Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf Information

Go down

Werewolf Information Empty Werewolf Information

Post by Eliza Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:00 pm

So you want to be a werewolf, eh? Well, here is all you need to know about how vampires work.
 Sun - Sun doesn't burn werewolves. It makes them feel weak, and does not allow them to use their powers. They need to transform if they stay in the sun for too long.
 Silver - No, silver has no effect on werewolves, but crystal does. If you shoot a werewolf with crystal arrow or bullet it will cause an incurable infection. The wolfwill survive max three days until it dies. However the not all crystals have this effect. Only those which are in Crystal Cave in Crimson's fang territory.
Life time - My werwolves do not live forever. They have extended life expectancies. They may live for up to 300 years. The oldest werewolf was 309. They age just as fast as people, until they hit their 20's, then they slow down in aging.
 Turning people - Only natural born werewolves can change humans into werewolves. They inject a sort of venom into the person, which they may only survive. Only about 10% of whom are bitten actually turn into werewolves. If you intend to turn someone, notify me. I will do a role, and tell you if the person died or was successfully turned. This is how it will work, each day for 3 days, I will role it. 0-20% is a successful turn, 21-80% is waiting another day, and 81-100% is a death. At the end of the three days, if the person lived by being between 21-80% each day, they will turn on the third day no matter the role.
 Meat - Werewolves must eat meat daily, the type does not matter. It is much like the blood for vampires. They can go without it, but they will eventually go into Moonlust. (More on this in Roleplay Terms)
 Natural borns - A natural born werewolf is a werewolf who was born to two werewolf parents. This includes two made werewolf. Your character can be natural born if born to werewolves, no matter the type. A werewolf can not have children with humans. I say no!
 Werewolf children - A werewolf woman has her children within one week. A werewolf is common to have twins or triplets. The average litter is 1-3. Werewolves have children in roleplay in 2-3 months. They are quick because, well, no one likes waiting. A werewolf can have children with a vampire, but they will not be halflings. They will be one or the other. Just like you can't have your dad's blonde hair AND your mother's black hair. No. If a werewolf and a vampire have kids, alert an Admin and they will roll to see how many are werewolves and how many are vampires. A werewolf female is more likely to have many children then a vampire female, due to the werewolf part.
Any other questions? Feel free to ask below, and your question may be added with an answer. It will be answered none the less.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down