Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Werewolf Dens

+8
Anubis
Solomon
Kal
Julian
Kenji
Tempest
Raizil
Eliza
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Werewolf Dens - Page 3 Empty The Werewolf Dens

Post by Eliza Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Werewolf Dens - Page 3 7111868S

The moment you enter a cave, you have to walk a medium sized path which will lead you to the campside. The place is stunning. Extremely old trees have grown and hidden the place that the werewolves inhabited. Earth's crust is broken into pieces and surrounded by water. The only way to go from one bank to the other are the thick stems of fallen trees, which for centuries were used for bridges. In the bark of the healthy trees stood houses where members lived in. The houses that are in the highest part belong to the leaders and second in command.

Last edited by Eliza on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Dens - Page 3 Empty Re: The Werewolf Dens

Post by Julian Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

The ringing in his ears intensified. Sunset was advancing quickly, and night would soon fall. His wolf counter part had better ears, but it made his condition worse. He swallowed and exhaled to try and calm himself. He blinked as Raizil's lips moved, but he couldn't think through the ringing in his ears. He didn't notice her looking at Jake, but instead tried to read her lips. Her expression had hardened, and her eyes narrowed. 'War? When did...?' However, the werewolf remained silent as Raizil continued to speak. The word kill didn't resound very strongly with Julian, so surprise didn't really register in his face.

Once she had finished speaking, Julian nodded in acknowledgment. "I will be sure to do that, Raizil." His eyes sharpened into a targetless glare. "Anyone bearing the scent of Crimson Fang will be killed on sight." Then he dipped his head. "I will spread the word, however, it may be best to announce it to the pack." The black haired man turned in his heel and began to walk back to his own seclusion, but he cursed in his mind. He was unable to ask Raizil what she meant when she said she wouldn't forget Casper, and now there was war going on in the clans.

He would be able to sift through Raizil's memories with his mind control, but that would be violating her mind, and it was easier for him during the day. The ringing in his head wasn't as bad then. Once out of sight, he clutched the side of his head and sighed in exasperation. "Staying here was not the best idea..."
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:31 am

Jake just looked at Raizil, listening to her. He watched Julian leave with envy, he wanted to get away from Raizil at that moment too. He slunk back into the house, changing into a wolf mid stride. He went back into the bedroom and laid at the side of the bed. He watched the doorway with fear. He didn't want to talk to Raizil about it, not now not ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kal Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:44 am

Kal opened his eyes and sat up, hearing rustling. He saw Julian disappear somewhere and he stood up. Shaking his fur, he shifted to his human form. Kal ran a hand through his messy hair and dusted of his clothes. He started to walk to the Alpha's house, but thought better of it. Instead, he turned and started walking to the Silver Creek with his long strides. Half way out of the Dens, he shifted back to his huge blond wolf.

-Silver Creek-
Kal
Kal
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:18 am

(I am going to have things starting to get rough and rocky between Raizil and Jake. Raizil, as a wolf will seek out a stronger mate. But I'm not sure after that. There needs to be some drama.)

Raizil nodded her head in understand at her fighter Julian. "I will call a clan meeting soon. For right now enjoy your time of peace and quiet." She watched as Jake turned and shifted into his wolf and went into the room. The scent of fear caught her nose and as was a little confused. She didn't know why her mate would fear her. The human part of her wanted to go and comfort her mate, but the wolf in her told her something completely different. Her wolf knew that Jake could never be the alpha mate that she needed to stand by her side and help rule the clan. The wolf in her was seeking an alpha. She felt like her heart was just getting pulled in all kinds of directions.

Raizil knew that she had a choice to make, and she needed to make it soon. Not sure what to due at the moment, she glanced back one more time and then headed out the door. Once she was out the door she shifted into her white wolf, and let out a howl filled with rage and sadness. And against her better judgement she let out a mate call, that could be heard throughout the forest on both sides of the border. It rang with power, her wolf had completely taken over her senses, and she took off into the forest.

-The forest
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:24 am

Julian lifted his head sharply, the slowly staling scent of Kal was heading away from the dens. He could not hear his footsteps, but he could discern his destination. Raizil's grim words had left him in a bad mood. He didn't feel like returning to the tree he had been in earlier, but neither did he want to be confronted by another of his clan mates. He fingered the white bandages around his neck again in contemplation. War wasn't on his list of fun things to do, but he didn't want to be killed by a vampire either. 'Better to die in battle than to be struck down running.' He thought with a frown.

A sharp howl snapped his head up. It was loud enough for him to hear through the ringing in his ears, and it momentarily stopped it. His skin tingled as it faded into silence, and he realized he was shaking. Excitement bubbled under his skin, and an invisible force tugged him towards the sound. For a moment he lost himself to instinct, but he managed to shake himself out of his trance. The ringing sound in his ears returned, but he had already figured out it was Raizil by then. His eyebrows creased. 'What is she thinking? She already has a mate, and that's...' He shook his head with an indignant snort. 'No, she's as loyal as they come. So what is...?'
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Jake lifted his head when he heard the howl. Instantly rage filled him as he recognized who was howling. And the type of howl it was. With a half roar half bark he rose from the side of the bed. He changed into his human form and quickly got out of the den. His eyes focused on Julian and he stalked up to him. His eyes flared with fury and his steps left imprints in the ground. "Watch Kenji while I'm gone." He growled then transformed into his black wolf. He raced off after the howls location.
-Forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:56 pm

As soon as Jake came out of Raizil's house, he knew trouble was brewing. The expression on his face was so conflicted, but anger dominated over all of those feelings. As he stormed towards him, Julian could feel the air around him crack with electricity. It was no imagination, since his power was electricity after all. His deep growl made the hair in the back of his neck bristle. 'Kenji?' Julian knew nothing about children. Shaking his head with a sigh, he watched Jake's back as he ran off.

"Right when we have a war...Fate is certainly cruel." He said through the ringing in his ears. The moon was shining bright enough to show the gray clouds floating across the sky, and it filtered through the trees in a white light. Stretching his arms, Julian shifted to his wolf counter part. He rolled his shoulder and padded quietly back to the alpha's house. He sniffed through the crack in the door and slipped in soundlessly. Kenji's slow, deep breaths were unheard by Julian, but he could easily scent him instead.

He climbed into the bed, careful not to wake the pup, and curled around him. He closed his glowing red eyes and put himself into a sleepless trance.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:50 am

Jake darted into the dens, growling under his breath. Only one thing was on his mind, Kenji. He raced to the alphas den, and shifted to climb the ladder. Once he was on it he shifted again and walked into the room where Kenji was sleeping. He looked at Julian, and was careful to be sure neither of them noticied him. He shifted again and silently wrote a note.
"Kenji is mine. Only I shall be his father, no one else." He wrote, then picked up Kenji gently, replacing him with the note. He left the room and went back down the ladder. He tickled Kenji, trying to wake him. "Kenji. Kenji. Can you shift for daddy?" He asked, knowing it was the fastest way away from Moonclan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:07 am

Kenji's remained asleep throughout the whole fight in the forest between his mother and father. The only thing that he really took notice of, was the loss of heat that he experienced when his mom left him in the room by himself. But then when he felt warm again due to Julian being the source of heat, he fell back to sleep. Only then to be awoken by his daddy.

Kenji rubbed his eyes and then processed what his daddy wanted for him to do. he nodded his head at his dad, "yes daddy, my swift." When his father set him down he shifted into his light brown wolf, and wagging his tail in excitement, because he thought his dad was going to play with him. So Kenji started to tip, and bark.
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:14 am

Jake smiled, shifting as well. "We will play later Kenji. We are going somewhere." He said, burying his hate and anger. He picked up his son by his scruff and began running. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, being careful to handle Kenji gently. He rushed through a stream, washing away both of their scents. He continued going north until they were beyond the territories.
-Swaying plains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:24 am

Raizil arrived at the dens and found that she was unableable to climb the ladder at the wounded state she was in. She sniffed the air and what confused her was the scent of her son Kenji. She also smelled Julian so she called up to him. " Julian! where is my son." Raizil hoped to Nyx that her son was safe.
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:32 am

At one point, Julian had fallen asleep. The warm little pup had lulled his mind into a fake sense of security. Rustling blankets had roused him only slightly, but he thought Kenji was only shifting around in bed, then his heat disappeared from his body. The gray wolf groaned and yawned, exposing ivory white fangs. He curled up again, thinking Kenji had rolled to the other side of the bed. The ringing in his head kept him from hearing Kenji bark and yip, and instead he continued to breathe deeply in bed.

Once Jake's footsteps had retreated from the dens, Julian cracked an eye open. He blinked blearily, the darkness blinding him until his eyes adjusted. He could not smell the pup and he lifted his head up slowly. "Kenji?" He said it gently, but it was tinged with fear. Silence answered him. He instantly stood up and shot out of the door. "Kenji?!" He yelled out into the forest.

(Ok, I'll make it easier for you guys)

Dark marks began to appear in the wood surrounding him. The gray clouds had disappeared into the night sky, and they were weeping for the lost pup. Pinning his ears to his head, Julian ran around looking for a whisp of his scent. "Kenji!!" He howled into the rainy night. His fur got soaked in seconds, but neither did he stop looking. "Kenji!" He yelled, but his voice cracked at the end.

He hadn't noticed Raizil until the scent of blood hit him. He swallowed loudly and stared at his alpha with wide eyes. "He's gone..." He mumbled barely above a whisper, lowering his head. "He's gone...He's gone...And it's..." He stopped there, and gritted his teeth. "The rain washed away every scent out here." He said clearing his throat. "We won't find them at this rate..." He said solemnly. Julian watched his alpha carefully. "And you are in no condition to be looking for them." He said stepping over to her. "I won't ask where those wounds come from, but please tend to them. We can't have you dying in us in a critical situation like this..." He said pushing his head under her arm. "We'll look for them when the rain stops." He still hadn't noticed the note left by Jake.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:39 am

Raizil was frozen as she listened to Julian. "Gone, no he can't be Jake was just here and..." then she stopped and She finally realized what happen, she started to struggle against Julian but then winced in pain. He was right she was in no condition to go out looking for them. Her tears mixed with the rain pouring, washing the scent trail away. "The wounds they might take awhile, They are from Moonlust, those take longer to heal." She told him as she let him help her.
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:04 am

Julian perked up his ears again and shifted back to his human form, his necklace no longer dangling in the open. He then lifted Raizil into his arms in a princess carry. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect him, Raizil..." He mumbled under his breath before climbing up the ladder slowly, only using his feet. The wood creaked under his weight, and his clothes were soaked, but he left his hair hang over his eyes.

Once under the roof, he set Raizil on the bed gently. His jaw was set and his knuckles clenched so tightly they had turned white. "I have no knowledge for healing." He said his head bowed in shame.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 am

Raizil lifted her arm and lightly placed her hand on Julian's cheek. "Its not your fault Julian and I do not blame you, as a matter of fact I thank you for keeping him safe while Jake and I was away. And as you the healing part I just need a few days of rest and hopefully I will be fine." She said smiling weakly, she felt so weak right now. Physically, mentally, and emotionally, but she was still trying to look strong for her clan.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:35 am

"No...Let me be sorry, it let's me keep my dignity." He replied holding Raizil's hand over his cheek and giving her a small smile. He took a deep breath and sighed. "What now?" He said narrowing his eyes and releasing Raizil's hand.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:47 am

Raizil had to think for a moment on what to do. "We can't go out looking for him tonight, because their scent will be gone. But I do want a border patrol to make sure that the vampires stay on their side of the border. And tomorrow you will come with me to see if I can get an audience with the King and Queen of Crimson Fang. To see if they know anything. For now though I want you to rest, and I'm sorry you had to see me like this Julian. And thank you for your support, your a true, and loyal person."
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:41 pm

OOC: I'm sorry for writing a short post earlier, I'll make up for it now.

To be honest, Julian was regretting approaching Raizil before in her house. He didn't need to know about the affairs between Casper and Raizil, no matter how much his curiosity told him so. Now he had been caught up in someone's love conspiracy. Jake had run off with his son, and most likely, attacked Raizil during some Moonlust, which would only come from extreme exhaustion of transformation, or extreme emotions that could not be contained in the small bodies of humans. He almost heaved a sigh, but his leader was weak enough, she didn't need any more degrading actions coming from him.

She began to recite her plan. The rain seemed like it was planned. It came at the right time for Jake and Kenji, it was peculiar, but there was no time for that thought. Raizil went on, saying to set up a border patrol, and that he and her would travel to Crimson Fang territory to speak with their King and Queen. His eyes widened, and as he was about to speak up, Raizil complemented him. Julian rubbed the bandages on back of his neck with a sigh. "Just think of it as a debt paid for patching me back up in the forest." Then he paused, hesitating, but he decided to speak after a few seconds. "...Why are we seeing Caper and Eliza? I doubt they'd know, and even if they did, why do they have a reason to tell us?" He said blinking thoughtfully to himself.

It still would take Raizil a while to heal, and he was unsure whether it not she would make the journey there anyway. Werewolves could regenerate, but since it was Moonlust attack, the wounds would heal at a human's pace.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Raizil thought about Julian's question for a minute before answering him. "Because I need to warn him about Jake. Jake was on his way to crossing the border in order to kill Casper because I once held feelings for him. But if he tries that and gets himself killed then only him would know where Kenji is. Jake has made the decision to leave the clan, and he has that right. But he does not have the right to take my son with him. I tried to explain to him that it was him that I chose the day I left Crimson Fang, but he just wouldnt listen. I just dont want Kenji out there alone where ever he may be." She said and then gave a big yawn.
"Im tired Julian, so Im going to sleep, as should you. In the morning we will go to the border, and im sure they will be patrolling it, so I will ask to speak with Casper and Eliza. Oh and I have so meat stored in the kitchen, would you mind bringing that to me. My wounds will heal slowly, but the meat will help."
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 am

Julian wasn't sure how he felt about Raizil's idea of warning Casper about Jake. They would most likely blame them for all of this even if they managed to tell them about the rouge werewolf, and then there was the question of being able to even get in the presence of the vampire king and queens. The male took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm not sure I agree with anything you're currently doing, but I will help you." He doubted he would be able to hold his own as alpha. He was glad that he wasn't the one making the decisions that could lead to the pack's end or life.

He headed to the kitchen in silence to fetch meat for Raizil. The ringing in his ears almost disappeared as the stale scent of blood filled his nose. Wrinkling his nose, he picked up the preserved pieces of meat. Stifling the urge to eat it, he brought it back to Raizil. "Get plenty of rest. You need to be strong enough to hold your own if we get attacked." He mumbled to his alpha.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:49 am

Raizil took the meat from Julian. "Thank you, and to be honest i dont even agree with myself on everything that i am doing. Hmm, your right. Tomorrow i will go to the Moon Garden and speak with Nyx, im sure she will offer me the words of wisdom i need. " rai said as she finished the meat and closed her eyes. She winced as she turned on her side and went to sleep.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:28 am

Samuel was walking slowly over one of the trees that were used as bridges. His sword was placed carefully on his back as his hands were busy holding the two hares he caught earlier. As a beta wolf he had to take care of his clan while the alpha female was too busy with her lovers.
The brown haired man did heard the call from earlier but decided it was useless to run after a girl, who will never be his. Besides he didn't like her at all. The only reason he was still in this clan was because of his friends, who also lived among the Moonclanners.
Sam also managed to see the furious face of Jake, who ran out of the camp, the moment his princess howled out. But instead of stopping him or following him, the man decided to go on a walk and hunt. He had a great success.
Placing the prey on the fresh-pile, Meroe stretched his body before climbing up to the rooms he used as home. Purpously he stopped infront of the alpha's room and entered quietly. His golden irises pierced the wolf girl who had already fallen asleep. He signaled to the hunter to leave him alone before sitting near Razil's bed. He narrowed his eyes at her wondering why she done this? It was a stupid action, which almost took her life, yet she sure had her reasons. Sam was truly curious to hear her reasons for that trial of suicide.
Samuel
Samuel
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Julian nodded slowly as Raizil continued to speak, but he had drifted off into his own thoughts, listening, but not exactly listening. 'Two moons! Why the hell did she pick me? Why couldn't it be Samuel of all wolves? He's perfectly capable of...' Julian then trailed off. 'His almost ridiculously blunt personality would probably tick off the vampires before they would even set foot in their territory.' The werewolf groaned out loud, and realized his mistake by clasping his hand over his mouth, but Raizil had already fallen asleep. He relaxed and pulled the covers over her shoulders. 'I need to calm down. I'm getting hysterical now...' Julian took a deep breath and exhaled in an exasperated sigh.

A few creaking steps made the werewolf turn. He blinked in slight surprise as Samuel appeared. 'Speak of the devil..' He thought reverting back to his monotonous expression. His signal left him suspicious. Samuel had never held love for Raizil, but he was the Beta. Grudgingly, Julian shifted and slipped out of the door, his long fluffy tail trailing after him.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:49 pm

Raizil woke up after a night of being rested and almost puched her Beta Samuel. "Nyx Samuel, are you trying to creep the shit out of me. Whats up, why are you sitting right there?" Rai only remembered that she was talking to Julian, about their plans. She hadnt seen Sam all that night.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Sam had a lot to do except watching the female. He sat there for about a hour more before leaving the room. He went into his where he rested. When the day came the man went out of the dens. He sure enjoyed roaming around the territory more than sitting and doing nothing. When the night came he returned and once again paid a visit to the leader's den. He sat on the same place and once again pierced the girl with his golden eyes.
Suddenly Raizil woke up. The clumsy girl almost pushed him away, but he managed to take a step back and remain steady on his feet. His eyebrows lifted up as the man heard the ugly words coming out of her mouth. Girls these days had no manners.
''I was just wondering why you have done that? I mean the howl. I can't stop thinking if it was a stupid action you have not thought about or just a way to make your prince on white horse jelous."
Yeah, there was one thing that no one really liked about Sam - his honesty. He could never hold his tongue behind his teeth. Whatever he thought, he said it, of course in the most courteous way possible. No one ever heard him swear or anything unappropriate like that. Which was a good sign, having in mind his wild appearance.
Samuel
Samuel
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next