pretty lady with the long white hair (Eliza), are nice so vampies nice to me. Daddy mad cuz mommy and him fight, but me wanna play now!" Kenji was getting so angry that suddently a swirl of fire surrounded him and his eyes gloqed. His powers had started to appear, he was in fact a natural born.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Jake backed up from Kenji. He didn't want to discipline him, but he had to. "Kenji! Calm down now! You can play with her, but you have to calm down now!" He said harshly, something he hadn't done with Kenji. He looked down at him with strict eyes.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Artemis jumps back from the fire surrounding Kenji, as she pushes back her sadness at not having a power, despite her being a natural born. Jake yells at Kenji. She looks at the angry pup with fire swirling around him. "Calm down buddy." she says softly "I can play with you, but if I try to now I might get hurt by the fire. You have to calm down or your daddy and I might get burned"
Artemis
Fighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:06 am

Kenji went from angry to sad when his daddy yelled at him. The flames died down as did he. "Im sorry daddy, me sorry me bad boy." Kenji cried and then looked up at his dad in guilt. " how me do that, me made fire and it no hot."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:40 am

Jake gently picked up his son. "You are a special wolf, like daddy. I have electricity, and you have fire. I'll teach you to control it as you get older." He said, licking his cheek. He smiled at his son.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:34 am

OOC: Indira seems to have gone inactive. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Oh, and read her biography carefully as well. There are certain...details there.

The vampire blinked at the scene before her. 'Fire...Fire, there's fire here...' She had frozen at the edge of the plain, her blood red eyes locked on the small child. "What...?" She mumbled dropping her load, and falling back onto a tree. She held her head with her hands, her long stands of hair hiding her face. "That was...No, it wasn't, that can't..." Her short fingernails dug into her forehead. "There's no such thing as magic, Blake. No way. That's illogical. That's impossible..." She mumbled trying to calm herself, her eyes wide in confusion and fear.
Blake
Loner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Jakes head suddenly twisted, his nose in the air. He dropped his son gently on the ground, and he bared his teeth. He turned back to the vampire. "Liar! There is another vampire here! You plotted to kill us! But you can't do the work yourself, so you've gotten someone else to do it for you!" He growled, picked up Kenji by his scruff and put him back into the den. His eyes focused on the new vampire, and he rushed at her, his black fur bristling and his teeth bared.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:21 pm

The girl heard a loud roar, but it seemed to be only a slight buzz in the back of her mind. Her hair had parted slightly, enough that she spotted a pitch black wolf rushing at her. Her maroon eyes widened into large discs, then she did something she promised herself never to do. "Stay away from me!" Her voice came out higher than she expected and it cracked, causing her to clamp her hands over her ears. A wide circle of fire surrounded her and the tree she sat beneath. It was a jagged oval, inexperienced and unused. 'I just...No, I'm not a freak!' She stood up on shaking legs and leaped over the flames. Her bloody gaze turned to the wolf, then she froze again. It was gigantic. 'I'm a dead man...' Her heart seemed to be squeezed in her chest, and her breath was caught in her heart. An icy feeling crawled up her legs. No matter how much she willed herself, she couldn't move.
Blake
Loner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:55 am

Jake dodged the fire quickly, his own pelt starting to hum with electricity. It crackled and looked like someone had taken lines of yellow electricity and wrapped it around his body. And it kept snapping and snarling, just like Jake. He went around the fire, and pounded after the girl. Due to her standing still, he easily pounced and pinned her to the ground, small electric shocks about the size of a joy buzzer shooting into her as he touched her.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:36 pm

The girl didn't have time to react, much. The wolf charged her, and pinned her down. A tingling feeling raced through each place he touched. His fur stood up on end, and the electricity surrounding him was more than visible. She gripped his neck, under his chin, and channeled a heat into her hands. They visibly steamed, and she could feel the muscles under her fingers tense. "What...? What do you want..." He voice low and harsh. Her eyes slowly turned bloodshot.
Blake
Loner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Jake snarled and snapped as he felt fingers around his throat, and he aimed a bite to her arm. "Leave. Now! Leave me and my son alone!" He snarled loudly, his claws flying at her and his jaws snapping at her arm.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:25 am

She flinched as the lightning seemed to spark with more intensity. She tightened her grip, as the words slipped out of his muzzle. 'How can you talk?' She wondered, but her blood shot eyes focused on the green ones before her. Teeth met the gloves covering her forearms. She squeezed tighter with her hands, feeling a windpipe and compressing slowly. She rolled over, bringing the wolf with her. "I have nothing to gain from killing your son, or a freak show like yourself." She growled almost unintelligently. She brought her weight down onto her hands. "I want nothing to do with this witchcraft, wolf!"
Blake
Loner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:37 am

Jake snarled and growled as he was rolled over and choked as his windpipe was crushed. His eyes seemed to say, you leave me no choice. He suddenly sent a big shock of electricity through her, enough to stun her for a few seconds. He continued to struggle, kicking out his claws and teeth at her.
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:13 am

OOC: Hey wait, shouldn't he have noticed she wasn't from the clans because she lived in town?

The wolf didn't seem very happy, but Blake couldn't tell through the jolt of electricity. It didn't just stun her, her vision went black and white, returning to normal with the wolf on top of her. A black haze settled over her eyes. She gripped it's fur, pulling it's shaggy pelt away from his body. "You attack unprovoked. What kind of a problem do you have against humans?" Her brain still hadn't clicked, revealing her connection to her species.
Blake
Loner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:05 pm

(Jake is almost never in his right mind anymore.)
Jake suddenly stopped, hoping off of her. He stopped showing emotion. He had attacked Raizil just like that. He had hurt her, hadn't he? Hadn't he? It's all Caspers fault. All his fault. All of it. She loves Casper, a damn vampire, more than him. What was it that she had said? That Jake wasn't good enough to be her equal? Yes, that was it. That was what she had said. Maybe killing that vampire would show her? Yes, it would show her, it would show her how strong he was!
He darted back to Kenji, snapped him up by his scruff and took off as fast as he could back towards the territories. He would show her! He would show everybody! No one would stop him from showing Raizil that he was the rightful alpha! No one!
-Moonclan territory, camp clearing
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 pm

The vampire watched as the wolf paused for a couple of seconds as something dawned in his face. A wide grin filled his muzzle as he darted off to grab his son. Blake groaned and rolled over in the grass as he bounded off. Sweat rolled down her forehead as she took deep breaths of grass and dirt. Her gloves, now burned through, clutched at her arm, blood streaming between her white fingers. She panted loudly as she pushed herself up off the grass. She became aware of the other presence and stared at the vampire through one eye, the other covered in blood from a cut above her eyebrow. "Who...What, what was that?" She said, the pain from the wound slowly fading. She took her hand off her arm and was surprised to see it stop bleeding so quickly. She had experienced wounds before, but never at night. But they were always miraculously healed the next day. She swallowed and closed her eyes to think, arranging her jumbled and panicked thoughts together. With another shaky breath she stood up with the support of a tree. Streaks of dirt and grass stained her face. "Do...D-Do you have a handkerchief?" She said take deep slow breaths.
Blake
Loner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm

After Ten Years

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content