Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+15
Angel
Julian
Anubis
Laura
Solomon
Vitani
Paramore
Indira
Aiden
Eliza
Samuel
Casper
Dylan
Tempest
Raizil
19 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 8 Empty The Mansion

Post by Raizil Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Mansion - Page 8 7111824c

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by Laura Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Laura walked from the forest into the front yard of the mansion. The scent of the wolf she had met still lingered. 'Damn it, I hope nobody notices' She thought to herself. She twirled her scythe a few times and then Laura hit the end of it on the concrete of the stairs, leaving a little dent into the concrete. Laura hopped back a bit, surprised by the power. 'What the..?' She thought again to herself. She stepped over the dent and entered the mansion, people looking at her then her scythe. She could practically hear the eyes looking at her and she did not like this at all. She quickly walked away, her face getting red, trying to not cause much attention. She then makes a sharp turn running into Anubis.

Last edited by Laura on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Eliza smiled as her sleep brought pleasent dreams. A tiny, almost inaudible sigh escaped her lips as she slept. But slowly, her dreams turned to dark nightmares. Nightmares full of dark, black wolves attacking her. Soon she killed all but one, a huge one with sparks eminating from it. The fight went on, and on, and soon both of them had deep, bleeding wounds. Suddenly it got her to the ground, but as it tried to lunge on her, she stabbed her hand through its chest, gripping its heart. She closed her eyes, and when she opened her eyes, the wolf was gone.
And instead of her hand being inside the chest of the evil, black wolf, it was inside her brother. Casper was still, his breathing haggard and he was obviously going to die. She was frozen, her eyes on his pure white face. He gave her a brief, tiny smile, then his head lolled foward and his blood came from his mouth and onto her face and chest. She was too stunned and scared to make a single noise, and she quickly snapped her hand out of his chest, and he fell onto her. She cradled him in her lap, looking at his face as his breathing grew more and more shallow. She quickly tried to bite her wrist to feed him, but her skin wouldn't break. She wouldn't bleed. She kept trying, the tears pouring down her face, but nothing happened. She started sobbing harder, and she looked at Caspers dying face. "Casper... Casper... No please... Casper I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it! Oh please! Please please please no! Please don't die Casper! Please! You have so much to live for! Your clan needs you! I need you! Please please no! Our... Our... Clan... Our sister needs you! Please!" She cried, then touched her own stomach, remembering the events that had taken place earlier. "Casper! Our child needs you! Please don't die!" She cried, finally looking up and around for help. And her heart froze. Surrounding them, all around them, were the bodies. The bodies of vampires, wolves, and humans. The trees and grass were turned red by blood, and everyone was dead. And in front of her, two babies lay dead, their open mouths revealing fangs. One had white hair, the other had black hair. She gulped and looked at Casper again, but he was gone. Dead. And instantly the air around her became ice cold, and her heart was frozen and made of ice. "WHY! WHY! NOOO! NOOOOOOOO!" She screamed, and suddenly she jerked in her bed.
She was still screaming as she awoke, her eyes wide and shaking worse than a leaf during a tornado. She let out another scream, her hand going to her heart. She felt pain, lots of pain, emanating from her heart. She didn't know what to do for a moment, then shakily got out of bed. CASPER! CASPER WHERE ARE YOU!? She screamed through her mind link with him, and she quickly got her dress and everything back on, then ran down the stairs and to the main room. "Casper! Where is Casper!?" She yelled, hair icy and the temperature around her dropping. Her golden eyes locked on Laura, and she ran over to her. "Where is he!? WHERE IS HE!?" She screamed at her, eyes flickering red with her anger. She looked ready to kill, ready to kill everyone within the mansion. For a moment her eyes scanned the whole mansion, her eyes looking over everyone within the mansion. "WHERE IS MY BROTHER!?" She screamed again, her hair still and covered in ice, the same with her skin. She quickly looked around again, then turned and ran out of the mansion. She was angry, scared, and most of all, in love. She wasn't going to let anything happen to her brother, her mate, her king. She focused in on her link, trying to find him, and started to follow the link.
~Forest
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Laura was about to apologize to Anubis until she saw Eliza approach her frantically. Laura was about to answer her but decided to bite her tongue and watched Eliza scurry out of the mansion. Laura looked at Anubis, her face getting red, and said "sorry" really quickly and brushed past him, her shoulder hitting his as she headed towards the entrance of the dungeon.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:19 am

OOC: REALLY LATE REPLY, I'M SO SORRY, LAURA

The russet haired boy flinched in surprise at the sudden collision. He looked down at a mop of brown hair as a red-faced girl looked up at him. The scent of wolf wafted over his nose. His yellow eyes narrowed suspiciously, and he opened his mouth to carefully reprimand and question where the bloody scent came from, but the oppressing feeling of pain and fear rose up in his chest. He blinked in confusion, and regaining his composure, grasped at his chest lightly. He swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. "Laura..." He whispered warily, not trusting his voice. Suddenly shrieks of fear and anger rang through the mansion. Anubis looked around the corner to see his queen push past him without so much as a glance. The rejection stung his frozen heart, but he did not let the action reveal anything on his hardened mask of cold bewilderment.
She yelled about Casper, seeming to want to know where he was. Anubis' gaze widened slightly, finally realizing what the painful sensation in his body was. But before he could get a word in, she stormed off, her silvery hair whipped around in a flurry. He grunted in irritation, and glanced over as Laura apologized for the earlier collision. He took a deep breath, releasing a much needed sigh from his lips, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. He finally decided to follow after the girl, a determined expression on a face. His steps echoed off the walls as he stepped into the dark, dreary dungeon. The scent of rotting flesh and blood sent a tingle down his spine, but he ignored the reaction, instead glancing over at the two new captives. The girl trying to keep calm, telling about her life in the village, and Solomon, like always, listening on with a calm expression on his face. His eyes seemed particularly dark in the dim light. His eyes crinkled slightly but he managed a forced, yet indifferent snort as he glanced over at Laura. He crossed his arms, a severe expression on his face. He decided to let her initiate the conversation. He wasn't in the mood to play cat and mouse again, not after Eliza's reaction to their leader's empathy link.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Angel heard something coming down the stair, as they were made of metal and made clanking noises with each step of a person. Or vampire. She swiftly turned around, her eyes wide, her back against the cage in which she was being held. Her eyes took a moment to settle upon the two vampires who had come down the stairs, and she gulped. The cloth was slowly coming undone around her hand; she hadn't done the best with tying it. She focused more on Anubis, gulping again. "Leave us alone!" She said hoarsely, fear in her stance and and eyes. Why were they here and why were they bothering her and Solomon? She asked herself.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:46 pm

Anubis could hardly kid himself by how much he wanted to reply to the weak human. 'A strong will is the only good thing about them.' He thought with an apparent twitch of his upper lip. He cocked his head slightly, still watching the girl through the corner of his eye. "I have no interest in you, human." He paused contemplating, then hugged his elbows to turn a side-ways look at her. "Unless you want it that badly." He replied smirking, his fangs peeked out of his thin smile, which didn't really reach his cold golden eyes. He shook his head at the outburst and heaved a sigh. "But Casper will deal with you soon enough. My interference would do nothing to change anyone's current position." And with that, he continued his stare off with Laura. "Now I'd like to ask what you were doing, Miss Laura." He said taking his hat off. His curly hair fluffed up due to being concealed.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:18 am

Solomon had been quiet for quite some time now. He had been in a mediative sort of trance. He thought about his life as a human human and as a vampire. As a human he had loved his life and as a vampire he had longed for his human life. But he always thought as a vampire and how he wanted to be human again. But he never thought about how it was to be a vampire being a vampire. Human life was so fragile and mundane. As a vampire, yeah it started off rough for him, but eventually he found friends and his clan that he thought of as his family. Yet in a bout of weak will he was ready and willing to give up the trust and love not only to his best friend but also to his clan. Solomon had to fix what he had wronged and he needed to do it fast.

Solomon could sense that Anubis and Laura were still there so he called out to the deputy. "Anubis please release me from this prison. I must speak with Casper as soon as possible. I give you my blood oath that I will not try anything to harm either one of you, nor shall I try to release the human that is also imprisoned. I understand that I fell victim to the wish that I could still be a vampire but have the life of a human. I have now come to terms with myself and where I stand in this world. I choose my life now, I would rather die than to not have the clan and its members in my life. You have showed me kindness, acceptance, love, and family. Even when at heart I could never truly accept our way of life and lifestyle. I accept that now and all its perks and disadvantages. Anubis, Deputy of Crimson Fang, do you hear my words and will you honor my wish?" Solomon truly didn't think he would be able to survive if he didn't have the love and support of the clan.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 pm

While Anubis asked that Laura's face turned a brighter red from being put on the spot. She gulped and delayed answering his question for a while by just staring back at him. Laura sighed she would have to answer sooner or later. She was about to answer but then Solomon piped up so Laura kept quiet and sighed in relief. Laura stood up holding her scythe parallel to her vertical body. She slid a few steps closer to the entrance casually to attempt to get out while Solomon talked.

(Btw we should start roleplaying in the dungeon)
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Eliza walked through the front gates of the mansion, golden eyes evil and loveless. Something was different about the queen, very different. She had some blood on her, and it smelled of Casper. Dark energy poured off of her, as her anger and rage flowed. The crow cawed once as she walked. The crow sat docile on her shoulder, it's yellow eyes also full of malice and hate. The tempature of the room fell a few degrees as she made her way in farther.

Eliza watched the vampires around her, silence. Just how she liked it. A grin formed on her face, one with huge fangs showing. She gently pet the crow again, the only sound being her shoes against the cold floor. Her fingers formed claws, and she walked over to the two thrones. One was for the king, and it was bigger than the one for the queen. She paused for a second, then sat down in Caspers seat.

"I call Crimson Fang to the throne room for a clan meeting!" She announced, both verbally and mentally. The crow cawed again, and her fingers tapped against the arm rest of the chair.

(I can't wait, time skip, everyone be here)

Eliza looked around, at everyone who had gathered upon her command. She liked that. Her command. With grace she stood up, hands behind her back, her eyes trailing over everyone. She appeared angry, and filled with hate. "Well, thank you for coming everyone. I have a very important announcement concerning our dear king, among other things." She cooed, voice dripping with malice. "I have ended the war with the wolves. While the wolves are not allowed on our territory, you may not kill them or you will be executed. Concerning Casper..." She growled, the temperature dropping a few more degrees.

"Casper is here by EXILED FROM CRIMSON FANG. He has shown treason by breaking his bonds along with other things and I will not accept this. If he is in our territory I want him captured and brought to me immediately. Anyone found feeding or helping him will be exiled with him. Everyone who had bonds with him must break their bonds. He will be considered dead. His funeral will be one of a traitor. That will happen right before dawn. I will not rule alone despite this. Anubis, as our male general shall take the traitors place and will be our new king. One more announcement. I shall be having a child. That is all. Thank you for coming." She said, stroking the head of the crow one more time before walking towards the stairs to her room. She started mumbling the spell, breaking Caspers bond with the clan. "He who has been hereby exiled from our clan shall no longer have any connections to their former clan mates. Casper, our previous king, shall no longer have the privilege of receiving or sending mental messages to those who were once his clan mates. As Eliza, the queen of Crimson Fang, declare it and it shall be so." She whispered, Lucius cawing at the end of the spell as if to punctuate it. She felt pain in her chest, but ignored it. The rest of the clan should feel a little tingle, but Casper would feel extreme pain.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:55 pm

"Damn it." Laura muttered. After her queen's little speech she started to shuffle slowly, getting closer to the exit. But, she didn't move out of the room until dismissed. When dismissed Laura headed out of the throne room and entered the dining room, sitting down in a chair at the long, wood table and leaned her head down, holding her head up with her hand and arm. As her scythe lied against the chair, she thought about the main part of the whole speech. Laura respected her queen's decision but its was kinda too hardcore. She sighed thinking, probably over thinking, about only one tiny part of the situation most of the time she sat there, and it wasn't about Eliza nor Casper.

Last edited by Laura on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:53 am

The look in Solomon's eyes held desperation, but he had enough pressure on his shoulders then to deal with him. Laura had acted flustered, but slipped behind him. He hadn't noticed until Eliza's booming tone caught his attention. His eyebrows creased. He sent a glance Solomon's way, with a raised eyebrow. "We'll talk later. Casper'a disappeared anyway. No one's been able to find him."
He disappeared, not waiting for a reply and watched as the others gathering in the dark throne room. His golden eyes passed over Eliza's enraged appearance. 'What in God's name is happening now?' A sneer was plastered across his lips. He crossed his arms, but the announcement wasn't something petty. The war had ended? But how? And nothing could predict the banishment of their king. "What in ever-loving hell is she thinking...?!" He hissed under his breath. His eyes narrowed and the grip on his arms tightened. Now he was to be king. 'King my butt, half the clan wouldn't accept me. You'd be one of them.' He thought bitterly. The vampire let out a snort, a painful twinge in his chest, but a deep breath chased it away. The queen dismissed them, announcing that she would also have a child. He almost choked on his spit at this. He pressed his lips in a thin line. 'I am screwed. WE are screwed.'
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Eliza growled, a million thoughts boiling throuout her mind. Suddenly, with a hand on a wall, she paused. She looked over her shoulder at Anubis. With fierce, burning eyes, she peered at him. And she didn't like what she saw.

"Anubis! Come with me. Now!" She commanded. She didn't look pleased. Lucius also appeared very, very angry, it's black, beady eyes never leaving the new king. She continued to walk, heading for the room that was originally shared between her and Casper. She sat on the bed, looking up and waiting for Anubis.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:13 pm

The general glanced up at the women. His eyes covered by his curly hair. His gaze lingered on her irritated appearance, but the familiar feeling he used to feel was gone. 'A child...' He thought resentfully. He clucked his tongue and walked toward her, his steps cold and silent. The crow stared at him with its tiny eyes. His nostrils flared at the scent of carrion on it. He eyed it as they stepped into the throne room. He remained standing, his clenched fist pressed against his chest as he bowed while the queen sat.

"Yes, my queen?" He said as he lifted his head, his right eye still covered by his golden curls. He knew what this would he about. The past disagreements between Casper and his queen were still there. No matter how hard she would try and rip them apart, a thread would still connects their souls. Even if it was extremely dark there now. 'Oh how poetic, Anubis.' He thought, inwardly rolling his eyes at himself. The vampire stared at her eyes for a second before breaking contact and bowing his head again. "What is it you'd like me to accomplish?"

His wry, sometimes, mocking words were gone. There was nothing he could to find out about Casper. Unless Eliza wished to speak of it, but he doubted she would say a word. She was too distracted with her anger and misery to speak of it.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Eliza watched Anubis, her eyes studying him carefully. A cluck of the tongue, nostrils flaring, he was irritated as well. She decided to ignore his irritation. "You are the king now, you do not need to address me so respectfully. We are equals. But, we have things to discuss. Such as, the war ending. I was never with the war. I only saw the destruction it'd bring to both sides. I went with it because Casper wanted it. But now that that traitor is gone, I do not want the war anymore. We will go to talk to Raizil later. Now, the funeral for Casper will happen later. The preparations for that I will do myself. If the traitor is found I want him brought to me. If his capture endangers one of ours, he must be simply chased away. I will not endanger one of our clanmates. Anyway, is there anything else you would like to discuss?" She asked, raising an eyebrow slightly. Then she clapped her hands together.

"Oh, yes, the whole mate thing between the king and queen. It is up to you whether or not you want this to happen. I'm indifferent at this moment. Anyway, anything else you want to bring to my attention?" She asked, watching him carefully. Her hands were now on either side of her as she sat on the bed. She leaned back a little bit, legs crossed.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceline Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Aceline knew she had to be quick and unnoticed. So duing her whole walk through the forest she made sure none of the guards would spot her. If they did, well let's say her arrows came into use. Unluckily for Crimson Fang, now they had three guards less.
Aceline was one of the best archers around. She was fast and accurate as clock. No one could really beat her nor run away from her arrows. However, having in mind that she might have to face one mad girl with powers, made her a bit worried. And, of course, she wasnt going to come alone. Her loyal doll Anubis would follow her everywhere just to win her attention for a second or two. The others of the clan would not just watch how their petite queen is getting hurt and would also take part in the battle. Aceline was a good fighter, but she couldn't handle a whole clan all alone. That's why she prefered to sneak in the mansion or actually in Casper's private bedroom from where she could take what he needed. And not on last place, she had to take Mortimer, his horse and also loyal friend.
The girl walked slowly towards the cold marble walls making sure no one saw her. To be honest she didn't want to kill anyone else. As soon as she reached the place under Casper's balcony she placed her bow on her back and prepared to climb. She used the tree which branches reached the balcony. The moment she stepped on a solid ground she entered the room.
Nothing was changed here. Everything was the same as it was back then when she had to stay here during her transformation. It was like no one ever entered the room after her departure. However, she had no time to sit and watch, she had to find his sword and the golden brooch from his father of which he used to tell her so much about. Quietly she began her hunt and soon enough found the sword. Placing it on her waist she continued looking around for the brooch.
Aceline
Aceline

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 pm

(Nu uh. U ain't getting away unscathed)
Eliza suddenly stiffened. Her nose twitched, eyes getting wider. Suddenly she stood, claws out, still smelling. It couldn't be, could it? It smell like Casper, but it wasn't, the scent was too weak... It smelled like... Female... -Sniff- A made vampire... Metal, presumably a weapon.... It was close... She could smell and sense all of these details with her queen status and vampiric abilities. As queen or king, they get a special sense for camp and their territory, but it's stronger in camp. Plus the sense of smell... Suddenly she growled quietly.

She silenced her footsteps, and started walking into the hallway. She masked her presence as best she could, and started to head towards Caspers private bedroom. She just knew someone was there. She gently grabbed the door, opening it up the tiniest crack. A golden eye peeked into the crack, and instantly fangs elongated and eyes turned blood red. With a swipe of her hand, she threw open the door. With a flick of her wrist she tried to freeze the girls arm. She wanted to put giant ice cubes so she couldn't lift or do anything with her arms. I thin layer of ice was formed over her chest, arm, face, throat, and the front of her legs. She could still move ok, but she'd have a bit of protection from any weapons. (A bit its not impenetrable) Then she sent ice towards her legs, then hissed.

"I smell him on you! So he went crawling to you for help did he? Let him feed did you? Well, it seems I know where his love lies. Why it was never with me! How dare you break into my home and steal my stuff! I'll kill you!" She spat, lunging at the girl, claws aimed for her shoulders and fangs aimed for her throat.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceline Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:10 am

Looking around she finally found the brooch hidden in a white tissue on the shelf. She took it in her hands and looked closely. It really was a beautiful jewelry. Made with finesse of pure gold. However, she had no time to lookat it, so she hid it back in the tissue and placed it in her bag. And when she was just about to leave, the little queen arrived.
Aceline's eyes widened as she heard the door opening. She took a step back but soon her legs and arms were frozen. She hissed a bit as she looked at Eliza. Her eyes narrowed as she followed each of her moves and listened carefully to her words.
"Love?" she asked before laughing ironicly in her face. "I don't care if he loves me. I belong to only one person and that is not him. But even if I loved him, he would never love me back." she murmured. "You're one stupid girl, Eliza. You're so blind, both of you. You had everything you want, you loved eachother, you were happy and now thanks to your selfish representations you both lost eachother." she spoke as she lowered her head reminding herself about Aiden. "YOU'RE BOTH IDIOTS!" she yelled. Suddenly her eyes turned bright red and the ice around her legs and arms broke down. The dark haired's fangs grew longer along with her claws. Not only was she hungry but also angry. And going against an angry vampire like Ace was a very bad idea.
Aceline looked at the queen who was coming in her direction. She moved aside avoiding the girl's claws. She grabbed her arm and turned her around. They were face to face now. Ace suddenly stuck her claws into the ice which protected Eliza, breaking it entirely. Then her arm ran towards her arrows, grabbing one of them and pointing it's blade to Eliza's belly.
"Tell me Eliza, did you two thought of the child when you decided to turn off your feelings for eachother? Or this creature doesn't matter? Why would it, it's just a child. But let me tell you something. The child will suffer the most thanks to his parents stupid decisions." she hissed before taking a few steps back towards the balcony. Ace turned around still looking at the queen when she suddenly opened her arms.
"Go on, kill me, kill him if you want. But one day when that thing in you asks you about his father you will be sorry for your actions. Oh wait, who am I kidding, you'll never sorry for anything, cuz you will lie to him again and again and again. But one day when the world of illusions and lies break, you'll have to try from your own venom." she spoke taking a few steps back. Aceline stood on the edge of the balcony. A single move was enough to fly down to the ground and get away or say goodbye to her life.
Aceline
Aceline

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Eliza simply listened to Aceline. She watched her every move. A protective hand was now placed on her stomach. She did care about the child, even if it was Caspers. A smirk came on her face. "Why would I lie? Their father is dead. His funeral is tonight. Oh, and I won't kill you. I know you don't love Casper. I know that. But he loves you. He may have turned off his feelings but he still loves you deep down. After all he turned off his feelings for me first! Besides, I know who you love. Which means if I ever want to hurt you for taking my brother, I know how. Losing your love is much worse then death." She hissed at Ace, an ice drop falling from her eye. No, she didn't feel her love for Casper. But what she did feel was loneliness, a harsh, cruel loneliness.

The queen put up an ice wall to shield herself from any attack, one that reached across the window. She turned and walked back into the mansion, leaving the ice cold bedroom. She wiped away another tear, the empty hole eating away at her. She just stood outside the bedroom after closing the door, thinking.

(It's a crappy reply sorry)
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceline Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:22 pm

The wind blew slowly, playing with a few locks of her hair. Her eyes slowly turned to their usual deep blue colour as her claws and fangs became normal. Ace looked away for a second thinking about Eliza's words.
"You know nothing about loosing a loved one. You'll never know. You have everything, Eliza, so don't you dare telling me you know what it is." she spoke through her clenched teeth. The white haired girl knew nothing about it but made sure Ace to feel the loss. She lost her sister, her lover. She lost everything because their stupid decisions. But it was not only their fault. She was guilty too. She believed them and thanks to her good nature she lost her life.
"Casper is not dead, even if you pretend he is soon or later they will find out. What will happend then, Eliza? Will you be ready to face your own child's hatred?" she asked but did not received an answer. The dark haired girl turned around getting on the handrail. She got what she needed, now she could go back home.
Ace landed gracefully on the ground before heading towards the stables. However when she was just about to reach the door someone grabbed her by the hand and turned her around. It was a guard, who seemed pretty angry. Ace tried to get away but when two others appeared she knew she wouldn't be able to get out that easily. They twisted her arms behind her back and headed towards the mansion. Little did they know she was there a minute ago. Or they had another plan for her already.
Aceline
Aceline

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Eliza sighed. She hadn't heard Aceline, but she was still thinking. She wondered, what had made her so cold? She had liked Aceline, and she was just about to kill her. She threatened to kill Aiden! She shook her head, rubbing her temples with her cold fingers. She was hungry now from using her powers. She looked at her claws as they slowly receded into her fingers again. She wondered what had she done to ruin her life so horridly. She was without her brother, her child was fatherless, Casper and Aceline were teamed up, she had death threats flying everywhere. She gently touched her stomach, trying to figure out what to do now. Should she go hunt for Casper? It'd be easy, just follow Acelines scent or his. But she didn't want to do that right now. She was too hungry. With another sigh she walked downstairs.

Eliza slowly walked down the stairs, still pondering her options for feeding. There were the supplies of animals, or she could feed off Anubis. But those just seemed bland. Suddenly her head jerked up. The human in the dungeon! Casper hadn't bitten her yet. She walked a bit faster. Quickly she entered the throne room, on her way to the basement.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:58 am

After a while Laura got tired of thinking a soon got frustrated with her thoughts and hit the table with her hand in the process. She lifted her head up as she heard her queen walk downstairs and  she watched as Eliza headed towards the throne room and near the dungeon. 'wonder what she is up to?' She thought to herself and stood up slowly from her seat, grabbing her scythe from her side and slowly walking across the rooms to the entrance of the dungeon. She stood at the entrance for a bit, deciding whether or not she should actually go or not.

Last edited by Laura on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 am

Anubis arched a slender brow. "No...I have nothing else to ask." The queen suddenly tensed up. He could smell it too, the musky, rust like scent of blood. One in particular. 'That...can't be Casper. He has too big of an ego to come back here, and that display of Eliza's should have put his ass in bed for a week.' The grip on his arm tightened. "It can't be her again. I thought she had..." He stepped out into the hall after his queen. 'Perished.' He thought, his eyes narrowing some more. Eliza made a mad dash for the room, and a few loud cracks of ice alerted him of a fight, however, he chose to stand his ground. 'I'm quite sure that Ace will help with her rage. I'm not planning on getting caught up in her wrath.' He thought with a sordid grunt. He cut through the throne room towards the entrance, the fight not yet over. But a couple of angry yells from the stables told him the queen had allowed her to get away. The vampire stared incredulously in that direction. Was she absolutely mad?! With a begrudged sigh, Anubis made his way to the troupe of guards herding the women towards the mansion. He felt unsure in his position. The ambition he had once felt was snuffed out at the proposition of a child. 'A...Child.' He thought almost in disgust. He squared his shoulders and waved the guards off, pinching the bridge of his nose once they were gone. "...I have more then enough reason to throw you into the dungeon. Tell me." He opened his right eye,"What were you planning on taking from here?" He had heard the conversation from the room. Anyone in their right mind would get to the bottom of this. Eliza wasn't in the right state as that left him. The other members were pondering over the end of the war. He couldn't exactly blame them either.

He heaved another exasperated sigh. "Were you insinuating we would burn all of his belongings or something?" He said, gesturing his hand in the air, as if imitating smoke. He stared at the sun, his eyes crinkling in distaste. "His burial would have made it easier, at least everyone's nerves wouldn't be on an unnatural high." He blinked slowly, observing her face for anything. "What in Primus' name were you thinking...?!" He hissed under his breath, as if in reprimand.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 am

Tempest listened with a heavy heart to Eliza banishment of their brother. She felt the pain of losing that clan bond but the sibling bond was still intact. She, desite all of their disagreements about choosing her mate, she could just let Casper go. So after listening in on Aceline's and Eliza's conversation. She went back to her room that she sjared with Dylan and wrote him a note. Telling him that she went in search of her brother and only follow if he could handle being kicked out of the clan. She then wrote her sister a note.

"Dear queen Eliza, i cannot call you by the name of sister it seems, because my sister in dead. The vampire i see now is nothing but a bitter, cold hearted monster. And i know that my sister would never become somebody like that. She is kind, beautiful, loving, understanding and most of all somebody who i looked up too. Until i have the return of my sister do not expect me to return. Mother and father must surely be looking on in shame, because that is what you are bringing this clan, shame. Tempest sister to a once proud and loving queen."

Tempest then gathered some clothes and since Aceline failed in getting Caspers things she went outside to his study and got the extra clothes from there. She then mounted caspers horse and rode off towards the faint scent coming from the village.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:10 pm

She watched Eliza as she leaned her body against the door frame of the throne room. She didn't say anything. She just watched making sure nothing will happen. She didn't really want anyone to get hurt.

Last edited by Laura on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:18 pm

(I hadn't gotten to the dungeon yet)
Eliza paused. She was at the dungeon door. Her stomach growled once again. The humans scent was down there, reaching out to her, tempting her, but another scent now bothered her. She turned, like an evil predator turning toward the scent of its prey. She walked as she followed the scent, stopping at the open door. Lucius finally returned to her shoulder, a loud caw announcing the black birds return. Beady eyes probed the scene before her. Aceline, the girl she had loved and then hated like a sister for years, was there. She had been brought in by her guards, and now Anubis was interigating her. Her ice for a heart turned a few shades closer to black, and her golden eyes became bright red. Again the temperature dropped a few degrees. She flipped her hair over her shoulder as power emanated from her in waves. Sure she was weaker from the fight, but she could put up a bluff. A real good one.

Eliza took slow, careful steps towards the scene happening between Anubis and Aceline. She walked until she was behind Anubis, next to him really, and she crossed her arm. Lucius cawed again, and she ran her fingers throughout her hair. The whole time she watched Aceline with such anger, such hatred, Lucius shuffled his feathers. By now the room had cleared of any bystanders, all being chased of by Eliza. Her hair fell around her, over her shoulders, on her sides, and down her back. She was beautiful, even if her once smiling face was frozen over by anger. She had once been kind, powerful, yet she used her power gently, to help. But now she used it to hurt, to torture, to destroy. She had completely changed, and in her eyes, it was all Caspers fault. And Acelines. She looked down upon this girl before her with rage.

"Huh, I remeber when you were one of us, dear Aceline girl. You see Anubis, if you remember, Casper is her maker. We can smell him on her, simply because, she is helping that traitor. And why would she do that? Because he is her maker, she has to. Now, she is taking care of him. If I remember correctly, not only is she going to the dungeon, she will be heading for execution. Correct Anubis?" She practically purred, petting her new dark pet.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next