Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+2
Anubis
Casper
6 posters

Go down

The Mansion Empty The Mansion

Post by Casper Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:16 pm

The Mansion 7111824c

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mansion Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by *____* Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:55 am

OOC: Just going to jump in here.

The faint sound of tittering birds, and rustling leaves stirred the young man. Slivers of sunlight streamed through his drapes, but just one would be enough to awaken anyone. He furrowed his eyebrows with a groan and rolled over in his bed. Throwing bedsheets and clouds of dust into the air. His jaw clicked as he yawned before cracking open sleep crusted eyes. "What a....nice dream..." He breathed before blinking mist out of his eyes and sitting up. Leaning against his arm, and rubbing his eyes before sliding out of his bed, and bringing a pillow down with him.

It thumped lightly against the ground. But he bent over to pick it off the ground, and dusted it off before throwing it back onto the bed, all within a few moments.

He licked his lips before trying to stand up a little straighter. "What time is it...?" He said, eyes wandering over the room, searching for that familiar clock face. He stepped over to his desk, picking over bundles of dried herbs until he found his watch buried under a multitude of lavender. He sniffed, before buckling it onto his wrist. "Let's clean up shall we...?"

He did things amidst other things. Opening windows to let out the stuffy air. Organizing herbs and flowers after letting his mess sit for a couple of weeks. He cleaned himself up too. It felt nice, and idle thoughts and images flitted through his mind. He avoided the more dark ones, focusing on the now. Brewing tea for Elaine, keeping his blood lust under control for the next week. Figure where in the world his hat was. "I'm always missing that goddamn thing. Where did I put it last time...? The library? The piano?"

He continued the mundanity of his life. At least as a vampire he still had to shave. Perhaps it was annoying, but it made him feel a little more human. Forgetting things, procrastination. He wasn't above his previous species. And that made him feel better. The last thing he wanted to be was omnipotent.

The high pitched scream of the kettle grabbed him from his mind and shoved him into reality. He turned and shuffled over, brushing plants a little further from the fire before turning taking it off the flame and setting it on a tray with a plate of biscuits and sugar.

Tick...

Toc...

Tick...

Toc...

His footsteps echoed in the hallway, passing clocks who shifted at every moment. There was little to ogle. Tables straddling the walls with displays of vases or mirrors. The pattern unidentifiable. Ceiling tall windows, the panes lightly dusted with age, and sunlight lounging over the carpet and walls. But eventually the scent of Elaine made him slow. The tea had slightly cooled, but that was exactly what he was looking for. Scalding hot tea did little to appease bad moods after all.

He slid his hand to the middle of the tray before lifting the other to knock lightly on the door. "Elaine?" He called lightly. Not exactly eager to awaken anyone else, and barely even her. "Are you...awake?" Routines did not mean confidence, at least not in this case.
*____*
*____*
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:09 am

He'd been sleepless. An insomniac. But maybe it would be simpler than sleeping in bed with a woman that was complicated. Or maybe those were his feelings. Either way. He hated it. Why was it, when everything was right, things seemed to have fallen apart? Casper was gone. The clan was at peace. Most of them at least. Trevor. Well, his trauma had gone on indelibly. Elaine. The princess had turned into a shut in. Hardly a fitting image for a daughter the Crimson Fang. But nothing he or anyone had done had coaxed her out. Nothing except for that healer and troublesome brother of hers. But it wasn't to speak to him.

"And why would it be...?" He murmured, his hands clenching around the balcony railing. Sunshine was the last thing on his mind, it was fresh air he was looking for. He sighed, feeling wind caress his face.

It was as lifeless as Eliza's.

. . . .

His gaze drifted to the ground, seeing leaves skitter over the path. He switched over to the lawn and the dew began to frost over. He turned away before any more damage could be done and returned to the bedroom, only to exit into the mansion hallways and wander off to stare at timeless walls.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:01 pm

(Oooooh I'm a jump in here. Oooooooh!)

Eliza, the powerful queen, the broken mother, let her golden eyes slip open to a cold bed, a cold life. Her children hated her for the... crimes? Justice? she'd done to their father. Her frozen heart grew icier at the thought of that name. All those years, mastering her powers, mastering a mask, master just how to make Casper happy, gone. Everything their mother and father wanted, gone. Everything she wanted slipped away in the ice storm she'd created. The woman sighed and rubbed her eyes, sitting up in the bed. Anubis wasn't with her, but nearish. Not that she cared that much, she'd already broken one mate, she knew she'd break this one too if she tried to do anything. It'd been too long, so long since... Anything. No good emotions present, just sadness or anger. Not even her children could bring warmth to her, not anymore. Not since that time ago, when they decided to hate her. Getting near Trevor caused the air to shift with an almost tangible anger, and sense of betrayal. Her beautiful girl locked herself away, away from her and the rest of the clan. And the woman could do nothing to help.

Eliza stood slowly from her bed, her hair matted and eyes dull like broken glass. She went to the mirror to try and brush out the rat's nest, only slightly succeeding. She simply had too much hair. Perhaps she should cut it off. Not that it would matter to anyone. She wasn't beautiful anymore. Perhaps her face was still appealing, but once someone saw into the broken, scarred, emotionless set of eyes she had, they instantly directed their attention elsewhere. So when Eliza had the time, she'd sleep. She was almost always sleeping, but those sleeps brought nightmares. And most nightmares involved Casper, that dreadful creature. But in the dreams he wasn't dreadful. He was the man she'd grown up with, polite, strong, ambitious. And she watched those traits every time as they drain from his eyes where her bloody hand ripped out his beating heart. There was nothing she could do to stop herself, if was always the same. He was so kind to her, so brotherly, and before the man knew what happened her hand was in his chest, through his rib cage, and gripping the organ. And always, his last words, were "Aceline...".

Eliza shook her head to rid herself of those horrible thoughts. And so she put on the same old black dress, the same cloth bracelets, the same makeup, and walked downstairs. She hardly even tried to talk to her daughter anymore. It was as pointless as her life. Silently the queen walked through the mansion, skipping right by her throne. She began to wander the halls, just wondering what she could do to stop the pain. The queen hadn't eaten in days, falling into habits anyone would know.

They were the same ones her mother had when she starved herself to death.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by *____* Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Eventually he let his arm fall to his side. His nose crinkled as he sniffed the air again. Her scent was stale. And yes, scenting out someone's trail was always odd, but it would be useful at times. He cleared his throat and glanced around for any moving figures. He heard light footsteps. "Anubis..." But then there were another pair. Heavy this time. They sounded familiar, but the sound itself was rare. "Eliza..." He mused before deciding to retreat. There were little things here and there he noticed about their queen, but he failed to treat them.

He turned the knob and entered the room. A sudden rush of dust and cool air escaped as he stepped inside, but he quickly closed it again. He glanced around before setting the tray on a table and turning to leave and track Elaine.

He caught a glimpse of white hair around a corner and paused to press his lips together. He hadn't done anything. Still hadn't done anything. And for more selfish reasons then he wanted to.

But he decided to do something this time. He sighed before reentering the room and taking the tray to the queen's bedroom. He failed to enter it, and only left it in front of her door before he whisked himself off into the distance. The heels of his shoes thumping lightly against the carpet. Regret still fresh on his tongue.

~The Clearing~
*____*
*____*
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:49 am

Tempest was a shadow of her former self. She has had ten years to get over the death of her mate, and only recently has she started to open back up. She was ready to get her life back, get back into the swing of dating, and get her family back together. She decided to go and get some fresh air by wandering the territory. As she headed down the halls to leave the mansion the scent of her sister Eliza caught her by surprise. Her sister had been mostly staying in her room over the years, most likely moping about how their brother betrayed her. Tempest made her way over to Eliza, and got a good look at her and she looked like she hadnt fed in a while. She could feel the hunger in Eliza when she concentrated on the bond she had with her. "Why what a surprise to see you up, about, and alive my dear sister. Though by the look of you and the fact that you havent fed in awhile I would say not for long. Due say hello to mommie and daddy for me in their eternal death when you join them, because at this rate that is what is going to happen. But since you are doing it on purpose have fun with that I honestly could care less. Though when you are at deaths doors can you release our brother please. I miss him terribly and its not like he ever had a say in the matter if he wanted to become your mate he was forced into doing so due to the circumstances of our dear parents passing away. Then Primus forbid he actually finds his first true love. Then you order him to kill her in a heart wrenching duel. Man if I was him I would hate you. You became jealous Eliza, Casper was the only love you have ever had, and ever will. Oh and dont tell me you love Anubis because you dont you just need a king by your side and you chose him. Though if he loves you is a different matter entirely. I had hoped that you would find somebody else besides Casper to love so that you know what it feels like, what Casper and I have felt. Then you would truly know the error of your ways my sister. Though I believe trying to have hope in you is a dying cause." Tempest felt like Eliza needed this, for somebody to stand up to her and stop pitying her. "You were once a proud, kind, and loving queen. You held the respect and love of your clan, we followed you out of fierce loyalty and now you have lost that love and loyalty of your clan and children. If our parents could see how far the clan has fallen and how broken our family is they would be burning in their graves. How far you have fallen my sister."
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:53 pm

Eliza just stared at her sister for the longest time. Her face didn't change much as she simply stared into her dark blue eyes. She was studying her, wondering why her sister cared enough to even speak to her. To try to get her to see everything she'd done wrong. As she said it was mostly a lost cause, a waste of time. Eliza already knew all the wrong she'd done. She regretted being born even, she regretted living at this point. She regretted trying to force herself onto Casper, she regretted being his sister, regretted being Tempest's sister. They both deserved so much better than the pathetic whelp she was. The vampire just wished she'd seen it when she was newly queen, she'd given her position to Tempest. Tempest would make a lovely queen. But now she had children to take her place when she died. If she didn't, she'd just give up her throne and give it to Tempest.

Eliza knew she didn't love Anubis, not the way she once saw in his eyes. She felt horrible for him, for him to fall in love with a beast. She mostly wished he'd just find someone else. Maybe she'd change the rules. Maybe she'd make it so the king and queen didn't have to be a mated pair. Or even better, the dominant one of the pair got to pick the next heir, and they brought along their mate. Eliza pondered this while she stared at her sister, a tiny smile forming on her pale face.

"I know, Tempest. I know." She said, tears forming in her eyes. She tried to place a gentle hand on her shoulder. "You would've made a much, much, much better queen than I. I know I wrecked our lives. I know I wrecked Casper's. I know how much our parents would hate me. I know who I used to be. I know how much Primus hates me. I know that I deserve to die. But most of all, I know how you, my children, and the rest of the clan all hate me. That is why they all wish my death, do they not? That is why I started to starve myself. Because I know that you all will be so, so much better without me. But don't tell me I don't love anyone. I don't know if you'll believe me, but I love you dear Tempest. I love you like I always should've loved you, and Casper, and the clan. I know I've fallen far. I know there is no way to get back on my own, and no one there to help me. I'm ok with being alone and hated the rest of my miserable life. I'm ok with no one caring about me anymore." She said with a sad smile curling up her lips and tears like rain down her face. She patted her sister's shoulder once, far too weakly, and turned away.

It took only a few steps before she gasped, falling to a knee. The bond was being opened. Instantly she grabbed a hold of it, trying to see who was opening it. She felt the golden eyes and dark hair of her son, and she smiled a tiny bit. It was good to feel his presence again. But then rolled in his anger and pain, and then Elaine's as well. She started to sob even more. She was still a mother, and her mother's instinct told her that her children shouldn't be in pain. But seek them out she did not, for she knew they'd never accept her. So she simply sat there on her knee and cried her eyes out quietly, forgetting about her sister for the time being.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:25 am

Tempest stepped away from her sister and just watched and listened to her as she talked. Her sister still didnt get it, it would seem that she would have to spell it out for her. "Eliza you just dont get it. You arent allowed to die. You dont get that privilage not anymore. Your punishment for all of this is to live with what you did, dont take the cowardly way out by dying or you will be just like our pathetic excuse of a queen like our mother. Start making choices that your clan can be proud of because I will tell you now if you died it would to Anubis and technaicallly he would have to choose another queen, to help him rule until your son was old enough to take the throne. If he took the throne this clan would be damned forever pass the point of no return. Despite everything you have put us through none of us have left to become loners. becasue we remember the time when you were kind and when you did make mistakes you would fix them. so my sister I dont doubt that you love me, casper, or this clan I know you do. But please Eliza dont do this I still love you despite everything, even because of the fact that I lost my mate in the war. I dont want to see you perish and you know i have never had any ambitions to become queen, its just too much responsibility for me. It will take a long time but fight Eliza, fight for the love of your children, and this clan. I am thats for sure. I mean at least you didnt lose Casper to death, if that was the case killing yourself would make since this what your doing to yourself i can make since of it. If i can get over the death of my mate you damn well can get over the pain of loosing Casper to another women and the anger of your clan and children." Tempest was about to leave, but she only got a few steps before she felt anger like no other. 'the only one that held that much anger was Trevor, he must have reopened the family bond, but why now of all times.' Tempest wondered as she had to stop to collect herself. To moved slowly down the hall and down the stairs, using the wall for support. Tempest made her way to the clearing.

The clearing
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Laura awoke from the feeling of the cool breeze make its way into her room. The drapes moved with the wind as it came into her room. There was hardly ever a time where her window was closed, she loved the feel of nature. As soon as she sat up she yawned and then furrowed her eyebrows. She sensed that Eliza had actually left her room and she was quite shocked by this. Laura shrugged it off and decided to greet the queen later. She stood up and stretched her arms, enjoying the cold breeze against her soft skin. Soon she took out a cute corset like dress from her closet to wear and slipped on long thigh high socks with black shoes before leaving her room, her bag at her side and a small hat on her head.

She delicately skipped down the stairs only to see Tempest leaving the mansion and Eliza ,with tears in her eyes, on her knees in the throne room. Laura frowned and approached the saddened queen with care.

"You're clan and children need you, Eliza. You are strong and we all know you've made mistakes but you still have time to fix them. As long as you are here, we will be by your side. You need to restore order again and I know you can. " Laura smiles lightly. She pauses as she observes Eliza's weakness, knowing it is from self starvation. "I am going to go out and bring you something okay? You are going to need your strength." She smiles again and leans down to rub Eliza's shoulder before getting ready to leave.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum