Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It happened again

2 posters

Go down

It happened again Empty It happened again

Post by Trevor Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Hey guys I'm sorry being absent for awhile. I ummm... Tried to commit suicide again. I know you guys don't want to hear this kinda stuff but I thought you guys should know. So I'm sorry...
(It's Eliza)
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

It happened again Empty Re: It happened again

Post by Raizil Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Its okay, you take all the time you need to get through this. I can say i know what your going through and there is a light at the end of the endless dark tunnel your in. The way i got through it was by finding one thing or person that i could lean on in my time of need. Having somebody that is fighting for you more than you are helps kinda. But find one thing that you can hold unto in this world. It doesnt have to be big but something that will get you through the next day. Its going to seem useless in the beginning but i can assure you that that is not the case. But really what it comes down to is how worthy you feel to be in this world. Because if you dont feel like you should be in this world or that its just too much to keep on living and no matter how many people you talk to nobody will understand how you feel and how things are affecting you, then there is nothing that anybody can say that will change your mind. You and only you must find the will and strength inside to give life the finger and fight through all the emotional, mental, and physical crap that life will throw at you. Anyways that just a brief thing that i wanted to say to you. If you more advice or some cold hard non sugar coated tough love words of wisdom by all means pm me or email me.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum