Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border

+5
Tempest
Eliza
Kenji
Casper
Raizil
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 2 Empty Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border

Post by Raizil Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 2 Tumblr10

This trail marks the border between Crimson Fang and Moonclan
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border

Post by Tempest Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Raizil took another step forward. "But I have to rescue my son." She said in a fake desperate voice. She loved the sound of Kenji's little laugh. It warmed her heart, to hear it, and his pleading face. It was moments like these that she was grateful that she left the bloodsuckers. If she hadn't she would have never got to experience this moment.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border

Post by Eliza Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Jake snickered, then gave Kenji another tickle. "He's not your son." Jake said seriously. He looked at Raizil for a moment before a smile creeped over his face. "Kenji is our son." He said. "And tickling your son is something a father must do!" He sat on the ground, holding Kenji in his lap. His fingers tickled the pup everywhere, head to toes, as he used his legs to prevent him from escaping.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed May 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Raizil had froze when she heard Jake say Kenji wasn't her son. It hurt she wasn't going to lie but the next thing he said lifted her spirits. She picked up Kenji because he looked like he was going to bust a blood vessel in his cheeks if he laughed anymore."mommy has you, don't worry the big bad wolf won't get you any more." She rocked him until she heard his breathing deepen and slow as he fell asleep. She shifted him so that she was holding him on her shoulder with one hand. She used the other one to grab Jakes to pull him up. "Looks like our little red, has exhausted himself. I'm going to take him back home. And get some sleep myself." She informed her mate and headed for her den.

Dens
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Lilou quickly approaches the border, but is careful not to cross it, as she knew it was not a smart move to anger the fangers. At least not yet. She starts walking down the border, making sure none of the vamps step into her clan's territory.
Lilou
Lilou
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:41 am

The forest had turned into a dark maze of trees. The sun had disappeared into the earth's horizon, and creatures came out to play in the night. Shadows had merged into one another, and created a mass of darkness. The border was just as dark as the surrounding land, but the stale scent of werewolves and vampires still lingered there in the cool night air. Another werewolf had appeared to check the border, and a vampire came to meet her. Both of their eyes were sharp, and they could easily pick each other out through the trees.

Twirling a knife by it's pommel, Anubis appeared between the trunks. The faint whizzing of his knife cut through the air with a hum. His solemn gaze settled on the older girl staring cautiously at the border. "Do you hope to invade so soon, you mangy mongrels?" He said with a hint of a hiss. His yellow eyes glowered at the girl, accessing her at once. "I'd think you'd be smart enough to actually create a strategy before trying to attack." He said with a snort filled with contempt.

Despite his words, he already knew the girl was alone. The only scents of living blood was stale, except his and the werewolf. He was only taunting her, and may have been successful in angering her.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Lilou could hear the whir of the vamp's knife as he approached the Borderlands. She glares at the knife with distaste. "I could ask the same of you, fanger." She snarls "And can you put that thing away?" She says. gesturing to the knife "Or at least stop spinning it like you're about to stab somebody"

She tries to keep her cool, because she knows the vamp is just trying to get a reaction out of her, but she's having a bit of trouble not reacting.
Lilou
Lilou
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Jake ran towards the border with all his might. He was like a thunder bolt, blazing through the forest. Soon the border came into sight and he growled. The black wolf kept running, almost reaching the line between clans. The air crackled around him, and it appeared an electrical storm had simply appeared in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:34 pm

The girl did not appear to have any weapons on her, however fangs and claws would work just fine against knives. Anubis shook his head in disapproval. 'Do they underestimate us that much?' He though, almost smirking, but he kept the chaos brewing inside of him under control. The girl's eyes were trained on his knife, which whirred around and around in a hypnotizing fashion. Her words struck him as irritation. 'Ah...Did I strike a cord?'

He stopped the knife by grabbing it by it's handle, and held it sideways in mid air with raised eyebrows. "Do I look stupid enough to storm your territory alone?" He said with a small smirk. "I couldn't take all the fun for myself, after all." He tipped his head and took a few steps closer to the border. "But maybe some sparring would suffice. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." He said almost in a cackle.

A blaze of light cracked on the werewolf's side of the border. Instantly, Anubis drew a wall of ice on the human trail. It seemed dark and bleak in the night, but it still glinted on it's own. "So, we have a volunteer?" He said with mad laughter. "I'm so excited, let's see what you've got, you flea bags." He said grinning maliciously, his yellow eyes darted around, looking for the werewolf.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Jake stopped at the wall of ice, his wolf face contorted in rage. He turned on the vampire. He electrified his fangs and bit into the ice, making it shatter. The wall was gone and nothing was between the raging werewolf and the fanger. The wolf was as black as night and angry as an electrical storm. His fangs glowed with electricity. He charged Anubis and leaped at the last second, his electric teeth aimed for his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Laura sensed violence so she quickly ran to the border. She saw a werewolf and a vampire fighting. Laura quickly ran to the fight. " Stop!" Laura yelled. I shoved the wolf away before it could cause a lot of harm to the vampire.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Raizil arrived to see Jake attack a vampire she had never seen before. At the last second she used all her power to put up an ice wall between Jake and the vampire. "Jake Enough! Stop it, it's not Casper okay.  I'm happy that I have your love and loyalty but you are just not fit or have the power I need to help run the clan with me as my equal. So as your Alpha I am ordering you to stand down, or leave this clan. I will not have you  endangering this whole clan for your own selfish reasons."
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Jake whirled around as he was again blocked by an ice wall. He snarled at Raizil, growling. He stalked up to her, and began circling her. The air hissed with electricity, and his black fur shone under the moon light. His yellow eyes glinted, wait, yellow? His eyes were yellow as lighting. His emotions had made him to succumb to Moonlust, and Raizil was the one stopping him from hunting his prey, the vampire. Suddenly he stopped circling and charged at her. He slid under her and jumped up to attack her flank on the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:53 pm

The wolf seemed to be angry, enough so that's it's elemental power was surrounding him. Anubis smirked as his ice wall was shattered. The black wolf had charged, and the vampire was going to meet him with sharp knives, but someone else showed him away. Anubis narrowed his eyes and hardened his face again. He jumped away with a snort and clutched his knives with white knuckles. "Laura! What do you think you're doing?! They're threatening to cross, we have orders to kill them on sight!"

He froze his knives to his hands, and an icy sheen now covered his blade. "Now get out of the way, unless you want to be killed yourself." He spat, stalking over to the black wolf again. His eyes no longer glittered with madness, his harsh personality came back again. Laura's presence had pulled him out of the chaotic trance.

Another ice wall appeared, and his vision was obscured from the other side. Muffled voices echoed through the icy barrier. 'So this is a personal thing. God, these wolves are a bother.' His eyes narrowed as yellow lines appeared on the other side. Growls reverberated through the ice again. "Laura, watch for more of those werewolf, make sure they don't cross." He hissed in irritation.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:29 am

Laura sat down against the ice wall and listened to Anubis ramble on about watching the werewolves and such. Laura took out her katana blade and set it down on her lap and waited for further instruction.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:12 am

Raizil yelled in pain when Jake attacked her, and the ice wall was released. She knew that a wolf consumed by moonlust was twice as strong than normal, and due to Jake being a fighter he was already strong. She kicked him and then turned and sank her teeth into his shoulder. She also used her ice to make it from around his feet to keep him still.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:03 am

Jake howled as her teeth sank into his shoulder. His paws numbed as they were covered in ice, and he snarled at her. His electric teeth turned and sank into her shoulder, electricity shocking through her. He sank his fangs in deeper, growling. His fur crackled, and everywhere he was touched he would shock whatever had touched him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:21 am

Raizil let go of Jake as he bit her. She howled in pain so loud she was sure that everybody all the way in crimson fang could hear her. She went to go bite him again but when she came into contact with his fur it sent a strong shock through her. Tired and in pain, she summoned up the last bit of her power and covered herself in it and then at rammed into Jake.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:31 am

Jake growled as Raizil rammed into him, and he went flying. He landed on the ground in a huff, growling. After a second he got to his paws, whirling back around to face Raizil. He roared, then lunged at her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:42 am

Raizil was panting from the force of the attack. She almost sighed in relief when she saw Jake go flying. But when he just got up and shook off her attack, she collected herself and prepare for his attack. When he charged her again she thought she would be able to withstand another one of his attacks, but she couldn't. Jake shattered the ice around her and this time it was her who went flying. Raizil hit a tree and it left a dent, she felt she could barely move. But due to her willpower and her not wanting to be seen as weak in front the vampires and her own wolves who no doubt was watching this fight, she got back up and stood shakily to her paws. Raizil knew she didn't have the strength to summon her ice, so she bared her fangs and snarled at him. Hoping that he would see reason soon.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 am

Laura stood up with her katana blade carefully in her hand. She then took out her other katana blade so she could protect with double swords. She has been very skilled with swords and guns since she was younger. Laura was getting worried about the 2 werewolves fighting. She didn't want them to get hurt either. She glanced back at Anubis and then back at the werewolves behind the shattered Ice wall.

Last edited by Laura on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 am

(the ice wall is down, it's been down for awhile)
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 am

Jake snarled, lunging again at her. This time he landed on her and pinned her down. He had dropped his electricity, but he still seemed to radiate energy. He held her down by her shoulders, snarling in her face. He leaned in close, looking like he was going to clamp his teeth in her throat, but suddenly his tongue snaked out and licked her muzzle. His eyes were bright green, as bright as the grass. He leaned in close, muzzle near her ear. "If you loved me that much, or at least as much as I loved you, you'd give the position to another. You'd join me among the lower ranks. At least that's what I'd do." He whispered, before jumping off of her. He walked away, looked back, then darted off.
-Silver creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:14 am

Raizil eyes were as round as the moon. She thought Jake was about to go in for the killing bite, and she started struggling to get free. But then he licked her and seemed to have regained his humanity. Raizil was surprised at Jake's proposal, the thought crossed her mind but she knew that she was needed where she was at right now. Relieved that she could finally tend to her wounds she shifted back to human form. She turned to the vampires that were still there, "I'm sorry for the actions of my wolf towards you. He acted in spite of me, and I hope you forgive us for the trouble we have caused. Please related to King Casper, that if the wolf you just saw tries to cuz any problems with your clan, to part on him, I'm afraid he has not taken the news of our former relationship very well." She nodded her head at them, and then limped after Jake.
-silver creek
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:11 am

Anubis had tensed up as the battle intensified, but the shattered ice wall made his eyes widen in surprise. 'Shit!' The two wolves were now fighting. He recognized Raizil's pelt and his grip tightened around his knives, cracking the ice around it. The black wolf seemed to have gone crazy. Blood was scattered around them, and it smelled like ozone. The air had turned frigid, which was not his doing. He clucked his tongue and backed up from the border. It was obvious who was going to win.

When the black wolf had went in for the killing bite, he had stopped. Anubis narrowed his eyes to yellow slits. 'What is he doing?' He whispered some words, but Anubis didn't catch them. The black wolf had run off and Raizil stood up heavily to apologize. 'I can kill her now! It would be easy, she's already wounded.' But he was frozen in place. The scent of blood pushed him towards the edge, and it was hard not to sink his fangs into anything right then. With a hard swallow, he answered bitterly. "Casper will hear of this." Then he lifted his knife to make it appear he was aiming at her throat. "And he will have your heads!" He yelled after the retreating form of Moonclan's alpha.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 am

After Raizil apologized Laura turned around and started walking further into the crimson territory. She put the katana blades back into their scabbards and she made her way into the forest. Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 2 Laura_11
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next