Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Werewolf Dens

+8
Anubis
Solomon
Kal
Julian
Kenji
Tempest
Raizil
Eliza
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Werewolf Dens - Page 2 Empty The Werewolf Dens

Post by Eliza Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Werewolf Dens - Page 2 7111868S

The moment you enter a cave, you have to walk a medium sized path which will lead you to the campside. The place is stunning. Extremely old trees have grown and hidden the place that the werewolves inhabited. Earth's crust is broken into pieces and surrounded by water. The only way to go from one bank to the other are the thick stems of fallen trees, which for centuries were used for bridges. In the bark of the healthy trees stood houses where members lived in. The houses that are in the highest part belong to the leaders and second in command.

Last edited by Eliza on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Dens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Werewolf Dens

Post by Tempest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Rai arrived back home but she now didn't know how she was going to get up the ladder with all these bags. "Jake! Can you come help me with the bags please." Raizil had about four bags of baby supplies and two filled with some food for them when they didn't have time to cook. Plus she had her sword that Casper had given back to her and the new one she had bought Jake.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Jake smiled as he heard his mates voice. Putting his son gently on the bed, he slid off the sheets. "I'm coming!" He called, hurrying down the ladder. He jumped down about two feet, landing next to Raizil. He smiled at her, grabbing half the bags. Sliding them on to his shoulder, he hurried up the ladder, panting as he dropped them just outside the door. "Come on Rai!" He called again in a slightly breathy voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Rai shook her head laughing at her mate. She had a child to raise and deal with an over eagered mate. She climbed up the latter after him and sent the remainder of the bags in the kitchen and then turning to Jake she took off both of the swords and setting hers against the wall she then took the wrapped one and held it out in front of her to Jake. "I got you a gift while I was in town. I hope you like it."
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Jake followed her, placing his bags besides her. He smiled, but that smile quickly turned to excitement as he saw the sword. "Oh... Wow... This... This is amazing Raizil! Thank you so much!" He feigned disappointment at first, then quickly shifted it to happiness. He took the sword gently, examining it. Of course, Jake decided to do something idiotic. He ran his finger over the blade, cutting himself. "Oh, crap!" He exclaimed. He held the sword with one hand, examining his now cut finger. He looked at Raizil sheepishly, chuckling as he murmured something about guys and being stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Rai face palmed at him cutting his finger. "It seems I will have to teach the art of the sword." She took her finger and before he could react she stuck his finger in her mouth as a way to stop the bleeding. When she removed his finger it was no longer bleeding and was starting to heal. "Can I trust that you won't cut your arm off with this. Cuz I don't know how I feel with an armless mate." She said laughing and then after a moment grew serious. "I know you smell vampire on me Jake. And I thank you for not hounding me with questions, but I want you to know that I met with him only as one leader to another. It is only you that I chose, but I would be lying if I said I still didn't love him. Your first love is one you always hold in your heart. Later this evening I will hold a clan meeting. But for now I want to spend time with my child and let him explore a little."
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Jake nodded at first, then froze as he heard the rest of her words. With each syllable about Casper, his heart was torn bit by bit. His hands balled into fists, making him drop the sword with a clank, and he shook ever so slightly. "I can't believe you Raizil!" He growled. His voice was too quiet. "I knew you were with the fangers, but I never knew you loved their leader! I had tried to ignore the smell, I knew you would never betray me, but now I'm not so sure. I know we haven't been together long, but I trusted you! More than I have anyone else. I was a fool. I can't believe you loved him! He has a mate already! I could smell her on him! But, if he is in your heart, where is the room for me?" He said too quietly, too calmly. He scared himself slightly. He blinked to avoid the tears falling over his lids. He narrowed his green eyes at her, moving his hands to hips. He looked like an angry mother, ironically enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Raizil eyes widened in surprise and then her eyes hardened. She was looking down and her white hair was covering her face, but she raised it and it was filled with fury. "How dare I! I have known Casper all my life, I'm sorry I can't help who I fall in love with. I told you the truth because I didn't want their to be any secrets between us. I left everything for you, so you have no right to question my loyalty to you, the truce is broken because of my choice to be with you. I have risked the safety of our people due to my betrayal of the vampires. Now I'm not sure I made the right decision." Her eyes were glowing by the end of her speech. She couldnt believe what Jake said. She started to the bedroom, and then turned around and said in a low voice. "Jake go home, I think that's best for all of us." She wasn't ending their relationship but she needed some time to think.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Jake watched Raizil, his anger switching to self hatred. He actually hit himself, slapped himself on the face. He picked up the sword, sadness forming in his green eyes. "Wait, Raizil. I'm sorry, please listen to me. I'm sorry for what I said, I shouldn't have, I-I was speaking out of shock. I didn't mean what I said. I'm so stupid. I know you would never betray us. I know it in my heart. I'm retarded, I should've been calmer, more understanding. Please, Raizil, hear me." He cried, feeling like an idiot. He walked after her, and with his free hand, gently grabbed hers. He stifled a sob as he looked at the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:38 pm

(Sorry for the double post, but time for baby Kenji to make his escape >;})

Kenji stopped crying and crawled out of the bed. What they didn't know was that Kenji knew how to walk and could talk a little. But his mother always told him to keep quiet, so that's what he did. Kenji snuck out the door as he heard Raizil and Jake talking. In the loner lands it was hard and even though he was only 3 years old he had to learn to keep up or he would die. So carefully he made his way down the ladder. He decided to explore so he made his way towards the border, undecteded.
Crimson fang and Moonclan border

Raizil snatched her hand away from Jakes hand. "I need some time alone Jake, with Kenji. Enjoy the sword and take some of the meat. And if Paramore is around give her some as well." She grabbed a bottle from the bag and after reading the instructions on how to make the formula she put it together. She took a sliver of meat and putting it on a plate she carried them to the room. After she got in there all that could be heard is the plate smashing against the floor. She rushed out, "Jake he's gone! Kenji is gone!" She didn't know what to do. Where could the pup have gone, she didn't even know that he could walk.
(Don't find him right away, let him get unto the vampire side and meet Casper before crossing over.)
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Jakes tears pooled over as Rai pulled away from him, but he stood there, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, he heard the clash of a plate, and heard Raizils cry. Instantly, he ran to her. "We will find him, I promise you that Raizil. He is probably still in the den, he looked too young to get far."" He said before turning back around. He began searching the den, starting with the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Raizil nodded her head but her eyes still he'd fear in them. Her imagination was leaving scary thoughts in their wake. She went back to the bedroom and looked in the closet, the chest at the foot of the bed, and under the bed. Not finding him she came out, "he's no in the room, Jake what if he's hurt or worse dead. What if he drowned or..." At this time she had started to cry. She hated herself for not noticing that he was gone in the first place. 'How did he make it pass me and I not see him' she thought to herself.
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Jake returned to Raizil, hearing her worries. He gently hugged her, trying to calm her. "Raizil, you are being far to dramatic. We didn't leave him alone long enough for him to get hurt." He said quietly. He gently laid his hand on her shoulder, then let go. She was probably still angry with him. After a few seconds, his hand dropped too, and he simply looked at her.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Raizil took a calming voice. She knew that Jake was right, they would find him soon. I mean how far could a pup go, he may be a little bruised bit what was the worse that could happen. "Our problems aside we need to find Kenji."
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 pm

Jake nodded. He buckled his swords sheath to his belt, then sheathed his sword. Taking one more quick look around the den, he turned back to Raizil. "He is not in the den sadly. He must have gotten outside somehow. He wouldn't have been able to wander off far." He said, and began walking towards the door.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Raizil followed after him. They would find him and if somebody took him then they would be going home with one less arm tonight. She made her way down the ladder and and shifted. She let out a howl. She waited and hoped that Kenji would answer to give them a clue to where he was. When she didn't hear anything she just became more worried. She started to sniff the ground and after walking a little ways she picked up Kenji's scent trail. She barked at Jake to let him know that she picked something up. She sniffed the air again to make sure that she still had it and then following it, she gridded for the borders. All the while thinking in her head, 'please let him be safe' she prayed.

The border

Raizil returned home and laid Kenji in the bed and then laid down beside him. She draped her arm over his small form. She sighed heavily, today had been a stressful day for the alpha. She was stating to wonder if she had made a mistake in taking up the position of being the leader if Moonclan. She thought about Casper and the look in his eyes when he looked at her. It hurt her more then anything, because like she told Jake she still loved him. She clutched her son tighter as she silently cried. "I will never forget Casper." She mumbled before her breathing deepened and slowed, as she fell asleep.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Jake walked in just as she said she would never forget Casper. This hurt his heart, and he tried to understand why she liked him. He seemed cold and heartless. He quietly transformed to his black wolf and laid beside the bed, not wanting to wake them up by getting on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:54 am

Julian secluded himself within the wooden trees. His whistling breath echoed off the walls, and his jet black hair hung over his eyes. The relentless thrumming of water far below was drilling into his head, but he decided to put up with it. Raizil had been panicking earlier about the recently found wolf pup, Kenji. Apparently the little canine decided to be a pain in the rump, he had run off on his own to the borders between Crimson Fang and Moonclan.

'...Are all pups that troublesome?' He tilted his head to stare at the ceiling in exasperation. He had sat down on the floor, his legs extended out in a broad arc with his arms crossed. He realized where his thoughts were heading, and his blood red eyes widened slightly. The black werewolf squeezed his eyes shut with a tired sigh. Some cloth rustled and a faint whisper come from a higher part of the tree. Julian could hear it, but he would have heard better with his wolf ears. Raizil said something about not forgetting.

He blinked his eyes open and stood up with a grunt. He stared at the wall in faint surprise. "Casper? What is he supposed to do with this?" The man ran his fingers through his hair, the expression on his face unreadable, but definitely a negative one.  Clucking his tongue, he dashed out of the hole he had discovered on the side of a tree. He leapt with uncanny grace onto a branch and started towards the Alpha's house. He tugged at the bandages around his throat anxiously. He had left them there as some kind of choker. Angry red marks had been engraved into his neck, and he felt unease ripple through him every time someone stared at those scars.

He gritted his teeth to keep from breaching the "taboo" subject again. He swallowed his anxiety and speeded up his pace. Finally the large wooden house came into view. He broke his slow gait and speeded up into a jog towards it. His shoes kicked around enough pebbles to announce his arrival into the Alpha's part of the tree village. He didn't care about his peculiar behavior, causing noise, and instead knocked noisily on their door. At least he felt like he should. Hesitation had stopped his hand half way to the door.

Then slow, rhythmic breathing filled his ears. He lowered his hand as he realized they were asleep. However, he wouldn't he so sure with Jake. The blonde male seemed to have just lied down. He blinked absently at the door. 'This does not seem to be a good time...' He thought with a frown.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:04 am

Jake heard someone outside of the door. He took a quick sniff and recognized the scent as Julian. He quietly stalked out of the room and went to the door. He transformed to his human form and opened the door. "Yes?" He asked, looking calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:47 am

A downright saddened voice jolted him back into reality. The black werewolf flinched as the door opened and Jake peeked out of it. He exhaled in half relief and half exasperation. Blinking slowly at the fighter, Julian crossed his arms and regained his composure. "How's Kenji?" He asked with slightly raised eyebrows. It was the first thing that popped into mind, and he really was curious. However, his first mission had been to ask Raizil about Casper.

He decided against it. The outspoken mate of their Alpha wouldn't take too well to an outsider being alone with her. He glanced behind the male's broad shoulders and spotted the little red haired child sleeping with his adopted mother. His eyes crinkled at the sight, but the soft gesture evaporated quickly into the cold, neutral one he usually had on. He turned back to Jake, and let him answer his question without interrupting him.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Kal stretched and laid down. He looked in the direction Julian went off in, but stayed where he was. He felt stiff and sore all over, and it hurt to walk a lot. Kal put his head on his blond paws and let out a long sigh. His left ear flicked back at Julian's and Jake's voice and he rolled onto his side. His blond fur was mixed grey with the dirt and pebbles that tangled it. Kal lifted his head once to glance at the Alpha's house, then laid back down and closed his eyes, though he didn't fall asleep.
Kal
Kal
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:42 am

Jake looked at him blankly. "He is alright, luckily. Thank you for the concern." He said with no emotion. He blinked, waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 am

Raizil woke up to the voice and scent of her other clan members. She set Kenji down gently on the bed and put the covers over him. She walked to the door to see Jake and Julian talking. "Hello there Julian, how are you?"
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Jake jerked slightly as Raizil got close to him. What she had whispered floated through his mind, but he didn't want to bring it up. He was never going to bring it up. He took a step to the right to avoid getting too close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:20 am

The blonde male was obviously shaken, but he continued to try and cover it up with blatant ignorance. Julian stared at Jake, and only pity registered in his mind. 'So those rumors were true then...' He glanced to his left with a set jaw. 'This only brings cons. Nothing good will come from our leader loving a vampire, and their leader no less.' He rubbed his nose with closed eyes. "No problem. He's an important person to both you and our alpha. It would be odd not to worry." It should had been said with a smile, but his face continued to be the frozen mask it always was.

Some more shuffling came from inside, and Raizil's heartbeat had begun to beat faster again. She had awoken, and began to walk towards the door. Julian straightened a little and blinked open his eyes. '...Another matter for another day. She doesn't seem deterred, but just to be safe. I don't want any emotional females on my hands.' She called a greeting and Julian dipped his head slightly. "Just fine, thank you for asking, and you, Raizil?" Jake had begun to move away from her, but he did better to cover it up than he did with his feelings.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Raizil noticed out of the corner of her eye that Jake moved away from her, and she didnt really know what to think.'he is probably still upset from me saying that i loved Casper' she thought to herself. Rai sighed heavily,she had a lot of issues to work out.she turned her attention back to Julian who had greeted her back. " thats good to hear, i currently though cannot express such feelings. We are as of this moment at war with Crimson Fang, any vampire that crosses unto our land is to be killed. Prisoners are not an option, fail to do so out of pity and it will be you that takes there place. And rouge weres or humans will be brought forth to me. Please spread the word to your fellow clanmembers." She said with a serious tone and with authority.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next