Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clearing

+2
Trevor
Casper
6 posters

Go down

The Clearing Empty The Clearing

Post by Casper Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:23 pm

The Clearing 7114508K

This stunning place is settled right infront of the mansion. It is surrounded by many trees, bushes and flowers. In the middle is the magnificent statue of an angel. It diverged between five paths. Between the paths were placed statues dating back many thousands of years ago. Each road leads to a different part of the territory.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Clearing Empty Re: The Clearing

Post by Elaine Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:16 pm

The night had covered the land with it's dark wing. The colours of the sky merged in all shades of blue. The silver full moon embraced the ground with it's fading white beams. The numerous yellowish stars twinkled in the blue ocean, surrounding their circle-shaped mother. The cold wind played with the fallen leaves - it was as if they were dancing. The clearing seemed quite vivid, even though it was deprived from it's owners company. The statues were bathed in darkness except for the one in the middle. It was the only one which was touched by the moon light.
A small figure was suddenly spotted on the marble path. A girl, not very tall, nor old, was moving gracefully towards the statues. Her body was covered with a long white dress. Her long fair curles were bouncing with every step she took forward. Her blue eyes, alike to the stars, sparkled in the dark. Her pinkish lips resembled the roses, which usually adorned The Clearing in spring.
Elaine was almost fourteen, however her mother still did not let her wander around the territory on her own. That's why when the night fell upon she sneaked out of the mansion and went around their lands. The girl came across the statue and looked carefully at it's face. The expression of the angel seemed somehow sad just like herself. A quiet sigh came out of her well-formed lips, before she sat down on the cold stone. She gently laid her head on the stone before closing her eyes. Her lips opened slowly before letting out her beautiful voice.

"I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting tired and I need someone to rely on..."

Her song echoed through the night, before the
fatigue overcame her fragile body. Her breath slowed down as she fell asleep.

The first rays of the sun touched the branches of the leafless trees. The cold breeze gently wrapped it's arms around the girl's sleepy body, infixing it's claws into her milky-white skin. The pain of the morning frost covering her, made the young princess opened her eyes. Hot steam came out of her mouth as she took her first deep breath. She felt too weak to move, that's why she decided to stay silently here until someone found out she was missing. Usually, the role of a "saviour" was played by Baron, who often took care of her. But sometimes, he just couldn't hide her mischievs from her mother, who always scolded the young girl for not listening.
Elaine
Elaine
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:04 pm

(Are you ready for the new Trevy?)

Trevor had began his day like any other. Saying good morning sleepily to his rabbit. It was the only thing besides his sister and the healer that he trusted anymore. Everyone else was full of lies, hatred, evil. He didn't need them, he didn't need his father, and he sure as hell didn't need his mother. That... That creature had started this whole mess. He hated her with all his might. The idea of that level of betrayal being committed by both of his parents... Despicable. He hated both more than he could hate everything else. Most of all though, he hated how much he looked like Casper. His sister had turned into a recluse, but he did quite the opposite. The small boy grew full of anger and spite and so much hate. It first started as just confidence, in a respect-demanding aura. But then he began lashing out, throwing clan members across the room if they so much as spoke to him while he was in a bad mood. And then one day, he really snapped. He threw his mother across the room multiple times, sucking the air out of her lungs. He almost killed her. And he'd been given a serum that reduced his powers to nearly nothing for a month after that. Since then he hasn't used his powers in his backlash.

No he just used his tongue. The boy said the nastiest stuff to the best of people, all because he was angry. He started to get angry if people so much as mentioned his mother or father, or looked at his stuffed bunny in any way other than in adoration. He was a roaming tyrant, and his mother was too afraid to shut him done. She knew it'd only end in one of them dying.

And that's where the boy was now, he was in the clearing, playing with the leaves. He watched as they swooshed across the ground, making little tornadoes. He was at least a little relaxed. After a moment he stood up and walked, just observing. Then his sibling bond reached out to him. He thought he'd turned that damn thing off. The boy decided he'd have to try again, but for now would go and see what was wrong with Elaine. He stalked over to where the bond was leading him. Anger started in him like a whirlwind. And said whirlwind swirled around him.

"What's wrong, stupid? Did you actually leave your room and get lost? Ha! Come on Elaine, get up!" He spat, offering an arm to help her up. Impatience then made his lean down and forcibly try to grab the girls arm and pull her to her fragile feet. "Come on, before the baron find you and tells... that filthy creature we call mother."
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by *____* Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:23 pm

He felt an ache at his core. It was what had awoken him that morning. Not that he'd taken it as a bond. He'd imagined he was hungry. But now he noticed. A dull ache. A rather lackluster princess sat alone. Surrounded by frills of white and frosted leaves. He blinked, his eyelashes fluttering as he felt the atmosphere being disturbed by none other then the prince. He breathed, frost tumbling from his lips as he held a thin hand to his chest. He'd forgotten the serum, nothing in his front pocket, back pocket. "Hrm..."

He was in a tight spot. He squeezed his eyelids together. Not really feeling in the mood to get smashed into a statue. Of course he would regenerate, it was what vampires do. But he would still hurt. And a priceless piece of art would be. Well, in pieces. He frowned before stepping forward with lowered eyes. "Your...Majesties." He said as he bowed with a hand at his stomach. "There is no need to be so rough."
*____*
*____*
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Elaine felt so tired, so alone. All these years buried in lies. Her mother and father destroyed everything she ever believed in just for a few minutes. She couldn't get over it. Never. However, the way she acted was quite different from the one her brother did.
The young girl became even more withdrawn. She refused to speak with anyone except for Baron and Trevor. She tried her best not to make any contact with the others, especially her mother. The princess felt somehow insecure around the queen. She did not hate her, she could never. However, she was disappointed, betrayed... Elaine could never forgive her, nr her so called father, who she had never even seen.
Trevor, on the other hand, became curt, cantankerous even ruthless. His actions were not only rude, but also cruel and volatile. She loved him, though, the girl was truly afraid of her own brother.
The lad's harsh words caused only a frown over the girl's pretty face. She refused to answer to his husky and unfriendly tone. Her eyebrows knitted together the moment she felt his cold fingers wrapped around her arms. A quiet sound, representing her pain, came out of her rose-like lips. Elaine barely opened her eyes to see her brother's face right infront of her's. She pressed her lips tight against each other, but before she could even manage to speak, a gentle voice spread around the place. It was her lovely healer, her saviour.
Elaine knew that Trevor won't be delighted to see him. Moreover, this meeting would rather cause chaos than peace. The princess hurried to wrap her frost pale arms around her brother's shoulders, imitating a hug.

"Dear brother, don't you dare worrying about me. You know I'm a sickly girl who is inlove with the world outside the blue windows. Please, do not hit the roof because of my silliness. Let Baron help me. He knows best which herb will be useful to me."

Her voice touched the ear just like a peaceful melody. It, somehow, managed to calm the hot temper of her beloved brother.
Elaine
Elaine
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:39 pm

(The smaller text does look nice)
Trevor looked back at the girl, feeling the affection she was giving him. His hair finally rested against his cheeks as the wind storm calmed in his heart, even if it was only briefly. His eyes of gold glinted in the sun, and his muscles finally relaxed. A single tear wormed its way from his eye, getting caught up in his hair. It was like a ying and yang, the two of them. The calmness of his sister brought out the stillness hidden within his hateful soul. But yet, he'd always been unable to bring out any show of negative emotion besides sadness from his sister. Maybe that was the only black within her white soul. And she was the only white within his blackness. But Trevor hated that.

Elaine was too white, too pure. She didn't need an ounce of his anger in her life. But Trevor knew he couldn't rid himself of her, nor her of him. That was always a source of his anger, but he suppressed it for now. Elaine needed to let him go. He had an idea. The vampires of the clan knew all about him, they knew his anger, but he never really had an accessible target. The boy couldn't truly target his mother, or any clan member, and never Elaine. He needed a target. Someone to take his anger and give him the reaction he wanted. He wanted something, anything to permanently calm him. And so he pulled the line he had been using for so long, three years.

"I'm gonna find him Elaine. I'm gonna track him down. I don't care if I have to reopen the family bond. I'll track him down. And I will kill him." The boy hissed, still completely relaxed where he stood. "And if you don't keep my sister healthy, you're next, you mutt." He said to the healer. After that he forced Elaine to let go of him, gently. He slunk his way into the forest, heading to a secret his mother had shown him and his sister when they were both young. Trevor had taken it over as his own when he was around 12.

~Underground pool
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by *____* Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:09 am

The vampire had tensed up and closed his eyes, bracing for impact. The feeling of his stomach flipping as he was tossed into the air. The sudden deaf buzzing as he tried to recover from the impact.

But nothing came. He straightened a bit with confusion in his eyes. But Elaine had managed to fight off Trevor's advances. He could feel the atmosphere ice over as he spoke. Enunciating him. Even if he tried to avoid saying his name, he knew it could only be Casper. No other man in their lives had wrought so much damage. But. "Is it okay he to just let him go and kill someone?"
"Leave them be."
Said that little voice. "There's no other way they can soothe this discord. No herb can fix a broken heart."
"There are better ways...! He can use that energy in bringing the Crimson Fang back onto its feet."
"What are you talking about? We're managing just fine. Let him do what he must."

No matter how much he argued, he could never win against that voice. It was almost getting old. He pursed his lips as the prince commented on his own death if he was unable to keep the princess safe. He nodded, keeping his head bowed until Trevor left, taking a pathway to a place unknown.

When out of earshot he breathed a small sigh of relief. "Elaine..." He murmured with a pinched eyebrow. "I understand if you want to go outside, and I'm glad you remained nearby the mansion, but..."The healer paused and looked past the princess absently before speaking again. "No, actually I should be thanking you." He said running his hand through blonde locks of hair. "Thank you for helping me out there." He said, dipping his head and lifting it with a small smile.
*____*
*____*
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:00 pm

They were so different and so alike. She resembled the day, with it's pure white light, while he resembled the night, with it's dark cold air. Trevor was the storm and Elaine was the eye of the storm. She was part of him just as he was part of her. While the prince showed off his hatred to every possible live creature, the princess's tears represented the pain she stored for those four years.
The girl's heart skipped a beat the moment she heard her brother's words. His anger slowly turned into madness, which was only going to kill him. And she would never let that happend. The princess infixed her fingers in the cloth, covering his arms, trying her best to keep him here, however, she was not strong enough. Before being able to use her tongue in order to stop him, Trevor was out of sign.
Suddenly, the small and fragile body of the young lady collapsed on the hard ground. Her once milky-white skin was now covered in dust. Her long fair clusters of curls covered her face as her hands trembled. Salty tears rolled down her pale cheeks, followed by a quiet sob. Elaine felt alone and scared once again. Only the words of the healer brought her back into the harsh reality she was living in.
A moment later, the girl lifted her head slowly, giving a chance to her company to look at her face. Her cheeks were wet, however, her thin lips were formed into a gentle smile.

"My dear healer, you must not be grateful. I carry only troubles with myself. Nothing good, I'm afraid."

The young lady made an effort to lift herself up, which unfortunately ended in a great failure. Luckily, Baron was fast enough to catch her, before her body touched the hard ground again, though, that was the last thing she should worry about.
A sharp pain pierced her chest. She felt as if million tiny poisonous needles got infixed in her heart. Elaine shut her eyes and bit her lower lip, trying her best not to shout, but she could not. The girl couldn't bare the pain which tossed her body like a wild animal. The young lady screamed in sorrow, feeling the pain of her brother. It was a familiar pain, something she had felt before. It was back then when Trevor decided to end the bond they had. Now he probably was trying to turn it on. And it hurted. He was causing pain to his sister, his siblings, himself...
Elaine
Elaine
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by *____* Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:43 am

Gentle.

He needed to be gentle. No sudden movements. Nothing that would make them flinch away and twist their own pain into a dagger of their own.

Of course it had always been at the forefront of his mind. But now that Trevor's anger had arose, the word had felt all the more mocking. Gentle. Beasts could not contain such an emotion. Not such he had seen. Not yet. But with worry and pain etched upon his face, he decided that wouldn't be his solution. Wallowing in self-pity didn't get anyone anywhere. To relieve one self only to never relive oneself. If only the phrase sounded better aloud.

The princess' knees had given out. As crystalline drops of blood rolled down pink dusted cheeks. Or maybe that last part was his imagination. The walking undead could not blush. He rushed to her side as she attempted to stand up, more of her insecurities tapering out. His eyes narrowed with worry and disappointment. No one needed more of this pain. Especially not a princess. Especially not a prince. Especially not a queen. Especially not him.

"How poetic." He thought sardonically to himself. Poetic was the last thing he would think of when he spoke nowadays. "Then why, if I may ask, did you think anything good would come from pleading with your brother." He said, more of a statement than a question. "What made you think you could save me a great deal of pain? When all you are is trouble?" Even he could feel the slight sting of his words. And while only like the sting of antiseptic for he, it would be most like a cut upon her flesh. How badly he wanted to take that back now. But on he charged.

"Elaine." He said before sighing with eyes closed. "You are much more than trouble. And if you don't think that. Know that I do." He said before attempting to help the girl to his feet when a dagger of pain drove itself deep into his chest. He gasped, as he slid back to his crouch. Small specks of dirt scraping against the pathway as he shifted to focus on the pain. It wasn't going away, and he knew it was much more than some mundane stroke or heart attack. It must have been torture for her, nevertheless he.

He could barely even ask if she were alright.
*____*
*____*
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Tempest arrived outside and took a deep breath. It felt so nice and refreshing to be out of her room and out of that house. She walked among the statues and rose bushes amiring their beauty. As she was walking she came upon an unconscious niece and her healer, though his name escapes her at the moment. "Perhaps you should get her inside the air has become quiet too chilly for my fragile niece I'm afraid. Though I have to warn you Eliza is up and about. And soon she may fall to bloodlust so for now I would just steal clear of her."
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:14 am

Fierce loyalty seemed petty. The vampire stared, almond shaped eyes narrowing in annoyance. This mate bond of Eliza's bought a darkening tug to his chest. He huffed, peering around him before continuing on and spotting his targets. He could also feel the clan bond nip at the back of his head, but he ignored it with a harsh scowl. "Bloody hell...What in the world is Casper doing?" Anubis blinked before massaging the area between his eyes with a sigh. Now how was he suppose to deal with two princesses and a healer? Perhaps his job had been too easy lately. Casper had escaped and then rebelling children. But before then he'd merely bided his time. Avoiding whatever he could. All of this stupidity was just coming back to bite him in the ass.

"Tempest... Must you speak of such things aloud in public?" He muttered, as he stooped to tilt Elaine's chin up. The look of pure pain made him furrow his brow before he stood and watched the made vampire struggle on the ground. "Weak." He thought with a wrinkle of his nose. "Do not let yourself fall into that, Anubis..." He thought as he stood up again, the wind biting at his neck and cheeks. The urge to kick someone in the stomach being suppressed by only the cold pit in his stomach.

"Let them do what they want, but Trevor's been throwing up another tantrum." He muttered with an annoyed sigh. "I don't have time to deal with such immaturity..." He added, while in reality he had much too much time on his hands. But he wasn't about to put that in Trevor's hands of all vampires. If that wasn't a moronic idea, he didn't know what was.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:51 am

Tempest scoffed at her brother in laws words. "Of course you would say something like that. What are you too busy to handle your own daughter and son in law. Of course you are, too busy trying to play king. You will never be half the king that my brother was. And trust and believe that you wont hold that position for much longer. Either because my brother will make is return or I myself will challenge my sister. Though I have no interest in being queen, i will do what is necessary to save this clan from becoming more of a mockery to our parents names. Oh and one more thing, i may say whatever I damn well please. Your title is simply that a title and I will never listen to somebody such as you."
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaine Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:22 am

It was over. Within seconds all the pain, that they were supposed to endure, was now gone. The bond was reawaken. And right there, where she stood, for a slight moment, the princess could feel every single emotion that went through her brother's soul like electricity. So much hatred, so much pain that she couldn't bear it. Trevor was simply poisoning his soul and heart and the saddest thing was that she couldn't help him, or stop him from turning into monster.
Worthless. In that very moment she felt worthless. Her tremulous body gave a hint to the others how afraid she actually was. Tears like tiny, sparkling pearls ran down her dusty cheeks. No matter how many tears she would cry, they wouldn't change a thing. So maybe it was time for her to stop acting like a child. It was time to take the matter in her own hands.
Suddenly, the fragile body of Elaine rose up somehow resembling the morning sun. The girl hastened to wipe the traces of tears away. Her blue eyes stopped on every singe person in the clearing. Each word of theirs pierced her ears. Her beautiful, usually white, fingers formed into fists. Anger? No, she couldn't experience such an ugly feeling. Annoyance, however, had already shaken her whole body.

"Stop it! This is madness... Why you even..? Instead of exchanging insults with each other you should work together. Our clan is slowly dying and if I have to be honest it looks more like a resort for mice. Is that what we are? My mother is trying to kill herself and instead of helping her, you're planning to take over, my dear aunt. And you, m'lord, instead of pointing your indignation towards us, show some understanding. I know my brother can be knit-picky at times, and his enmity has no equal, but please, try to speak with him in a gentle manner. You might be astonished to find out what a good listener he could be. Instead of evoking the memories of the past, we should build our future. I don't know what kind of king my father was, and I don't want to. He is gone just like our glorious days. He may never return, but Crimson Fang shall once again be a mighty clan. Now if you excuse me, I am going to retire in my chaimbers."

With lingering steps, the young girl made her way to Baron, who was already on his feet.

"Would you mind escorting me to my room, Baron?"
Her voice was gentle and had no trace of the strenght which had filled her lungs a few seconds ago. Elaine needed some rest, having in mind the tough conversations she would have in the late hours of the day.
Elaine
Elaine
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by *____* Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:29 am

The chain on his belt sang out a sad sound when he wheezed a dark breathe, the sight of Anubis bringing a chill into his core. Maybe he should take what advice was given to him and train his heart more. Who knew? Maybe Elaine's delicate state had begun to rub off on him; frankly, he was a healer, the one who drew power from what was sewn into the earth. Did he really need to prepare himself for such things?

Their spiteful spat went on while he sat on the balls of his feet, trying to find and grasp what little painless sanity he had left. Baron was a wanderer, but he needed more time away from these monstrous creatures who called themselves vampires. Even with the irony stinging his tongue.

The pain began to ebb away, leaving behind a blood-filled beat which turned into a hum of white noise. "She is...right." He ground out, shifting to stand up and dust off his black slacks. At least his shirt was left unmaimed, an achievement that was especially low for what was considered normal. He shifted his eyes to the pair of political figures. Even with Elaine by his side, he wouldn't stand a chance, but Anubis was spiteful for no reason but his own, and Tempest was a compass looking for a direction that was yet to be given to her. Poor souls that lived in the Crimson Fang. Perhaps King Casper was on to something when he'd chosen to abandon what was rightfully his to own. "Trevor may not have your best interests in mind," and this he said without meeting the princess' gaze, "But he is human." He said, the comparison slipping out before he recalled, they weren't human. Or wouldn't ever be again. "Or has a semblance to the two of you. All four of us, really." He said, his words coming quickly to cover up and patch the tear he'd made. Baron, Elliot, or whoever he was, he needed to smooth out his ruffled feathers and talk like a proper gentleman. Something, or really the only thing, he could pride himself on now-a-days. Not that he could recall the past ones.

He now turned to Elaine, with a small inclination of his head. "Of course, your highness." He said, before offering up his arm with eyes narrowed in what seemed like worry. The girl's frame had begun to droop after the action and episode of... well, he didn't quite know what to make of it. Things were shifting, and Baron was being thrown along in it's storm. "Shall we?"

*____*
*____*
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down