Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Scar

+2
Tempest
Eliza
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crystal Scar Empty Crystal Scar

Post by Eliza Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Crystal Scar 7856042M
Far from the town and both Moon clan and Crimson clan's camps, on the other side of the mountain, near the borders, was settled the Crystal Scar. Crystal Scar was a well hidden cave, which entrance was known only by the trusted members of the vampire clan. It was a dark cave, which was lit only when the sun or moon rays reached the crystals inside it. А small creek crossed the interior of the place, reflecting the incredible sparkle of the crystals. Usually young couples come here when they want to solitude.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Crystal Scar Empty Re: Crystal Scar

Post by Tempest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Tempest arrived at the beautiful cave with all the pretty glittering crystals and sighed. She walked over to the creek and taking off her shoes she dipped her toes in the water. She thought that this was the most magnifenct place in the whole territory. Not too many people knew about this place, and she was glad. She would make this one of her secret get away places. It was so peaceful here, it made her forget all the worries,anger, and doubt that filled her mind, and to just enjoy the moment.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Dylan strode into the cave, his hands shoved deep down into the pockets of his trousers and his neck craning into the air as he stared at the glistening crystals that coated the walls of te cavern. Hearing a noise down by the river that divided the cave in two in dark haired vampire sauntered over to investigate. Seeing Tempest sitting next to the creek with her toes dipped delicately in the water, Dylan bounded over the rocks to her side. He liked it in here. In was peaceful, isolated and quiet. A place he felt he could lose himself in thought and forget all of his worries. Coming to stand next to Tempest he nudged her gently with his elbow. "I let you win." He murmured, staring at the glistening water with a small smirk on his face.
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Tempest laughed at his declaration. "Oh sure you did. You just keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night." She said nudging him back. "Its okay to admit you lost to a girl, I wont tell anyone, I promise." Tempest now had her own smirk on her face. She would totally tell the whole clan, if only to make Dylan mad.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Dylan snorted cheerfully and lowered himself down to sit on the rocky floor next to Tempest, crossing his long legs in front of him so that they didn't dip into the water. "I'm not admitting anything." He countered, turning to look at the woman and catching sight of the cheeky grin on her face. "And even if I did, that," he added, raising his hand and silkily tracing the curve of her lips with his fingers, "is why I wouldn't believe you for a second." His eyes twinkled like polished diamonds in the light of the cave, reflecting the light of the smooth crystals that lay embedded in the rock, and his voice dripped with an unmistakably playfulness that was mirrored in the shimmer of his eyes.
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Tempest stared into his eyes. "And why is that, I would never think to embrassase you. And you dont have to admit anything. I know the truth"Tempest made a biting motion at the finger that traced her lip. She then reached her hand behind his back and to the ponytail that he usually had his hair in. She lid the ribbon that held his hair together off, and watched as his long black hair fell like a waterfall. "Though having long hair is something I would mind teasing you about." She said twirling his hair around her fingers.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 pm

'I would never think to embarrass you.' Dylan's lips curled up at that. She was such a tease and he adored her for it. He didn't move as Tempest reached out behind him and took hold of the piece of fabric holding his hair into a ponytail, sliding it smoothly out of his hair and letting it fall onto his shoulders and back. "Long hair's cool." He replied, grabbing a lock of his own and inspecting it lazily. "Macho men have long hair."
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Tempest stopped and looked at him. She then took her hand any put it to his forehead. "No your not human so you cant get a fever. Hmmm, whens the last time you fed." She teased. "Macho men, you must be very thirsty, love." Tempest loved that he teased, and joked with her, yet he could still be serious when needed. Suddently screamed in surprise, and grabbed her head. Tears were pouring out of her eyes, she looked at Dylan. "Its Casper, hes hurting." She closed her eyes. "That human, she must have died. Gosh, all this grief over a human." Keeping her eyes closed she hung her head in between her legs to help with the pain.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:30 am

Dylan paused and adopted a thoughtful look, casting his eyes to the sky as he tried to remember. "The last time I fed? I haven't the foggiest, but I suspect a bit of hunting will need to be done soon." The man thoroughly enjoyed hunting. He loved the thrill of the chase and the rush of satisfaction as he brought he prey down, he didn't let himself dwell on the fact that he was sucking the life out of an inicent being. It was just how things were. Tempest's scream surprised him and he launched to his feet, his eyes widening as he lowered his centre of gravity, readying himself for an attack of some kind. "What is it?" He asked looking at her with great concern as tears began to stream down her face. "Tempest, what's wrong?" Although Dylan was Casper's relative, the bond he shared with his cousin wasn't nearly as strong as he bond he held with his siblings, and being so wrapped to in the moment, Dylan had not felt a thing. "Dead?" He echoed quietly, sitting himself down next to her again and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Geez, I thought that she was going to make it."
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:17 am

Tempest leaned into Dylan, and wiped her tears. "Hmmm, Dylan be lucky you can't feel all that I'm feeling. Whatever is going on is serious. But I came out here to get away from them." She turned around so the her arms were wrapped around Dylan's waist and since she was shorter than him she laid her head on his neck. " you know I don't think you know how grateful I'm am that I have you. And I hope you know that you will have to deal will me and my craziness."
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Dylan wrapped his arms tighter around Tempest as she leaned into him, laying her head on his neck. Lifting his chin he rested it on her head and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "I'm sure everything will turn out just fine." He mumbled partly to himself. His gaze was solemn and thoughtful for a few moments but his face instantly lit up again as Tempest continued to talk. "The more quirks and craziness, the better." He said, planting a small kiss on the top of her head. "I love you just the way you are."
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Tempest smile grew. " its that so? Well then you are going to get all kinds of little surprises." Tempest then applied my of her weight into Dylan, so that he now had his back on the cave floor, and she now sat on his stomach. She leaned down and lightly gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you too." She said, her face only inches from his. So was beyond happy to hear him say those words to her. She knew that he could probably hear her heart going a mile a minute. But she could careless.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Dylan was powerless to stop his body falling against the cold stone floor as Tempest readjusted her position. The stone floor was slightly damp against his back and the rocks were uneven, but he couldn't care less. He looked up into her breathtakingly blue eyes with such compassion and warmth that he thought he might explode. He had never really had a very large emotional range, finding it easy to let worries and anxiety flit meaninglessly over the top his head, but everything changed when he was with Tempest. He reckoned he might pop a vein or something if his feelings grew any stronger towards her, or he might just pop all together. It meant a lot to him to hear her say those words, and the feeling of her lips on his, for however a short period of time, was immensely warm and welcoming. The smile that caressed her face took his breath away as much as the mere sound of her melodic voice and made his heart melt, just a little. "I know." He said, running his fingers through her long, silky hair, his face just inches away from hers.
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:32 pm

Tempest felt content, time could stop right now and she wouldnt regret it. Her love for Dylan felt so magical, as if she was in a fairytale but the difference was that this wasnt something that had been created from her imagination, this was real. Dylan was real, and he was all hers. Just the thought that her future was tied to his made her want to rejoce in happiness. "Dylan I think its time we had talk with my brother. You are my mate, the one I have chosen to share all my pain and happiness with for the rest of my life, yet we cant even have what the mate bond which is our right. All because my brother cant come to terms with how he feels about you, I cant wait any longer. Its not fair, I want to be able to share everything between us, Mind, Body, and Soul." Tempest reached her hand up to lay it on top of Dylan's. She got up and held her hand down to him. "Come Love, let us finally be one. Plus my brother has called all to the throne room." Tempest led the way out the cave and back to the mansion.

The mansion
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:54 am

The bonds that one vampire shared between another had always been a topic if dire interest for Dylan. The idea , as Tempest had just stated, that two vampires could share their mind, body and soul, that they could feel what another vampire was feeling, hear what they were thinking -all to a certain extent of course- ... Well, he found the concept extremely fascinating, not to mention immensely appealing when it concerned his mate. But there was always at least one complication. There had to be. It was just the way of life for things to get in the way, and that obstacle happened to be Casper. Dylan had dwelled on the factor many many times before, perhaps started to overthink it, over exaggerate the situation, which undoubtedly had begun to stress him out a little, but he wanted to be with Tempest so badly. Casper just had to see reason. Accepting Tempest's helping hand up Dylan rose to his feet and gave a decisive nod in Tempest's direction before following after her, heading out of the glittering cave and towards the mansion, to which they had been summoned

~Mansion~
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:20 pm

After Ten Years
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Solomon came here often in the pass ten years to just think. He was no longer the super flirtatious he was then. Not since he had fought in the war.he also missed his best friend but he was ordered to never visit Casper and if he did he would have to end the life of Angel. And he couldnt bare that. He knew Cadper probably hated him.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Angel tromped through the forest after Solomon, her face forming a look of annoyance. The young woman hadn't changed all too much except for appearance. She had filled out, and her face had gone from a wild teenager to one of a beautiful young woman. She kept her black hair long and shiny, and her eyes stayed bright and pure. Of course, there were plenty of scars on her neck and wrists, living with vampires is rough. But she manages as best she can. Her father thinks she moved to another town and she never wants to see him again, much to his sadness.

Angel finally emerged from the forest to see Solomon's hair swing into a cave, and she quickly runs after him. She slips inside the cave, instantly gasping and marveling at the crystals. After a moment she walks over to Solomon, breathing heavily. "Solo... Mon... Ha, could you s-slow down... next time?" She asked between breaths, leaning over and putting her hands on her knees.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:49 am

Solomon turned and faced his beautiful human mate. He use to get tease about her a lot and a were even tried to use her against him. That was the closes she had been to dying and that was also the day that the flirtatious watcher forced to fight had showed just how much of a fighter he really was, which earned him the nickname Crimson flower. The creek was stained with the life that he had claimed that day. "I apologize my beautiful flower.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Angel sighed a little, opening her eyes, and seeing the stream tinted with blood. She stood up tall, having finally caught her breath. "It's fine dear. I just... Well, nevermind." She said with a little giggle. She ignored the blood stained water, she had seen enough feeding and blood to not mind it anymore. She walked up to Solomon and wrapped her arms around him. She wasn't as short anymore, wrapping her arms around his chest, just under his collarbone. She sighed with happiness. "This place is pretty." She whispered, opening her eyes and placing her head sideways on his chest to look around.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Solomon wrapped his arms around her waist, to draw her even closer. "This place truly is beautiful but it doesnt even come close to your beauty, my dear." Solomon reached down and placed a quick peck on her forehead. "This is the place where couples come to have some time alone." he said with a smirk and played with the ends of her hair around his fingers.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Angel practically purred with the quick peck to her forehead, turning her head to look up at Solomon. "Heh, a bit cliche aren't you buddy?" She giggled, but then her face grew a little darker. Her smile vanished, and she looked down. "Solly, we need to talk." She said, taking a deep breath before looking up at him with sadness. "I love you a lot. More than a lot, a lot a lot. I mean, I really really love you. But there is this thing I've heard going around the camp... Well... I already know this because I've seen how even the younger vampires haven't really changed in appearance and certainly don't act like they've changed in age. I'm getting older Solomon, and you haven't changed really at all. I'm going to get old and die at this rate, with you looking like you are in your 30s. I don't want to do that to you, but... I just don't know what else to do. Solly, what do we do?" She said, tears leaking out of her eyes. Angel never cried. She never let herself cry anymore. Her fists clung to his shirt, fear racing through her heart.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:30 pm

He watched as her facial experssion changed and listened to her unsaid request. Solomon knew that as a made vampire he didnt have the means to change his love. He loved Angel just the way she was, but she was right. She would grow old and evenually die. And he didnt want that either. Solomon gave a heavy sigh, "Angel,love, i wouldnt wish the life of a vampire on my worst enemy. And i cant turn you, as only natural born vampires are capable of such things. But i want you to know whether you be human or vampire i will love you until all the days of my life and even if i should perish, even death couldnt stop the love i have for you." Solomon told her as he rubbed her back and then used the other hand to wipe her tears. "Dont cry, my beautiful little flower. If you wish to be turned we will ask the queen."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Angel hugged herself tightly to her mate, sniffling a little bit more. She looked up at him again. "But people don't survive sometimes right? I could die?" She asked. "I'm not sure I want to take that risk Solly." She said, forcing the tears to stop falling and dry up. "I don't want to leave you." She whispered, burying her face in his chest and breathing in his scent with a deep breath. She closed her eyes tightly as she waited for a response.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Solomon huffed and pulled Angel away from him . "Angel listen to me carefully, this is no a decision that i can help you with. It is something that you have to come to on your own. You are very strong willed my love and i believe you will survive, but no i cant guarantee that you will survive the change. Just know that if you survived that Eliza would be your maker and you will feel complete loyalty towards her. Its the way it works thats why Aceline was so loyal towards Casper and why it must have been so painful to kill her."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next