Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappearance

5 posters

Go down

Disappearance  Empty Disappearance

Post by Aiden Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 am

I would just like to formally appologise for my sudden disappearance over the last few weeks. My laptop decided that it would be most 'amusing' to delete a large chunk of my most recently opened files, many if which contained my coursework for my upcoming exams, so I've been working like crazy to try and re-do what I've lost. Now that my workload has thinned back out, I'm hoping to begin roleplaying again in the next few days.
Is there any chance someone could fill me in with a quick update on what I've missed? That would be a great help Smile
Aiden
Aiden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Disappearance  Empty Re: Disappearance

Post by Raizil Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:09 am

It's great to have you back Aiden. Here is an update of all the things that have been going on. Raizil has left Crimson Fang to be with her new mate Jake. She is now the alpha of Moonclan. But she did so against Caspers order. He called everyone to the throne room to announce the betrayal of Rai and that any wolf spotted on their territory will be killed. Raizil now has an adopted son name Kenji, that went exploring and has crossed the borders to Crimson Fang side, and has just met with Casper and Eliza. We have 5 new members. And I believe that is about it.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarot Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Nice to meet you Aiden. Welcome back to the site. I'm afraid we have not met. Nice to meet you. The name's Tarot. Smile
I hope to be able to role-play with you at one point. My characters a loner at the moment.
Tarot
Tarot
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 am

Thanks for that, Raizil :)that was very helpful indeed.
And hello there, Tarot! It's wonderful to meet you. I too hope to role-play with you soon, it will be nice to get to know some of the new members once I get back into the swing of things Smile
Aiden
Aiden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Welcome back Aiden. I'm glad to see you again and can't wait to roleplay with you as Casper and Aceline of course. :*
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:01 am

Thank you Casper ; ) From a quick glance at the Mansion forum, it seems that everyone has 'magically appeared' in the Throne Room, so should I assume that Aiden is there too, or is he still upstairs with Aceline? Apologies, I'm a little slow of late.
Aiden
Aiden
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 am

Lets pretend he is there with Ace ;p
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey Aiden, welcome back! And thank you Raizil for taking care of that. Saved me some trouble. XD Anyway, thanks for returning! Can't wait to get back into role play with ya!
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum