Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Scar

+2
Tempest
Eliza
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crystal Scar - Page 2 Empty Crystal Scar

Post by Eliza Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Crystal Scar - Page 2 7856042M
Far from the town and both Moon clan and Crimson clan's camps, on the other side of the mountain, near the borders, was settled the Crystal Scar. Crystal Scar was a well hidden cave, which entrance was known only by the trusted members of the vampire clan. It was a dark cave, which was lit only when the sun or moon rays reached the crystals inside it. А small creek crossed the interior of the place, reflecting the incredible sparkle of the crystals. Usually young couples come here when they want to solitude.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Crystal Scar - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal Scar

Post by Angel Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Angel listened to Solomon carefully, her green eyes wide as she realized that. She'd feel complete loyalty to Eliza, and while she didn't think Eliza would abuse that power, she didn't want to feel loyal to her. She was only loyal to Solomon. But she took a deep breath, nodding at Solomon. "Ok. I will do it. But not right now, lets... lets enjoy this cave." She said with a smile, her eyes lighting up a bit. Her eyes bore into Solomon's, wondering what he really thought about her discussion.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:56 am

Solomon sighed, he was glad that Angel seemed to let the matter go for right now. In all honestly Solomon would love her human or not but he was glad that he had a human mate. He loved to listen to her heartbeat, listen to the rise and fall of her breath. The rosiness of her cheeks, the warm feeling of her skin when they were curled but together. He would miss all of it, but the though of losing her altogether was devastating. He saw first hand what losing a mate could do to somebody. Tempest has not been the same person she was since the death of her mate, Aiden. The fact that she was even still alive amazed her. Most mates couldnt bare life without their other half. Though he did know that she had tried to take her life but was stopped her her sister and the queen Eliza. Solomon took off his coat and laid it on the floor of the cave. He sat down and patted the space next to him, and through the mindlink he said "Come my beautiful Angel join me in enjoying our free time together. I will get your mind off of the absurd idea of you ever leaving me." Solomon gave her a flirtatious smile.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum