Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+15
Angel
Julian
Anubis
Laura
Solomon
Vitani
Paramore
Indira
Aiden
Eliza
Samuel
Casper
Dylan
Tempest
Raizil
19 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 3 Empty The Mansion

Post by Raizil Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Mansion - Page 3 7111824c

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by Raizil Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:46 am

Rai tried to struggle out of Casper's hold but he held her to tightly. She growled in anger. She at the same time tried to bite at the vampire king who was holding unto her. Then the taste of blood hit her tongue, and she whimpered at the rich taste of it. Casper's blood was helping to calm her down, and when she felt a little of the Moonlust start to wear off she was able to shift back into a stage that was in between the wolf form and the human form. Raizil's eyes were still yellow, and her canines were still elongated, as were her claws. Her face held a type of wildness to it that it usually didnt have on the free spirited girl.

Raizil despite still not being fully a wolf anymore she still was having trouble with trying to get control. The wolf part of her was happy for the blood it got but she wanted to finish the hunt she had started. She let out a feral roar, but still managed to say to Casper "Let me go, I must finish my hunt!"
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Jakes ears perked up as he heard what Raizil said. He shivered, knowing what she meant. "She needs to hunt... me..." He whispered to himself. He took a deep breath, before turning. He walked calmly to the front of the mansion, and stepped outside. "Release her Casper. I know how to take care of this. You need to finish the hunt? Well then, come on!" He roared, turning back into a wolf. He snarled at Raizil, waiting for her to be released so he could lure the raging werewolf away from the vampire clan. He knew he would probably die, but at that moment, the blonde boy didn't care. He would be dieing for Raizil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Any control that Raizil had slipped, when jake turned into a wolf and then challenged her. She shifted again and used her feet to push and kick at Casper until she was free. She went to lunge for the black wolf but instead she let out a cry of pain. To Raizil it felt like something had hold of her body and she was fighting it. Casper's blood helped a lot. She was winning the invisable fight she was having within her mind. She shifted back and this time she was mostly human now, the only thing was that her eyes flickered between the yellow of her wolf eyes and the red of her natural ones. She collasped, as she didnt have the strength to hold her body up anymore. "Jake...Casper...Whats going on?" She asked, until she looked down at herself and the front of her shirt had blood on it, and she could taste that she recently had just injusted blood. "Oh My Gosh, I did this. It happened again. Im so sorry, I promised I would never let myself be this way ever again" She mumbled, she then turned to Casper, her eyes were full of shame, guilt, and horror. "Did I kill somebody?" Raizil asked tears pooling at her eyes.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Jake sighed with relief as Raizil seemed to have control again. He turned back to his human self, a smile on his face. He leaned down on his knees, hugging her. He couldn't help himself. "No. You didn't hurt anyone against their will. You almost had me though." He chuckled, letting his grip lesson if she wanted him to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Raizil felt so horrible for what she did. But what almost surprised her the most was the face that Jake had stayed with her the whole time. Despite his cocky attitude he had a sensitive and caring side as well that she was sure nobody really knew about. Raizil clutched his shirt as he hugged her and silently cried. "Im sorry, Im so sorry." It was a rare sight for Raizil to be sitting out in the front of the mansion with her kind and vampire friend sitting there and crying into the arms of a man that she had barely known for less than 3 hrs. She let him go, and blushed at the position she was just seen in by the very guy she had had a crush on when they were teens.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Jake shushed her gently, rocking her slightly. When she pulled back, he saw her look at Casper, blushing. Instantly he felt like he had been punched in the gut. She liked him. He did his best to hide his hurt, but it flashed in his eyes and his body tensed. He made his arms leave her, sitting there as he looked down, grinding his teeth. He should have known better than falling for a girl. It was the reason for his normally agravating attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Eliza sighed, she was alone again, only this time she couldn't get out of bed. She laid down, feeling thirstier by the minute. She groaned, trying to push the feeling away. The scent of Caspers blood hit her nose again, and she growled. But the white haired couldn't get up to yell at him. But there was one thing she could do. Casper... would you please come back to me soon? She said through the bond. She felt angry, yet lonely too. She didn't know what to do besides wait for her King to come back to her.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Indira Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:34 am

"Umm..." Indira had followed Jake and Raizil, hoping she could help in some way since she had never got the opportunity to introduce herself as the other she-wolf wanted. *Surrounded by vampires... Time to go.* She thought. "E-well, er... Seeing as that wolf should be okay, I-I'm just going to go home." Hurriedly shifting from a short blonde human to a small sandy-coloured she-wolf, Indira turned around and began to walk back towards the way she came with her herbs firmly clamped beneath her jaws but she paused just before the mansion's exit.

Last edited by Indira on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Indira
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:52 pm

(Rai wasnt blushing at Casper, just in general, and Indira please post where you are going. like -the village or something like that)

Raizil looked back at Jake and see saw the anger and hurt in his eyes. She wondered why he looked that way. Raizil took a breath to clear her head a bit. "Umm... Well this is a little awkward so let me introduce people." She said glancing between Casper and Jake, she did notice the female run off before she had gotten to tell her to wait. Pointing to casper, she introduced him "This is Casper the Vampire King and my lifelong friend." She said with a smile and then did the same with Jake, "And this here is Jake, Fighter of Moonclan and the arrongant one who decided to challenge me. Well now that we have all been acquainted with one another, and Im not trying to kill somebody. Let me say this, I am okay for now but I am still unstable. Now with that said Jake will you be willing to give Casper and I here a few moments alone." She asked and as he padded off out of hearing range, she went to Casper and kneeled in a formal apology. "My King, I am from the bottom of my heart sorry for the danger and chaos that I have brought to your doorstep." Raizil said, her head bowed in respect.

Her and Casper's relationship was strange indeed because they were friends but he was also her King, but nevertheless there were times such as this one where she needed to treat him like a king instead of her friend. "Earlier I left because I had sensed a wolf nearby in the forest. When I got there he attacked me and I fought back. During the fight I suffered a bite to the neck that wasnt healing and from there I had started to lose control. I then asked for him to bring me here. It will not happen again." she told him formally, but her next words was that of a friend to a friend. "Please do not punish Jake for what he has done. I think there is something going on in that clan, actually I dont think they even have a leader. Well thats what I get from his actions at least, and also..." She paused for a second, and bit her lip. She didnt know if she should tell him or not, but decided that it was best to just be honest with her friend. "And...ummm....I kinda....ummm...like him. I mean he is very arrogant and thinks he can win any battle, but he has a soft, caring, and sensitive side as well." Raizil had a soft but happy smile on her face when she thought about how she met Jake.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Indira Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Indira turned her head around and stared at Raizil with her ears pricked and alert. *So she's having trouble..* Shifting back into her short human form and started shuffling through the herbs she had managed to collect before she finally found the sharp-smelling dark green leaf she had been looking for. Racing back to other she-wolf at a speed surprising for her form, Indira halted before her and shoved the herb into her hands. "This should help. Sorry!" Indira blurted out before shifting back as a tiny wolf as if she had stepped through a mirror. Twitching her ears at the people in front of her, Indira stiffened then bounded away, as if demons were snapping at her heels, and headed back for her Apothecary in the village. No way was she going back to the forest for a while.

Indira
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Raizil eyes were wide when the she wolf came back and put something in her hands. "Umm, thanks but what am I supose to do..." But the girl was already gone. So shes a healer, well it really isnt bad if they cross unto our lands, or is it. she wondered to herself as she waited to see what Casper was going to say.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Jake listened to Raizil, looking sad as he left them. After a few steps, he shifted into his black wolf, before trotting to a dark corner. He circled once before laying down, whimpering. He still felt like he had been stabbed. Even if Raizil might have not been blushing at Casper, she had blushed none the less. He fraught to keep his crying quiet, not wanting anyone to know this side of himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Casper wasn't angry. No. He was furious. His eyes were red as the blood that filled his veins. His fangs flashed like the tip of the sharpest blade ever seen. The king did not even look at Razil. He went straight to the boy called Jake and smiled ironicly. "Jake, right?" suddenly he punshed him in the face, not letting him even dodge the attack. Casper grabbed the blonde boy by the shirt and lifted him up, making sure he will face him. "Listen dog, if I see you crossing my border one more time I will rip your throat, understand? And if you get near Razil you will be the next meal to the homeless dogs in the village." his words were cold and piercing just like his eyes.
The young man then threw the boy on the ground and turned around, still on the alert of any move he might do. He stopped infront of Rai and looked at her unfriendly. However, he kneeled down and took her in his arms. Then carefully he made his way to the mansion. "Leave and never return, Jake!" he hissed before entering the building. The large doors closed behind him slowly and soon the king and his friend disappeared from the intruder's eyes.
He then went into the werewolf's room and gently placed her on her bed. Casper turned around and when he was just about to leave the place he spoke. "As your king I forbid you to go out of the mansion before the sun rises. If you do it you will be banished from Crimson fang forever." then the man left the room and closed the door behind himself. With slow and tired steps he returned to his bedroom, where Eliza waited for his return. He went in and pretended that nothing really happened. He sat by her side and gently touched her cheek before letting her feed from his wrist.

(Eliza sorry for hurting your char. I hope you don't mind if Jake doesn't responde or dodge, cuz I want to make it more dramatical)
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:57 pm

(It's k. Had you left it for me to choose, Jake would have been punched in the face anyway.)
Jake yelped as Casper punched him. He hadn't expected this. He was too stunned to snarl or fight back against the vampire. He was too upset to give a cocky reply. He simply listened to Casper, and landed with a thud as he was dropped. All he could do was stare after the vampire as he went back to the mansion. A sob was stuck in his throat, and he made a choking noise. Remaining his black wolf, he trotted sadly towards the gates, tears falling. His intense hurt and sadness brought his electricity forth, crackling in the air around him. He paused just outside the gates as he lifted his head to release a mournful howl, his sadness and hurt echoing in his pretty howl. Above him, a nearby cloud flashed yellow with lightning, his lightning. He couldn't think about harming anyone though, as the only thing in his suddenly empty head was of Raizils beautiful red eyes looking at him just moments before. All he could see was red as he suddenly jumped away, racing through the forest at inhuman speeds. He did not know where he was going, but it wasn't back to Moonclan.
~Rogue stream

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Eliza carefully waited, knowing Casper would come back to her. She thought of how pathetic she must look, lying in bed, tears on her face and her skin unusually pale. The door creaked as Casper came into the room. She smiled, and began saying something, but she stopped. She could feel his anger when he was outside, and had to know what caused it. She opened her mouth to speak when Caspers wrist suddenly was against her lips. Hunger burst into her mind, and she desperately fought it. Using a weak hand, she pushed his arm away. "No. You have fed Aceline and someone else today, and haven't fed recently yourself for awhile. I'm not taking more of your blood." Even if I want to. She added silently in her mind. She forced her mouth shut, turning away from her fiancée.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Raizil was so shocked when Casper went over to where Jake was and punched him in the face. She was so stunned that all she could do was watch as Jake left and Casper herded her into the house into her room. "No! you...why would you do this to me?" Raizil at this moment was very angry with her "King." She knew that if she broke his rules he would indeed banish her, but she also may never get to see Jake again. But if she did she could be with Jake but couldnt return to Crimson Fang. So Raizil had a decision to make. She thought long and hard for about 2hours befre she came to her answer. Then she closed her eyes and wiping the tears from her eyes she took a piece of paper and a quill and started to write her letter.

Dear King Casper and Queen Eliza,

I first want to say thank you for all that you have done for me. Eliza, I hope that you will come to forgive me for what I did to you in the past. Im also very sorry to have left a scar on the skin of a friend. I found out when I hear your sister yelling and I regret it everyday. Casper I dont know what to say to you. You were my friend, my king, and the person that i trusted most in this world. But I cannot say that anymore. I gave up on you because I could see how much you and Eliza love each other. You know how it feels to love somebody Cas, so why would you take the one person that I was letting into my heart away from me. I will probably never know the anwser but I will say this. Never keep two people who feel strongly about each other part and then make then choose between them or something else. Because they will chose that person, like the saying goes 'love knows no bounds' Anyways Goodbye Casper, Eliza. I am making that choice now and I choose Jake, and moonclan. I guess our kind really cant get along after all.  

Yours Truly,
                                                                      Raizil
(P.S. Do not come and look for me, I want nothing to do with Crimson Fang anymore)

Raizil then gathered up the few belongings that she had brought with her and setting the tear streaked letter on the bed, she left the room. And once she was downstairs and out the door she paused and opened up her mind for Casper to hear. "I hate you." she said with anger. She winced when she felt a burning sensation on her neck. She knew that the bond that she held with Crimson Fang was now gone forever. And shutting her walls again she bounded off, after catching the scent of Jake, to Rouge Stream
-Rouge Stream
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Eliza snuck a peak at Casper, expecting him to insist upon his offer. She desperately wanted to say yes, but knew she couldn't until he fed. And she was determined to keep that vow. Something in her mind began tingling, then she gasped out loud. A wave of pain roared in her head, and she cried out. Her bond with Raizil was being broken; this was much more painful for the person who put it there. She tucked her legs to her chest, crying, willing the pain to go away. "C-Casper..." She whispered as she continued to cry.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:42 am

Casper sighed. "It's ok sister. I will have a snack later so it won't be a problem if you drink from me." He said, smiling politely.
Suddenly three words echoed into his head. Soon Eliza yelped in pain. He tried to help but it was useless. Razil had once again caused pain in his queen's heart. The man frowned and got up, leaving his sister alone in the roon. He dashed into Rai's one and found it empty. Only a letter, nothing else. He grabbed the old paper and read the words written onto it. Then he smiled ironicly and smashed it. 'Fine then. Let's play.' he thought and made sure this message will reach Razil's mind.
Casper went into the throne room. He closed his eyes and send a message to every single member of his clan. 'Come into the throne room. I have important topic to discuss.' Then the young boy went into his bedroom and took Eliza in his hand. Carefully he made his way back to the throne room and placed her on the throne. He handed her a bottle of blood, which he took from the kitchen earlier and demanded her to drink. Then he sat beside her and waited for the others to arrive.

Last edited by Casper on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 am

Aceline felt so powerful and unstoppable, like never before. She could do whatever she want for less than a second. But what she wanted was blood. She snarled at each creature her eyes met before her creature wrapped her hands around her and let her feed from him. The black haired girl ank her fangs into his wrist and drank but not for long. As soon as she once again felt back on the earth she pulled her fangs out and pushed Casper's wrist away. The king kissed her on the forehead and left the room.
Ace stood still like a statue. Her long messy hair went down like a beautiful waterfal and her eyes deep blue as the ocean observed the place. She turned around and looked at the mirror but saw nothing. Her cold pale hands reached her won cheeks and then lips, which were red due to the blood she drank a few moments ago. Suddenly Aiden's voice made her tilt her head right and meet the dark haired's boy golden eyes. "Aiden." she whispered before crawling to him and wrapping her hands around the man. Her eyes filled with tears as a joyful smile crawled on her face. She was so happy to see him again, to touch him, to be with him.
But that moment of joy didn't last for long. The girl suddenly let go of Aiden and shouted in pain. She heard the voice of Casper in her head, so loud and powerful that it made her feel pain for a few minutes. "What is this? Why does it hurt so much?" she whispered quietly as she held her head tightly.
Samuel
Samuel
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Eliza shivered in Casper's arms. She was shaking from starvation, and was nearing bloodlust. She fought against it well. She had a knack for such things. She was placed in her throne, and given blood by Casper. "T-Thank you Casper." She said shakily. She tightened her grip on the bottle, raising it to her lips. She downed it fast, almost too fast. She then put the bottle next to her throne, to be thrown away later. (XD) She raised her hand to her head as it still throbbed painfully. "Ugh... this hurts..." She complained to Casper, not really expecting any form of answer.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paramore Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Assan cried. He was uncomfortable and felt sticks poke him all over. His brown eyes where red and puffy, filled with tears. He still had the flashbacks of his mother and father being killed. He cried harder as more sticks began to poke him.
Paramore
Paramore

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:09 pm

(Ok guys, we pretend like everyone are in the throne room, so I can make the announcement)
Casper got up as all the members arrived. He made a sign, showing them clearly they can sit. Then he caughed a little to clear his throat before speaking.
"I gathered you all because there is an important thing I must share with the clan. You all know Razil, the werewolf girl. She is a traitor. She left our clan because of a wolf she met today and fell inlove with. Infact, now she is the alpha of Moon clan." he explained before getting to the main part.
"From now on, the werewolves are our enemies! They are liers, scoundrels, traitors and targets. Yes, you heard me clearly - targets. If anyone of you spot a wolf on our land you must kill it! I don't care if it is a regular animal or a werewolf. I want them dead! These brainless creatures have to be taught that if you mess with Crimson clan, you pay for it. If you d not follow these orders, you will have the same faith. When you kill the werewolf I want you to bring me its body!"
Casper's tone was cold. His eyes were dark and his face was like stone. The pose of his body made him look tough and uncompromising. In this moment, the boy was alike to his father. There was not a single difference.
The king made sure that his dark thoughts will reach Razil too, but he made sure that the methods that he will use will be kept in secret from everyone, for now.
"All of you will practice your fighting skills and will patrol the borders every day. The moment you spot one crossing the line, kill it instantly. I will not let them trick us anymore."
After that he left the throne room and the mansion itself. He needed a walk to chill, to take a breath.

~...~

Last edited by Casper on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Eliza listened, shock filling her. She couldn't believe her ears. She watched as he stalked off. But shock quickly switched to both anger and sadness. The anger was stronger, but she didn't let her control her. She started following him, waiting for him to stop so she could talk to her king.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Tempest arrived in time to hear her brother make the announcement about Rai the werewolf that had been apart if the clan. 'Hmm, I knew we should have never let that mutt into the clan.' She thought to herself. Out loud she said, " let that mutt try and come back unto our lands I'll make sure she sees me in her dreams every night." She held a evil smirk on her face.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Eliza was still cradling the baby squirrel as she walked into the mansion. She smiled at the fur ball, then walked up the stairs, tickling Julie for a moment. She headed for her and Caspers beautiful room. Nudging open the door, then kicking it closed, the white haired vampire smiled. A nut appeared in her hand from her pocket, and she gave it to the little female pet. Eliza gently placed the squirrel on her dresser, watching it play with the acorn. I have a surprise for you. Come back to the mansion when you can." She sent through her link with Casper, smiling slightly as she stroked Julie's head.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next