Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Forest

3 posters

Go down

Dark Forest Empty Dark Forest

Post by Eliza Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Dark Forest 7893039I
Many people have traveled into this forest and never come out. As a result there have been rumors that the forest is cursed. Humans tend to stay away from here. This is a favored spot for werewolves.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest Empty Re: Dark Forest

Post by Solomon Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:53 am

Solomon arrived at the dark forest and felt like there were so many people watching him. Though he couldnt see them. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end and his muscles tightened, the smell of werewolves filled the whole forest it seemed. Though he could make out the smell of vampire it was nothing like the werewolves. 'hmm it seems the place is mostly home to the wolves.' he thought to himself. back in the days when he was still a loner this place would have a good mix of both species. Nonetheless he made his way through the forest in search of his ex king.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:01 am

The shadows had grown, stretching their maniacal claws into the few streaks of silvery light. Julian frowned, absently thinking that he should fear what could hide in the forests. Sneaking on his underdressed form. Honestly, he was annoyed more than angry. What would attempt to take his clothing? He licked his lips, running his hands over his arms as goose bumps began to rise on his skin. He shivered, breathing and feeling the warm air curling around his nose and chin.

He'd followed the trail well outside the territory, and the feeling was tugging and annoying. He privately considered returning back to the den and to just find another one, but the smell had gotten stronger. Or maybe it was...

He turned his head, spotting a brightly dressed individual sneaking through the brush. Doubt floated into the dry buzz of his mind as he shifted on the balls of his feet. "Vampire..." He mused with a small click of his tongue. He blinked blearily. He didn't have the energy to deal with this. Between finding his shirt and encountering a vampire, he would pick neither. Now he just wanted to get home. He let out a huff as he turned away, only to scare a trio of ravens. Their loud caws as they retreated were awfully loud. He paused, looking up as his frame drooped in blatant disappointment.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:40 am

All had been pretty quiet until he heard a few birds, seeming to fly away in fear. He turned around quickly and the smell of werewolf seemed to fill his senses, but more importantly was the scent of Moonclan. "wolf, I know you are there. I mean you no harm. Your from Moonclan, I see. I am simply looking for a friend of mine. The ex king of Crimsonfang, Casper."

Last edited by Solomon on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:57 am

The werewolf twitched, the vampire's words entering his ears and crawling over his spine. "Charmed..." The idea popping into his mind when he'd caught the soothing baritone of the vampire. Despite the fact that he'd seen the predisposed powers of the supernatural, working their magics and manipulating those around them. Julian was observant, it was the one thing he could give himself credit for. So this nervous chill was unfounded and emotional.

This was when he turned, remaining at his place besides the tree's shadows and feeling a dank breeze run along his skin. He refused to allow himself be this indecent in front of a Moonclan enemy, even if the voice was as non-threatening as voices could come. But this stalling gave him time to process the cryptic words and narrow his eyes. The shifting was still clunky and bumpy, and there seemed to be no end in sight for that narrow road. "A friend? Casper?" He parted his lips, his eyes zeroing in on the voice's place in the woods. "You're...mistaken..." He whispered, eyes watching the shadow against a tree shift against the dead leaves. "Not...a friend...Fang." He mumbled, his breath wishing past his nose, the cold drying his eyes. "They all have good noses... But what of their brains? Who would tell a Moonclanner that...?" If Crimson Fang's "ex-King" was roaming the territories unguarded and alone, it would certainly be an advantage to the Moonclan. Whether he was alive or or didn't matter. However, Julian was tired of the gore and remained silent on the matter.

"I'm...searching...as well..." He added, in an attempt to fill the blank he'd left with his thoughts on King Casper.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:44 am

Solomon narrowed his eyes. Why would a wolf from moonclan be looking for Casper. How did he even know that he was free. Because he was sure that he was one of the few that knew he was even on the loose. Maybe this wolf was just toying with him. And that made him angry, Solomon needed to find Casper before his son did or his sister Eliza. "Wolf I do not have time for your games, time is of thee essence and I must find Casper right away! So if you know something, I demand that you tell me. He his in grave danger and I'm sure you don't want a blood deprived vampire on the loose, that could expose us all."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Mon May 02, 2016 1:59 am

Julian was never one who could read a room. He was as oblivious as one could come and as happy as he was with himself about it, he'd taken it one step too far. Perhaps it was the cold getting to his head, but he'd left an entirely different impression. "I need to find my clothes...." He thought in reply when the vampire began to spout out words in a frustrated frenzy. "I... don't know about... Casper." He thought with a frown, crossing his arms in an attempt to keep his warmth about him.  

Once the vampire was finished he sighed a bit. "I am not...toying with you..." He said as he thoughtfully swallowed. To clear up a misunderstanding was also something that Julian wasn't good at, so he merely stepped out into the moonlight with a furrowed brow. "I'm...trying to find my clothes..." He muttered, albeit flatly, more or less wanting to be finished with the exchange. He was half-naked in front of what seemed to be a Crimson Fang member. Solomon no less. "...Nyx help me."

Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Mon May 02, 2016 7:46 pm

(OOC: just having some fun with Solomon and Julian. I will edit if you don't like it.)

When the wolf told him he wasn't toying with him and that he was just trying to find his clothes. Then he stepped out in front of him and Solomon just couldn't help himself. Here he was assuming the worst of this wolf and he was trying to find his clothes. Solomon couldn't help as his eyes admired the smooth and tone skin of the handsome wolf in front of him. A slight blush marred his cheeks. Solomon averted his eyes hoping that maybe the wolf didn't see. Though he knew it was useless due to their sight, and yet he just had the urge to mess with him. "My my Julian, how nice of you to present yourself to me." He said with a snicker.

Solomon chose a human as a mate true but mostly due to her innocence and her sweet tasting blood. Yet lately him and Angel weren't on speaking terms, especially with her wanting to become a vampire. Solomon didn't want a vampire mate, and besides him and Angel never completed the ritual that would have bond those two together for eternity. Solomon always was on that thin line of what some would call morally acceptable. "Had I known you looked like that I would have come earlier. Just for you though I would stay behind to...play." Solomon said walking up to the wolf and running a slender finger down the side of his face and ending the trail by curling his finger in Julian's hair.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down